Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was her bike found "in" the cornfield or on the roadside along side the cornfield? They mentioned the corn was tromped, how far in was it tromped? Has this cornfield been thoroughly searched? Was this on her way home or elsewhere? How far from when her boyfriend left her (if on the route to her home) was the bike, glasses...etc? How long has she been with her boyfriend, any ex boyfriends? Bad break ups? So many questions....IMHO

It's farm country. A rural area west of Toledo, Ohio. It wouldn't get much tourist traffic. Mostly people from the region passing through. Though those main rural roads out there some traffic from semi-trucks trying to avoid the turnpike.

Edit to add: This was meant to be in reply to Lolly's comment, but it didn't include the quote for some reason

Thank you for your reply!

Wow. Terrifying. Praying for Sierah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So she was 100 feet from her house when her boyfriend left her - how long would this usually take her to ride?
I understand the parents thought she was with her boyfriend so weren't concerned about her where a bouts, but made them realise at 3am she was missing? Did she have a time to be home which she missed which made them contact the boyfriend, but 3am is a strange time to realise she's missing.

So she was 100 feet from her house when her boyfriend left her - how long would this usually take her to ride?
I understand the parents thought she was with her boyfriend so weren't concerned about her where a bouts, but made them realise at 3am she was missing? Did she have a time to be home which she missed which made them contact the boyfriend, but 3am is a strange time to realise she's missing.

Family members reported her missing around 10:50 p.m. Tuesday after she did not return from her bike ride. She was last seen wearing shorts, a neon yellow tank top, and tennis shoes.

http://nbc24.com/news/local/search-for-missing-fulton-county-woman-continues

This is a rural road. It has traffic yes but not much...the occasional car. As far as I know, no one saw what happened. She is still missing

Family members reported her missing around 10:50 p.m. Tuesday after she did not return from her bike ride. She was last seen wearing shorts, a neon yellow tank top, and tennis shoes.

The man from the FBI speaking on the live press conference right now also confirmed the 11 pm report time. Though I did see earlier reports that it was 3 am. (We all know how details can be mistaken in early breaking news reports, I suppose.)

My feed was buffering, can someone recap the pressor please? FBI is on the scene, YES!

They have searched the cornfield (sixty fireman), they are waiting on a search dog right now. FBI is involved. Confident they will find her. She was seen after the boyfriend left her by two separate vehicles...

In my opinion, if she truly was only one hundred yards from her driveway when the boyfriend turned around, lots transpired in a matter of minutes. Two vehicles passed, yet no one saw what happened. Perplexing to say the least, unless the person was waiting enroute in the corn to run out....????

He also said Three to four rows into the cornfield??? Not sure if that is where the bike was found???? Any catch that?

My feed was buffering, can someone recap the pressor please? FBI is on the scene, YES!

I had a little blip in my feed, but they said something about "3 or 4 rows in" when answering a question about where the bike was found. I got the impression that meant that her bike was found 3 or 4 rows into the cornfield.

Someone asked if her boyfriend was the last to see her. LE stated that there were reports of other confirmed sightings of her after she & her boyfriend parted ways.

LE said they are still optimistic.

That's everything I was able to hear.

They have searched the cornfield (sixty fireman), they are waiting on a search dog right now. FBI is involved. Confident they will find her. She was seen after the boyfriend left her by two separate vehicles...

In my opinion, if she truly was only one hundred yards from her driveway when the boyfriend turned around, lots transpired in a matter of minutes. Two vehicles passed, yet no one saw what happened. Perplexing to say the least, unless the person was waiting enroute in the corn to run out....????

The weather was beautiful at that time last night - it's possible that she decided to extend her ride a bit? (I don't know that for a fact - just saying that if I had been out riding my bike at that time last night, I might have been tempted to keep going because it was so nice out in the evening.)

He also said Three to four rows into the cornfield??? Not sure if that is where the bike was found???? Any catch that?

I heard the same, and that's the impression I got.

Missing Ohio woman may be in Michigan - News - Monroe News - Monroe, Michigan - Monroe, MI

Is this considered MSM? Mods please delete if not (with my sincerest apologies):

The Fulton County (Ohio) Sheriff’s Office has sent a missing person flier to The Monroe News, asking for publication of the information as the woman is believed to possibly be in southeast Michigan.

http://m.monroenews.com/news/20160720/missing-ohio-woman-may-be-in-michigan

(The Monroe News doesn't say where they received word re: Michigan. I'm wondering if this is related to the presser? I haven't been able to access a replay link yet. :confused: )

#FindSierah
:candle:

I'm curious to know if there was any communication between her and the boyfriend after they parted ways? Would help with a timeline I think. And whether she had told him she was going home or going to continue riding. Lots of questions. Prayers they find her!

The Fulton County Sheriff's Office says Sierah Catherine Shaffer-Joughin was last seen on Tuesday, July 19 around 6:45 p.m. She was seen riding a purple bicycle in the Evergreen School District.

Apparently they searched for her quite awhile before they called in the calvary.

ETA: Nope, never mind......her parents thought she was with her boyfriend and vice versa, that's why the big lag in reporting it.

FBI assisting in search for 20-year-old Sierah Joughins - Toledo News Now, News, Weather, Sports, Toledo, OH
Updated 5 min ago

[...]
The FBI, Fulton County Sheriff's Office and Ohio State Highway Patrol are beginning a search of farm fields in the area and have set up a post at Evergreen High School in Metamora. Earlier in the day searchers found Sierah's bike. Authorities say there appears to have been a scuffle where it was found. A drone and helicopter have also been used in the search.
[...]
http://www.wtol.com/story/32486222/...oman-last-seen-riding-bike?clienttype=generic
:praying:
#FindSierah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads