Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the presser happening? I see live feed of the search effort on the link I posted earlier.

with all the digging and larger machinery could he have recently (like in the last 2 days) maybe poured a new concrete/cement floor in part of the barn or outside it and they need to break it all away? We've seen that also....new patios....new sidewalks, etc. Just an idea that popped into my head.

How do they even know where to dig with that machinery? Did they see evidence of the ground having been tampered with in the areas they chose?

with all the digging and larger machinery could he have recently (like in the last 2 days) maybe poured a new concrete/cement floor in part of the barn or outside it and they need to break it all away? We've seen that also....new patios....new sidewalks, etc. Just an idea that popped into my head.

Memories of Natalee Holloway. Recent concrete work in the Van Der Sloot backyard in Aruba.

There are currently 366 users browsing this thread. (119 members and 247 guests)

That's an awful lot of guests.

Please sign up and join us.

I almost feel like there could be evidence of other crimes.

I can't imagine this guy knocked a woman off her bicycle in 1990, then didn't do anything else until 2016. It makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it.

And that woman was only alive to tell the story because she escaped from the handcuffs. So it's not like he purposely released her. Maybe there are others who weren't so lucky.

Maybe the original victim contacted them to remind them of this charge/conviction.

From what I can tell, the original victim seems to be living in Florida now. I glanced at a FB page that I'm about 99.999% sure was hers. Her profile is at least semi-public with many posts viewable in the last few days, and not a peep about this case at all. She does appear to still be in contact with Toledo area family/friends, but perhaps none of them connected the dots?

Perhaps someone contacted her after the arrest was made though, since she still has friends/family in the area. That seems plausible.

News feed went to blue screen

edit to add: for me anyhow

Please forgive me, jashrema, for speaking of this. I am sorry to imagine how hard this must be for you.
But, is it possible that they are not digging for Sierah's body, but maybe some other evidence? The reason I ask is because I can't imagine them needing heavy equipment at this stage of the game, IF she were buried there. It would only have been a few days ago at most and the ground would be freshly dug, not all that compacted yet by the passage of time. Right?
Furthermore, wouldn't you think they'd try to dig by hand so as not to damage her body if there? (I'm sorry.)
Not that I could guess what else they would be digging for, maybe something much bigger and non-human?
I guess I am just holding onto hope that she is still alive somewhere and they're looking for something, anything, else.
Is that a possibility?

I have been thinking that perhaps this guy has been active a long long time and God only knows if there are other womens remains in that barn

I just lost the feed, screen is blue, anyone else?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I'm going to open a new thread before the press conference starts.

This one will close in about 5 minutes.

Yes I did. If that was her at 10:30 pm, where was she before, and did she escape, and what happened next?

I had the same thought.

Reading that is horrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members