GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He just said he's not responsible for Sierrah's death.....he is crazy..

Twice he has sounded like he's going to wrap it up and then keeps talking.

What is this- his thanking people- the Academy Awards-...

I halfway want a LWOP so he doesn’t get unlimited appeals. I can’t imagine the family having to sit through those ever again; but if ever a death penalty was warranted, I believe it is in this one.

Shut up!

15 minute recess, then judge will give his decision. 45 minutes of rambling, no remorse/repentance

OMG THE TEARS OVER SIERAH MOVING ON!!! Can I swear here!? Can I?!?!?!?!?!?

WTOL is flabbergasted by his incessant retelling of the entire case from his own “viewpoint”. ‘Thinks he is smarter than anybody else and is running the show” (I must have missed that statement)

Thank God he finally finished. I would have gladly shoved a cyanide capsule down his throat just to shut him up. I can't believe this was allowed. I've never seen anything like before in my entire life. SMDH

I feel so sorry for the Sierah's family and loved ones - they should have never had to endure that. Sending them all virtual healing hugs.

Clearly a sociopath. No remorse and now stating it is someone else I knew it after reading his case from RG. I feel for her family even more now. The judge needs to uphold the decision to death. He truly needs the fear instilled in him daily.

Do you think they'll be a video later that people can view that can't see this live?

I usually refer to the news Facebook pages since their live videos are kept in the video section. Not sure about websites. Facebook has been more reliable for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think they'll be a video later that people can view that can't see this live?

I wouldn't be surprised to see it uploaded to YouTube. This has got to be precedent setting. :(

Quite frankly, I had to walk away and step out on the front deck a few times as I couldn't stomach listening to this and I have pretty thick skin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back