Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@nbc24wnwo will carry a press conference on Sierah's whereabouts live on air and online at 1:30

[video=twitter;756527854460993537]https://twitter.com/megthenewsie/status/756527854460993537[/video]

MOM - I was wondering since the phone also goes to a different last name.. Initials GS - is this what you see?

No. I see a family member at another address. Right there.

Steelman, can you check other properties nearby on your map? Barns. Shacks. Anything.

My mind is whirling with this info and the fact he was busted for abduction in 1990. Hard to believe he waited 26 years before he tried it again.

Doesn't mean he waited that long to try it again... It just took that long to get caught... [emoji37]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A local friend of mine is talking w me who lives across cornfield from Sierah family home KNEW HIM, went to school w him ! I have asked her to join here at websleuths

My mind is whirling with this info and the fact he was busted for abduction in 1990. Hard to believe he waited 26 years before he tried it again.

Or did he not get caught until now? I always wonder if they really took a break, or if there are more girls that we just don't know about yet.

Or did he not get caught until now? I always wonder if they really took a break, or if there are more girls that we just don't know about yet.

With so so many unsolved abductions in Ohio and Michigan, he may be worthy of a better look by many jurisdictions

I'm not giving up hope yet. He was arrested before for an abduction but not murder.

:please:

I wonder what LE found in the barn. Worley was arrested for abduction so there has to be some evidence on that property.

I'm thinking they may have found DNA evidence on her bike or in the surrounding area.

I'm not giving up hope yet. He was arrested before for an abduction but not murder.

:please:

Would love to know the details of the previous abduction arrest. Some criminals stop at murder. Hope this is the case here!

@nbc24wnwo will carry a press conference on Sierah's whereabouts live on air and online at 1:30

[video=twitter;756527854460993537]https://twitter.com/megthenewsie/status/756527854460993537[/video]

Is it possible that authorities know where Sierah is? :praying:

I'm thinking they may have found DNA evidence on her bike or in the surrounding area.

He doesn't have any visible scratches though.

They might have been able to lift his fingerprints from the bike.

I got the impression that FES Transportation moved mobile homes, but that could be one of many things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892