Photo of unidentified female
Shoe charm
Meat hook in closet
Metal hook from barn ceiling
Passport
Necklace

Is there more to come?

And Deltucky where are you?

I think Deltucky quit logging in last spring. There was another incident in Fulton county that we were in contact about. He did send me an IM that he was going to take a break. Also...I an only assuming Deltucky is a man.

I am thinking about going on Monday to hear what his defense will present. Is this part open to the public? Do you just show up or need to call ahead?

It's open to the public, you did not need to call ahead. You just go. Great that you will be there to hear testimony.

aww... so sweet. it is good to have her remembered so fondly here. Thank you for sharing and being here with us. [emoji813]luv:
Thank you everyone for all the love [emoji173]

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Icat I never had the opportunity to meet SJ but the first morning I heard the report and I knew we needed to look for this young lady. I signed up to help. I wasn't needed but felt people needed to help and the family and friends should not have to look. I hope you and your family can keep those great memories alive each day. I am sure that is how SJ would want you to live. Keep her memory going and the next time I am in Fulton County I will be thinking of everyone.
Thank you! We certainly are. She will never be forgotten [emoji173]

I don’t know if this will apply, but I found this if it is a death sentence:

https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/ohio-1
Location of Death Row: Men: Chillicothe Correctional Institution, some inmates at Ohio State Penitentiary in Youngstown
Women: Ohio Reformatory for Women at Marysville
Location of Executions: Lucasville

Wikipedia:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Ohio
[FONT=&quot]Executions in Ohio are currently performed at the [/FONT]Southern Ohio Correctional Facility[FONT=&quot] in [/FONT]Lucasville[FONT=&quot]. Since January 2012, [/FONT]death row[FONT=&quot] for the majority of male inmates is located at the [/FONT]Chillicothe Correctional Institution[FONT=&quot] (CCI) in [/FONT]Chillicothe[FONT=&quot]. A few high security male death row inmates are held at the [/FONT]Ohio State Penitentiary[FONT=&quot] (OSP) in [/FONT]Youngstown[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
They should televise his death. Of coarse people would be upset with how humane it will be.

I am thinking about going on Monday to hear what his defense will present. Is this part open to the public? Do you just show up or need to call ahead?
You may show up. Open to the public. Sir on the left for Sierah if there is room... There normally is. I have a feeling they will be bringing in his sister or brother or both. Should be very interesting.

You may show up. Open to the public. Sir on the left for Sierah if there is room... There normally is. I have a feeling they will be bringing in his sister or brother or both. Should be very interesting.

I figured this will be the part trying to convince the courts why he is the way he is. I think it should be just one day. After reading he story after RG's abduction and attack I can't imagine what will be said. This will be my first time in a court room. I know no phone, anything else I should be aware of?

Good grief.
http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2...ress-media-in-Seriah-Joughin-murder-case.html

“Worley in the letter asks media outlets to speak to the judge and his lawyer, Mark Powers, to urge them to let him speak to journalists, and argues his free speech rights are being “stepped on by the judge’s current decision.”

“I would like to have this meeting before the jury comes back!” Worley wrote. “Help!””

Good grief.
http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2...ress-media-in-Seriah-Joughin-murder-case.html

“Worley in the letter asks media outlets to speak to the judge and his lawyer, Mark Powers, to urge them to let him speak to journalists, and argues his free speech rights are being “stepped on by the judge’s current decision.”

“I would like to have this meeting before the jury comes back!” Worley wrote. “Help!””

If I wrote what I really wanted to I might lose posting privileges for good. That’s how angry this made me. Where were Sierah’s rights?!

I didn't know until yesterday that there's a second WS Thread related to Sierah's case!

This second thread was started back in 2016 (still active) and explores other possible victims of JDW. It's very interesting and I'm posting the link below in case I wasn't the last to know about it. :blushing:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...nown-and-possible-victims-80s-present-2/page7
Yes these are very interesting findings and possibilities. IF he gets the death sentence I would like if some of these cases were solved first if he is guilty of them.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Good grief.

Here we go with his "sympathy" whiney letters again. Yes again because he is a repeat offender.

Good grief.

Well he just defied the court order by sending the letter. Ugh!!!

Sent from my Z798BL using Tapatalk

Yes these are very interesting findings and possibilities. IF he gets the death sentence I would like if some of these cases were solved first if he is guilty of them.

I agree. Also, because of his prior conviction in RG's case, the Death Penalty is a real possibility, imo.

Imho the only way JDW will ever confess to any unsolved killings he's responsible for would be if he makes a deal to confess to other killings in exchange for having Death Penalty removed from the table.

Good grief.

It's my understanding that legal correspondence does not get reviewed by jail staff. Interesting that he put on the envelope it was legal matters.

All he had to do was take the stand and his excuses would have been in the record already. This is laughable.

On a weird thought: His printing is much neater than I expected it would be ... and it bothers me that I found one thing about him that is positive.

It would be interesting to have a fake press conference - not real because he doesn't deserve that platform. But the curious mind in me would like to know what he has to say.

Not to take this off topic, but there have been numerous times over the years I've thought about writing to the man who kidnapped, raped and murdered my cousin. I have never worn rose colored glasses and I've always had a need-to-know brain - it's how I work I guess. I think the same about Worley. I don't want excuses - I want a confession and I want to know WHY. I'm not talking about the gory details. I study people and I want to know why people do the things they do and I want to know more about Worley's past - NOT to use as an excuse because there is none.

I hope this makes sense and no one finds my opinion offensive. I arrive at wanting to know information as someone who has been where Sierah's family is so I have the upmost respect and compassion for them.

All he had to do was take the stand and his excuses would have been in the record already. This is laughable.

On a weird thought: His printing is much neater than I expected it would be ... and it bothers me that I found one thing about him that is positive.

I thought the same thing about his handwriting!

I'm trying to figure out Worley's agenda. Why would it be so important to have a press conference before the jury comes back?? Is his hope that the jurors will see or hear the news, as they've been instructed not to?? What's the goal? Doesn't he realize he's public enemy number 1?? I honestly think he would be a dead man walking if he ever were to leave prison.

Is he setting the stage for a future appeal to have merit??

It struck me that he put "Judge Robinson" in quotation marks. Is that blatant disrespect or lack of grammar knowledge. I do think someone helped him write the letter...he wasn't that articulate when he wrote to the judge after the RG case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back