Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jashrema,

I can only imagine what these very moments must be like for you, and yours (including Sierah's family and loved ones), as the next presser is only moments away. As we post our thoughts and sleuth away here, please know that we have you in our hearts.
This is real life, YOUR LIVES, and we are aware of this fact.

I hold each and every one of you in my heart, and pray that you feel the support from us.

With all I have, I wish for the news to be positive!!!
:please:

No matter what, we stand united in solidarity, to
#BringSierahHome

Of this, you can be sure...

:praying:
:grouphug:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone read the comments under that article?!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes I did. If that was her at 10:30 pm, where was she before, and did she escape, and what happened next?

I can't help but wonder, after reading the article posted a few pages back about his previous abduction attempt, if that conviction is what brought the police to his doorstep, rather than physical evidence.

And I can't decide if I hope that's true or not. :mad:

I had the same thought.

Camera moved. Excavator is digging on opposite side of barn now near some trees.

Now digging behind barn. Feed just moved.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Worley supposedly made less than $1000 last year?

http://nbc24.com/news/local/delta-man-charged-with-abduction

IMHO: That's probably what he claimed on his taxes after deduction business costs... which might include his mortgage, utilities etc. Many folks with their own business write-off everything possible and then show a very low amount of income when in reality they brought in $50k but they just spent it and then wrote it off on their taxes.

Still going for me. We're expecting another presser in about 5 minutes, right?

I am not sure the press conference would be there? Is there another link? Don't want to miss it.

Amen!!!:clap:
Can someone post a link to the upcoming presser???? Please & Thank you!

jashrema,

I can only imagine what these very moments must be like for you, and yours (including Sierah's family and loved ones), as the next presser is only moments away. As we post our thoughts and sleuth away here, please know that we have you in our hearts.
This is real life, YOUR LIVES, and we are aware of this fact.

I hold each and every one of you in my heart, and pray that you feel the support from us.

With all I have, I wish for the news to be positive!!!
:please:

No matter what, we stand united in solidarity, to
#BringSierahHome

Of this, you can be sure...

:praying:
:grouphug:

:candle:

that digger is really getting in there .....deep. what the hell is in there?!

The WTOL Twitter page says the press conference is at 5pm.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/22/Man-charged-with-abduction-in-Fulton-County.html

authorities continue to search for evidence at Worley’s rural Fulton Township property. Throughout the day, authorities have brought a state dive team and a small boat to the three-acre site, where a pond is located. At least one searcher was spotted wearing waders. Decades earlier, Worley pleaded guilty to abduction, an aggravated felony of the third degree, in Lucas County Common Pleas Court.
That case involved a woman, Robin Gardner, who was bicycling on Obee Road in Waterville Township on July 4, 1990, according to old court records. The records indicate she was injured in the incident but survived.

Worley was arraigned by video at 1:15 p.m. today in Wauseon at the Fulton County Western District Court before Judge Jeffrey Robinson. The case belongs to the Eastern District Court, but the judge in that district is not in today, court officials said.

Now digging behind barn. Feed just moved.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

That's an awful lot of digging. What are they trying to unearth? Ugh, I don't know if I want to know.

Anyone know if there are any unsolved missing persons (women, specially) cases in this area in the last decade or two (or however long it's been since he's been out of prison)?

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/22/Man-charged-with-abduction-in-Fulton-County.html

authorities continue to search for evidence at Worley’s rural Fulton Township property. Throughout the day, authorities have brought a state dive team and a small boat to the three-acre site, where a pond is located. At least one searcher was spotted wearing waders. Decades earlier, Worley pleaded guilty to abduction, an aggravated felony of the third degree, in Lucas County Common Pleas Court.
That case involved a woman, Robin Gardner, who was bicycling on Obee Road in Waterville Township on July 4, 1990, according to old court records. The records indicate she was injured in the incident but survived.

Worley was arraigned by video at 1:15 p.m. today in Wauseon at the Fulton County Western District Court before Judge Jeffrey Robinson. The case belongs to the Eastern District Court, but the judge in that district is not in today, court officials said.

I was wondering why it was done via video. Makes sense now!

that digger is really getting in there .....deep. what the hell is in there?!

I almost feel like there could be evidence of other crimes.

I can't imagine this guy knocked a woman off her bicycle in 1990, then didn't do anything else until 2016. It makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it.

That's an awful lot of digging. What are they trying to unearth? Ugh, I don't know if I want to know.

Could he have buried a car from a separate crime there? Maybe he is confessing to a string of crimes?

Press conference notes:

LE still asking for help, if anyone saw a motorcycle in the area, please contact them.
Looking for more evidence, nothing has been found as of yet. Still searching the home and surroundings.
Still doing field searches, air search this afternoon, searching waters/ponds in area.
They believe there is enough to probable cause to charge Worley (charged with 3rd degree abduction)
Sierah is still missing
Cannot say what led to LE contact with Worley

Next update at 5 pm. (From http://nbc24.com/live )

Bumping- I believe this is the link for the presser @5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member