Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To show them where (heaven forbid) the body is?

The suspect, in requesting a court-appointed attorney, said he made $1,000 last year. He then requested an attorney, Mark Powers of Wauseon, who has represented Worley in the past.

“I need to speak to someone that I know and trust. I don’t know of a more honest person,” Worley told the judge.
http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/22/Man-charged-with-abduction-in-Fulton-County.html

Yes, maybe he is going to tell where she is. We can hope anyway ...

They've done that before. Names escaping me -- the guy that took the 2 young girls, amber and .......I cannot remember but he led them out in a jumpsuit and shackles.

If he really did say "barn" or something might be there and they cant find a thing -- maybe they are giving him a "chance"? I want her alive but Im also being realistic.

Maybe they offered him a deal and just now he accepted it, so it's quicker to have him brought out and show them rather than dig up the whole barn. All just speculation if in fact they really brought him there.

I really just want to cry right now. Especially after reading the news article about his prior abduction attempt and knowing all the activity that's happening near that barn.

Anyone have a link to where the next press conference will be broadcast? (And is it still at 4:30?)

She is a verified insider as she is sierah's boyfriend's aunt

I thought the same thing. I don't think they would need that type of equipment for an incident that happened a few days ago. Could be past related incidents or evidence? [emoji20] also glad someone found the article about his past abduction charge because it's start to connect a bit more now .... I can't keep up fast enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've done that before. Names escaping me -- the guy that took the 2 young girls, amber and .......I cannot remember but he led them out in a jumpsuit and shackles.

If he really did say "barn" or something might be there and they cant find a thing -- maybe they are giving him a "chance"? I want her alive but Im also being realistic.

This happened with Sabine Musil-Buehler in Anna Maria Island, Florida as well. Her boyfriend/murderer was brought to the property he buried her on to show police.
http://www.bradenton.com/news/local/crime/article39485010.html

I have a feeling they are loading up an ATV into the big vehicle. I also think I recall hearing that she had a Fit Bit. If she had one, it might be giving them her location. I doubt some hayseed like the guy who was arrested would know enough to check her wrist for a device.

I can't help but wonder, after reading the article posted a few pages back about his previous abduction attempt, if that conviction is what brought the police to his doorstep, rather than physical evidence.

And I can't decide if I hope that's true or not. :mad:

I have a feeling they are loading up an ATV into the big vehicle. I also think I recall hearing that she had a Fit Bit. If she had one, it might be giving them her location. I doubt some hayseed like the guy who was arrested would know enough to check her wrist for a device.

And I would think he'd have to smash the Fitbit (or submerge in water for an extended period of time) to make it stop tracking before the battery died. You can't just turn it off like a cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne