GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Watching last night brought back so many emotions, and was so raw watching/listening to her family and Josh.

What came across was how strong they all are and their strength of character, as evidenced how they all fought to put their grief and anger and energy into betterment for others.

Sadly, it didn't recognize the COGS, and unfortunately, Sierah's law didn't get all into that law that was originally envisioned. It brought tears as Josh still has his deep seated regret as to turning away-as that just breaks my heart and can't imagine living with such.

Hugs to you @jashrema and all that knew and loved Sierah.

Watching last night brought back so many emotions, and was so raw watching/listening to her family and Josh.

What came across was how strong they all are and their strength of character, as evidenced how they all fought to put their grief and anger and energy into betterment for others.

Sadly, it didn't recognize the COGS, and unfortunately, Sierah's law didn't get all into that law that was originally envisioned. It brought tears as Josh still has his deep seated regret as to turning away-as that just breaks my heart and can't imagine living with such.

Hugs to you @jashrema and all that knew and loved Sierah.

We were disappointed as well that KOGS received no mention. They had hours of interviews with Josh but it appears the majority ended up on the cutting room floor. It was done much better than that Oxygen atrocity show, tho they still messed up some details.
As far as that goes...I want to set the record straight about one thing. I only do this because I feel bad for this guy that he didn't get the recognition due of his efforts.

On Friday morning, the 22nd of July, an older gentleman and his buddy took it upon themselves to search. Worley had been arrested at this time. They split up in their vehicles...one man going East to West along the county roads and the other going North to South.
The Gentleman going North to South, came across a patch of corn that was disturbed and went to investigate. He found a partially dug hole and some human feces next to it. He called it in. While he was waiting for police, he walked across the street to the other side...away from this site. While across the street, he was looking around and noticed what appeared to be drag marks in the dirt. He followed those and came upon her grave.
This is all in testimony in court. I have no idea why they keep saying a farmer looking in his fields found her. It's not true.
This guy is a hero in my book. Worley had been arrested but he still felt compelled to find her and he did. God only knows if she would have been found otherwise. I am Very thankful to him.

We were disappointed as well that KOGS received no mention. They had hours of interviews with Josh but it appears the majority ended up on the cutting room floor. It was done much better than that Oxygen atrocity show, tho they still messed up some details.
As far as that goes...I want to set the record straight about one thing. I only do this because I feel bad for this guy that he didn't get the recognition due of his efforts.

On Friday morning, the 22nd of July, an older gentleman and his buddy took it upon themselves to search. Worley had been arrested at this time. They split up in their vehicles...one man going East to West along the county roads and the other going North to South.
The Gentleman going North to South, came across a patch of corn that was disturbed and went to investigate. He found a partially dug hole and some human feces next to it. He called it in. While he was waiting for police, he walked across the street to the other side...away from this site. While across the street, he was looking around and noticed what appeared to be drag marks in the dirt. He followed those and came upon her grave.
This is all in testimony in court. I have no idea why they keep saying a farmer looking in his fields found her. It's not true.
This guy is a hero in my book. Worley had been arrested but he still felt compelled to find her and he did. God only knows if she would have been found otherwise. I am Very thankful to him.
Thank you for adding this. I also was questioning the date of his conviction. I would listen at lumch to the trial and even took a day off to attend. It was the day his sister failed to show and court was just sitting then after lunch dismissed for the day. They said March 27 but I know I was there in April. Also the offender is not public just for law enforcement. I went to the vigil in December 2016 and some how ended up standing close to Josh. I don't know how he has so much strength. Just believe his love for her keeps him strong.

Delta man taken into custody following search of his property by FBI

DELTA, Ohio — FBI officials conducted a search of a property in Delta on County Road 5 near County Road F on Friday. The search spanned several hours, beginning in the morning and ending late afternoon.

An FBI official has confirmed to WTOL that the owner of the property, Ronald Grab, was taken into custody following the search. Grab is currently under a federal hold at the Lucas County Jail on unspecified charges.

July 1,2021
Ohio Supreme court determines Worley execution set for May 20, 2025. Determined jury was not tainted, no venue change was needed, rejected claim of ineffective counsel. Disgusts me that my tax dollars pay to feed this monster another 3 years and 10 months. Can't link so JMO

July 1,2021
Ohio Supreme court determines Worley execution set for May 20, 2025. Determined jury was not tainted, no venue change was needed, rejected claim of ineffective counsel. Disgusts me that my tax dollars pay to feed this monster another 3 years and 10 months. Can't link so JMO
Remember after this failed appeal, JW is likely starting to truly live in fear as the moment of his execution and final judgement approaches. 3 years and 10 months is a lifetime to a coward as he will wake every day with no hope.

And once again! Worley has appealed to the Ohio Supreme court.
Thank you for the updates. He will not win. And eventually he will run out of all his appeal options. And run out of money for these appeals, if he is somehow financing them himself.

And once again! Worley has appealed to the Ohio Supreme court.

Do you have a link? I ask because I have this in my notes:

7/1/21 Update: Ohio Supreme court rejected his appeal. And Court determines Worley's execution is set for 5/20/25. Determined jury was not tainted, no venue change was needed, rejected claim of ineffective counsel.

Last edited:
Do you have a link? I ask because I have this in my notes:

7/1/21 Update: Ohio Supreme court rejected his appeal. And Court determines Worley's execution is set for 5/20/25. Determined jury was not tainted, no venue change was needed, rejected claim of ineffective counsel.
Ohio Supreme Coourt again work

Funky posting here. Ohio Supreme Court puts Worley execution on hold as of 9/30/2021 while he appeals again. All information as per Channel 11 News Toledo, Ohio

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back