Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to officials, Joughin's disappearance is suspicious.

"Obviously the FBI and BCI wouldn't be involved if we didn't think there was some type of an issue," said Miller. He said officers found evidence of a disturbance near where the bicycle was located.

"There was some corn knocked down and such."

"The FBI's involved due to the suspicious nature of the activity," explained Special Agent Jake Hardie with FBI's Toledo division. "We're here to support the Fulton County Sheriff. We're working closely with BCI as well as the Ohio State Highway Patrol."

http://www.crescent-news.com/news/l...cle_b96a8c4a-e1ea-5597-b032-caaf4ab630bb.html

This almost HAS to be a local responsible for this. This road isn't an interstate or some major thoroughfare. Whoever was driving around at 7 p.m. on a Tuesday afternoon would almost certainly be from the immediate area.

I understand why LE would be conducting foot searches though. You don't just abduct somebody off the street and take them home to meet your momma'.
Since she was obviously placed into some kind of a vehicle, I think they'll have to fan out a much further distance from the point her bike was found. She would've been transported far enough away that the abductor(s) would feel as if there were plenty of a buffer zone between where she was nabbed and where people would be searching for her.

I hope all the local residents are being made aware of this situation and ALL the details surrounding it. Some dude came home last night with a bunch of scratches on his face and arms..........and he got home right around dark.

Absolutely agree Steelman. My mom lives in NE Ohio - in a rural area about an hour east of here. She too is surrounded by farmland and cornfields so I have a nice visual. In fact, my mom sent me a picture this morning and the corn in her vicinity is quite high. (Definitely would hide a person) Praying for her but feeling very worried.. I haven't done any looking around online - are there any businesses, bars, etc. in this general area. Do we have an exact address yet, other than Evergreen school district? I'll have to re-read this thread, now I'm wondering how far her house is from where the bike is found.

It was on County road 6 near 120. According to my sis, they are waiting at the high school. LE/fireman are out doing search near where bike was found. No one is allowed bac around there now except LE that is searching. Yes, corn is high now.

Absolutely agree Steelman. My mom lives in NE Ohio - in a rural area about an hour east of here. She too is surrounded by farmland and cornfields so I have a nice visual. In fact, my mom sent me a picture this morning and the corn in her vicinity is quite high. (Definitely would hide a person) Praying for her but feeling very worried.. I haven't done any looking around online - are there any businesses, bars, etc. in this general area. Do we have an exact address yet, other than Evergreen school district? I'll have to re-read this thread, now I'm wondering how far her house is from where the bike is found.

Here's a map for ya' : https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1Tt2itlgjV4S4tEnea944w7lhW-M

I haven't got the information on the map in regards to the house and where the bike was found. I asked the question, but the member who was posting hasn't answered yet.

I was looking for the same thing, businesses that might have cameras on each end of highway 120, The problem we have here are all the side roads and shortcuts that only a local farmhand would know about. They crisscross all over the place and are laid out in one mile square grids. I doubt there are too many cameras out in those fields, maybe some game cameras if we're lucky.

I think this sick *advertiser censored*^k abducted her and took her to an outbuilding or a shed out in the middle of nowhere. It's going to be some building he's familiar with though. I also think it's going to end up being a farm hand or day laborer that's behind this. Worst case scenario would be a single male with no family ties in the area.

:grouphug: for you, jashrema. So many prayers are coming your way, for Sierah and all her family and friends.

Here's a map for ya' : https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1Tt2itlgjV4S4tEnea944w7lhW-M

I haven't got the information on the map in regards to the house and where the bike was found. I asked the question, but the member who was posting hasn't answered yet.

I don't know if this helps you, but from what I posted above, she lived with a grandmother in Metamora, was a student at Toledo University. The bike was found in a cornfield (3-4 rows in) on Fulton County Road T

Something seems very odd here.

Am I still alive ?? Am I posting and asking questions or am I just imagining it ?

Am I a ghostwriter to where no one can read my posts except for me ?

Am I on more "ignore" lists than I thought ? I figured I was on at least 50-60, but maybe it's closer to a hundred.

I don't know if this helps you, but from what I posted above, she lived with a grandmother in Metamora, was a student at Toledo University. The bike was found in a cornfield (3-4 rows in) on Fulton County Road T

So her home would be 100 feet from the corn field, per the news reports.

Am I still alive ?? Am I posting and asking questions or am I just imagining it ?

Am I on more "ignore" lists than I thought ? I figured I was on at least 50-60, but maybe it's closer to a hundred.

Did anyone hear something? Ha! I wish I could help you out. Hopefully the poster will be back on again soon and able to answer your question.

I was looking for the same thing, businesses that might have cameras on each end of highway 120, The problem we have here are all the side roads and shortcuts that only a local farmhand would know about. They crisscross all over the place and are laid out in one mile square grids. I doubt there are too many cameras out in those fields, maybe some game cameras if we're lucky.

I think this sick *advertiser censored*^k abducted her and took her to an outbuilding or a shed out in the middle of nowhere. It's going to be some building he's familiar with though. I also think it's going to end up being a farm hand or day laborer that's behind this. Worst case scenario would be a single male with no family ties in the area.

Being that this is crop fields I'm pretty sure the work is done with heavy equipment. There may not be many farmhands working in the area IMO. That equipment is very, very expensive and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of barns in the area have cameras on them. The bigger the barn, the better chance of cameras.

I see your posts steelman :seeya:

So someone could've passed the two while driving the direction of Sierah's house, saw that her boyfriend turned back the other way, pulled over somewhere down the road, then waited under the cover of corn for her to pass.

I suppose they could have done that...they would have had to follow her up CR T, and then known she was going to turn on CR6 so they could get in front of her if they were hiding so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3