Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought the same thing....ugh, her family has to be reliving a nightmare. I know her sisters are following this case because there have been posting in the Help Find Chelsea Bruck group. And if he is a driver of some sort...

Yes, Chelsea was my cousin & I have been passing along info to her sister. I do not think that there is any connection between their disappearances, but certainly it is very triggering to have yet another young woman's family suffering like this.

Any chance this guy has a son that lives and works from the same property as he does ??

We have two businesses listed for the same property. Father and son team ? Brothers ?

I'm trying to figure out why they raised the reward to 100k-----obviously she wasn't found yet.

Has the other one got her ?

I need a heavy "5 fast facts about james worley" article immediately! What were the details of that past abduction. Many times past information will give clues about where she could be now.

Any chance this guy has a son that lives and works from the same property as he does ??

We have two businesses listed for the same property. Father and son team ?

I haven't found a son. But a sibling next door.

My mind is whirling with this info and the fact he was busted for abduction in 1990. Hard to believe he waited 26 years before he tried it again.
there's at least one missing woman from near Delta that hasn't been found. Was the suspect in jail in 1995?

there's at least one missing woman from near Delta that hasn't been found. Was the suspect in jail in 1995?

What was the name of that woman? I'm usually aware of the names of known missing people in the region, but I'm not sure if I was aware of that case.

Mom of missing Ohio woman speaks out: 'There's more than one person' involved [http://www.people.com/article/missi...ghin-reacts?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag]

[video=twitter;756535490497638400]https://twitter.com/people/status/756535490497638400[/video]

At some point on her ride, Joughin "actually rode by a house on county road 6 and the family was out and they had young children so she waved to them and they waved to her," Vaculik says. "That was the last people who visually saw her."

"We live in a very quiet, supportive community and I've got younger kids and wouldn't even bat an eye letting them ride down to my parents' house," she says. "And now I won't let them out."

There is a james dean Worley same age group listed when I googled his name as a transportation carrier or trucker...with a DOT business number..is this man same...his address is or was in Meadowview Virginia????? So hoping and praying for the best out come. I would so like to see found alive.

OMG just seeing this. I am holding on to faith that she's still alive. PLEASE!

sorry, new and not use to this format yet. the woman missing from '95 brenda leigh borowski, sls314

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyl628