Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she had any issues with any friends? Locals? Someone had a grudge?

Dammit. I want her to be okay. NOW.

I wonder if they've searched the ditch lines on both sides of the culvert. Also wonder if the corn is on both sides of the road. At the time the street view image was made, soy beans were on both sides.

It's exactly like I envisioned it to be - rural, farmland, corn fields - Thanks for the maps everyone! Ok, this may be far fetched and silly - and I don't have any facts or thoughts to the relevance - just putting it out here..

Her LinkedIN states that she works for Ice Industries, located in Sylvania, Ohio. I saw some news articles that reference "Ice" as a relative's last name. Maybe this is a family business - not sure of the connection, haven't looked into it.

Tara Shaffer Ice, Joughin's aunt, tells PEOPLE her niece is a student at the University of Toledo and had been living with her grandmother in Metamora when she disappeared. Joughin had planned to move in with Ice and her family for the school year to be closer to campus, Ice says.

http://www.people.com/article/missing-hio-woman-last-seen-tuesday-riding-bike

Is it remotely possible that someone affiliated with Ice Industries (a former employee maybe?) would have a vested interest in harming Sierah (revenge, ransom,etc?)

I wonder if she had any issues with any friends? Locals? Someone had a grudge?

Dammit. I want her to be okay. NOW.

Not that anyone knows of. Not an enemy in the world. No exes. Her and Josh have been together forever it seems. Just a very sweet country girl. (modsnip)

I'm following ;)

#SCeepsRock

I recall I posted a link regarding SE (or SW) Michigan upthread. Although what I read on that photo thread doesn't exactly jive with what I've been able to find so far, it does make me wonder.

Per TOS, all scanner chatter must remain in the basement. If anything pertinent occurs, we (or one of our fellow #SCeeps (SCanner-peeps) will let y'all know.

#BringSierahHome!

My feeling is no one saw anything because whoever grabbed her was not unfamiliar to her or the area. They would not have seemed out of place and she may have even stopped to give directions or say hi to an acquaintance who "happened" to come by.

Praying for Sierah's safe return. As a child I spent summers with family in SE Michigan (Ida/Petersburg/Monroe area). My sister still lives there. As a kid, we'd visit NE Ohio often. I haven't been there in many years but I have a fondness for the area. Prayers for Sierah's family, friends and community.

Interesting comment on that Facebook page. That potentially means there was a witness, who while not seeing an abduction, saw something that made them take notice. Her cell phone also traveled towards the Michigan State line too right?

Kolasinski posted a photo of them riding together on social media in which Joughin appears to be wearing a Fitbit fitness band. Authorities are trying to track the band along with her cell phone, Nofziger says. He adds that since one of the "pings" from her cell phone – which has a radius of 10 to 12 miles – was near the Michigan border, Fulton County authorities are in contact with authorities in Michigan.
http://www.people.com/article/missing-hio-woman-last-seen-tuesday-riding-bike

In my prayers.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads