Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost it and it just came back at a totally different angle. The camera appears to be on the ground now.

I almost feel like there could be evidence of other crimes.

I can't imagine this guy knocked a woman off her bicycle in 1990, then didn't do anything else until 2016. It makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it.

Didn't someone say he bought the place they are searching in 2013? Where did he live prior?

You can hear a reporter in the background doing a talking head.

Fulton County Courts showing a speeding ticket in 1997 registered to same address - I think he's been there awhile.

Didn't someone say he bought the place they are searching in 2013? Where did he live prior?

Where is a link to this live feed of excavation?

someone is talking on the feed - sounds like a reporter who doesn't know she can be heard but it's choppy on my end and I can't catch everything....mike may be further away

The camera moving makes me wonder if something was found. I was out of the room when it switched. Did anyone see anything right before?

Fulton County Courts showing a speeding ticket in 1997 registered to same address - I think he's been there awhile.

I wonder if it could have been family owned before, and he bought it in 2013 but could have used the address before?

I know how to look up Fulton County property records - I'll go take a peek

Wow...the audio on this live feed is really bad. I think she's just practicing or something.

The girl on the feed is going to say something stupid - she has no idea her mic is LIVE on this feed.

I'm going to open a new thread before the press conference starts.

This one will close in about 5 minutes.

Awesome- can you kindly post the link for the presser- so we can comment in a fresh thread? Thanks for all you do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can hear the reporter having a private conversation with her camera man - talking about being surprised that the police said they monitor their video feed too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth