Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seirah traveled about 2 miles by herself. Josh was on a motorcycle so he traveled much faster in the opposite direction. I don't know at this point where the jogger information came from. I know 13 news is reporting it tho
http://www.13abc.com/content/news/Fulton-County-Sheriff-looking-for-missing-woman-387596201.html

So she traveled two miles alone, not one hundred feet ???? Thank you and you and your family are heavy in my thoughts....Praying she comes home today.

I know why they have such an interest in the jogger that passed her. More than likely LE wants to know if the jogger observed her being tailed/stalked by a vehicle as she was pedaling home. This vehicle most likely would have been moving pretty slowly and following behind her at a speed equivalent to or slightly less than she was traveling.

After she turned north onto county road 6, the vehicle would have also turned north and then the driver would've made his move in an area that was obscured from view of the surrounding residents.

For those of us that have followed many missing persons cases on websleuths that mirror that of McKenzie Kuehlein's. Although we must have faith and hope that she will be found safe. The known info of her bicycle being found four rows deep in a thickly planted cornfield with evidence of a scuffle, combined with the last cell phone tower ping indicating an abduction, paints a dark portrait with a very bleak outcome, imo.

It is imperative that the American public; analogous to a security camera across the landscape, and the most valuable investigative resource be kept informed and updated as new information becomes available to law enforcement.

I discovered a very unsettling thing last evening and immediately contacted Fulton co sheriff dept. About it. I searched Sierah s name on FB and saw that she had posted an item for sale on multiple FB online garage sale groups, just 5-6 hrs before she vanished !! I am very suspicious that some guy contacted her about it and asked to come see the item and decided he would hang around and take her instead

I discovered a very unsettling thing last evening and immediately contacted Fulton co sheriff dept. About it. I searched Sierah s name on FB and saw that she had posted an item for sale on multiple FB online garage sale groups, just 5-6 hrs before she vanished !! I am very suspicious that some guy contacted her about it and asked to come see the item and decided he would hang around and take her instead

What was the item for sale?

I think a lot of this information about her phone pinging close to the Michigan State line is somewhat misleading. First of all, the house she was pedaling towards is located about 5/8 of a mile from the state line. I don't know where the nearest cell phone tower is, but if it is located on the Michigan side, it makes total sense that her phone would be pinging off of it even if she was sitting on her front porch. If she had been traveling south, instead of north, her phone may have still pinged off of that tower.

We're all aware that a phone ping may travel up to 10-12 miles before it finds a tower to ping off of. So even if she was abducted and driven south of her home, her phone may have continued to ping on that same tower until it moved out of range. Just a guess on my part, but I imagine her phone was disabled almost immediately after she was abducted, with the last recorded pings being bounced off a tower in Michigan. which may or may not mean something since she was literally on the State line anyway.

zoomable map here with the state line shown and the distance from where she was abducted.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Tt2itlgjV4S4tEnea944w7lhW-M&usp=sharing

That's true Steelman

So she traveled two miles alone, not one hundred feet ???? Thank you and you and your family are heavy in my thoughts....Praying she comes home today.

Her and Josh split up about 2 miles from her home. She traveled those alone...up CR T and then a N turn on CR 6. Her bike was found on 6 not far from her home.

Still no word this morning

Maia Belay ‏@MaiaBelay_WTOL 1m1 minute ago
Day 2 of searching for Sierah Joughin. Investigators have used a helicopter, search and rescue dogs even a drone

244v9d4.jpg

https://twitter.com/MaiaBelay_WTOL

[video=twitter;756117573935198208]https://twitter.com/mckenzie13abc/status/756117573935198208[/video]

McKenzie KuehnleinVerified account ‏@mckenzie13abc 2m2 minutes ago
@RedCross plans to be at Evergreen HS as long as needed to help those searching for Sierah Joughin. #BringSierahHome

The table was made by Josh. He is an extremely gifted carpenter/furniture builder. Sierah may have posted for Josh, but the table is at my sisters house. Anyone wanting to look at it would know nothing about Sierah and they would go to my sis's house to see the piece.

I love how everyone here thinks outside the box to find a missing person. Way to go guys. Keep on with the ideas.
I do hope Sierah is found safe.

First time posting in this thread - jashrema I'm so sorry for you and your family! Praying this has a good outcome! What a beautiful young lady Sierah is.

Steelman, thank you for the map!

What confuses me is that she was apparently seen three times quite close to her home after her bf drove off, is this correct, or did I misunderstand? Iirc it was said she was spotted by two motorists about 100 yards from her home, and also by a jogger. Now it doesn't even take a minute to cycle 100 yards, how is it possible someone ambushed her and struggled with her before she reached home but none of these three people saw anything, as they couldn't have been far away yet? On Steelman's map the distance to the home looks more than 100 yards though ... Can someone enlighten me?

I also wonder whether she drove into the cornfield to flee/hide from an attacker and then abandoned her bicycle, or was the bicycle dumped there to hide it after she had been forced into a car? If the latter, there must have been at least two people, unless she was knocked out or by other means rendered unconscious and put in the car, and then the perp went to hide the bicycle.

If the bicycle was put into the cornfield by the attacker, with a bit of luck there might be fingerprints. Surely LE has been checking this.

First time posting in this thread - jashrema I'm so sorry for you and your family! Praying this has a good outcome! What a beautiful young lady Sierah is.

Steelman, thank you for the map!

What confuses me is that she was apparently seen three times quite close to her home after her bf drove off, is this correct, or did I misunderstand? Iirc it was said she was spotted by two motorists about 100 yards from her home, and also by a jogger. Now it doesn't even take a minute to cycle 100 yards, how is it possible someone ambushed her and struggled with her before she reached home but none of these three people saw anything, as they couldn't have been far away yet? On Steelman's map the distance to the home looks more than 100 yards though ... Can someone enlighten me?

I also wonder whether she drove into the cornfield to flee/hide from an attacker and then abandoned her bicycle, or was the bicycle dumped there to hide it after she had been forced into a car? If the latter, there must have been at least two people, unless she was knocked out or by other means rendered unconscious and put in the car, and then the perp went to hide the bicycle.

If the bicycle was put into the cornfield by the attacker, with a bit of luck there might be fingerprints. Surely LE has been checking this.
I think if some creep was hiding in wait, they could time it just right to take her into the corn without being seen. The question is, where did they go after that and why didn't anyone see a parked vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV