GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone have the link saved from 1st day at Trial in it's entirety? When it was live streamed? I'm looking but only finding snippets.

I'm really proud to be from Fulton County!!! I think it took an incredible amount of courage for the jury to unanimously vote for the death penalty in such a short period of time. Now I want him connected to other cases.... and I hope there will be a Dateline or 20/20 about this.
There will be :)

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Thanks Spellz my internet is wack again. Dang wind!!! Thankfully it was not down during verdict. Bittersweet. Rest easy Sierah. Thank you jashrema and Icat for being here. Letting us know a bit more and sharing as to what a lovely young lady Sierah was. My heart goes out to all the loved ones. Once again thank you fellow posters. You always make getting thru these tough cases bearable :loveyou:

I’m relieved that the jury came to just verdicts and a just punishment. It breaks my heart, though, that there are so many scattered pieces for Sierah’s loved ones to still deal with.

Everyday items are probably triggers: corn, bicycles, who knows what. I have the clothing I wore on a tragic day in my past, just hanging in my closet, nearly 20 years later. I’ve haven’t worn that skirt and blouse since that day, but I sure as hell won’t get rid of them. Certain sounds and songs, weather and sky color put me right back to that day. The road is rough and marked with reminders—some welcome, some not.

If I could say one thing to Sierah’s survivors, it would be, remember Sierah, honor her life, and treasure the time you had with her, but don’t let her abduction and murder define your life going forward. Don’t let it darken your soul. Don’t let Worley claim you as another victim. (I mean this figuratively.) Live the life Sierah would have wanted you to live.

For Josh, especially, I hope that he will one day find love again and allow himself to embrace it and trust that it won’t be torn from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m relieved that the jury came to just verdicts and a just punishment. It breaks my heart, though, that there are so many scattered pieces for Sierah’s loved ones to still deal with.

Everyday items are probably triggers: corn, bicycles, who knows what. I have the clothing I wore on a tragic day in my past, just hanging in my closet, nearly 20 years later. I’ve haven’t worn that skirt and blouse since that day, but I sure as hell won’t get rid of them. Certain sounds and songs, weather and sky color put me right back to that day. The road is rough and marked with reminders—some welcome, some not.

If I could say one thing to Sierah’s survivors, it would be, remember Sierah, honor her life, and treasure the time you had with her, but don’t let her abduction and murder define your life going forward. Don’t let it darken your soul. Don’t let Worley claim you as another victim. (I mean this figuratively.) Live the life Sierah would have wanted you to live.

For Josh, especially, I hope that he will one day find love again and allow himself to embrace it and trust that it won’t be torn from him.

Beautifully said

SJs mom has been so graceful throughout this sentencing. She had another great post on Facebook a little bit ago.

It may be hard to smile at times but she always has a smile when I see her. My in-laws know their family and they say SJs family has always been a great family with lots of smiles. I'm glad they continue to find a way to smile.
Prayers for them as they move forward from this closure.

Onto passing Sierah's Law!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Does anyone have the link saved from 1st day at Trial in it's entirety? When it was live streamed? I'm looking but only finding snippets.

I believe first day was not live streamed in its entirety.

I have ZERO sympathy for JW. IMO the death penalty was suitable for Justice for Sierah & others victims he may of had. He showed absolutely no emotion or remorse. The sight of him makes cringe. I hope Judge Robinson imposes the juries decision. However, I understand SV feelings about LWOP.
No matter what he will get what he deserves when he meets his maker.

I hope this brings some peace to Sierahs family, jashrema, Icat, friends, community and all the members of websleuths.
I would love to come to the get together and meet all of you. I might even know some since I grew up in fulton county.
I apologize for rambling....

Thanks Mama. Seems so long ago when trial started. Yet it doesn't........

I have ZERO sympathy for JW. IMO the death penalty was suitable for Justice for Sierah & others victims he may of had. He showed absolutely no emotion or remorse. The sight of him makes cringe. I hope Judge Robinson imposes the juries decision. However, I understand SV feelings about LWOP.
No matter what he will get what he deserves when he meets his maker.

I hope this brings some peace to Sierahs family, jashrema, Icat, friends, community and all the members of websleuths.
I would love to come to the get together and meet all of you. I might even know some since I grew up in fulton county.
I apologize for rambling....

got ya on the list, sarlen! Small world that so many of us are actually so close together in distance. It’s like Sierah has a web of warriors tied to her by heartstrings and we never give up.

Attachments

• E414003E-A85A-43FF-A1F9-8C7C747DF66D.jpeg
    E414003E-A85A-43FF-A1F9-8C7C747DF66D.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 43
Done

attachment.php

what a perfect photo for today. I can feel her lovely spirit, strong and true. Bless you all, Jashrema. I can only echo the sentiments everyone has shared.
:loveyou:

I would love to see a great movie about Sierah's life and focus on all the good and happy times in her life. Then have it end where her family is looking for her and have all the proceeds go to support state and national laws about repeat offenders, etc... Leave out the violence of the abduction etc and just focus on the bright and brilliant young woman she was and how we lost a great person in out community.

Thank You to the Jurors. What a tough job they had. They followed the Law in their verdict today. My heart goes out to them as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
there always an answer
Back