Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts and prayers for Sierah's family from mid-Michigan.

There were a few in Wyoming same perp as well, late 80's.

A leap and just wondering, I wonder if he had any routes down south during the Texas Killing Fields murders? I know it's been stated it is thought there were multiple killers operating in the area at the time (as in this case!).

Eta: Trucker(s) have been a possibly theory in these killings.

Investigators also brought excavation equipment to the home of James D. Worley, 57 of Delta.

Worley is in custody at this time and additional charges against are pending.

Counselors are with the family and have asked for privacy.

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/Fulton-County-man-arrested-charged-with-abduction-387934332.html

I can't imagine their pain. Glad to know they are getting not only the support of the public and their community but of those experienced in helping them cope with this news.

"box truck" .. yeah..yikes. I have one sitting on my wooded property right now and was just looking inside it. It's so creepy to even imagine what all this monster has done over the years !!!!!

Please forgive my confusion, but was she found on his property or elsewhere?

[video=twitter;756933709069189120]https://twitter.com/jon_victor_/status/756933709069189120[/video]

[video=twitter;756933709069189120]https://twitter.com/jon_victor_/status/756933709069189120[/video]

How far is this from where her bike was found? Maybe he never brought her back to his residence?

My honest opinion is he did take her to his property, prob the barn. Prob dogs picked up the scent and that's why all the digging. However, he saw the public outcry and hastily dumped her nearby.

I still think he has had other victims. Maybe not buried on his property. A comment on msm fb commented he may have had a "lady of the night" victim that wasn't looked for. Maybe those are his usual victims.

How far is this from where her bike was found? Maybe he never brought her back to his residence?

I'm so sorry. jashrema, please know we will continue to be here for you. We WILL follow this through until justice is served. The people we read and post and care about here become 'family' to us, as they touch our lives and our hearts.
My sincere condolences to all who knew and loved beautiful Sierah. May the loving memories they made with her during her too-short time on this earth somehow help them through the difficult days they are to face.

Nicely said and so true. Many of us will be here, through a trial, sentencing, and long after that. We have been called by Sierah through these last days to walk beside her family and friends, and to help them find the Justice they deserve.

Ce had no connection to this . She did not ride by his house that day altho they lived on same CR. Her parents live right next door to her grandparents, in between is corn field. When I stood where the bike was found..the corn was about 6 feet tall and it is eerily quiet out there. But standing there..even tho her home was so close..it was like being in a windowless room. Suffocating. All you saw was corn. Horrible. He was so big..she was so tiny..she must've been terrified. We must sleuth him more. This is not his first as we know..that woman 20 years ago may or may not have been his first. He did NOT stop for 20 years. There are others.
I figure that he was driving and saw her as she was going home. It was a crime of opportunity and he took his. This was NOT the first time and we all know it.

I am very concerned for Josh. This is a nightmare these young people are not prepared to handle (how can they be, when we elders donot understand, either). Be there for him, let him ramble, cry, or vent. Hold his hand, walk beside him. Let him know he has a lot of people who are holding him in their hearts,along with his lovely Sierah. Give him strength when you feel you have none left. Blessings on all of you.

I'm new here, so I apologize if I make mistakes. I found this community when I was looking for information about Ce. My family and Ce's have been close for, well, longer than I've been around. I wasn't close with Ce, but I know what she means to many people. She was, and is a beautiful girl. Everyone involved has my prayers. I always thought that if I was in this situation, I would be right there with those calling for the death penalty, and I might be in the future, but right now, I just don't care what happens to him. I just wish I lived closer so I could hug and be there for everyone suffering with this loss.

:grouphug: so glad you found your way here. I hope you will come back. There will be a lot of comforting, along with looking for any helpful info. You have a safe and comforting group to support your community and friends. All of you, Jashrema, liacat, dhardyreed --- you will always share a piece of me through this forum.

Thank YOU Tricia for all you do and having this amazing forum. Thank you to our moderators, I know we probably drive you crazy sometimes. (Well, I'll speak for myself...)

And to the members here, you guys are awesome...it's like we know each other now, all these cases together, I can even tell some of who is posting what by the way they talk and write...

Wonderfully said! A forum this size is not easy to keep in line, but every day I am grateful for the high quality and compassion here.

I'm so very sorry to see this horrible outcome. I'm also so very angry. I want this to die. Today. Not years from now after growing fatter and more horrific after years on death row.

May Sierah rest in blissful peace and her loved ones somehow find their way through this tragic loss.

My honest opinion is he did take her to his property, prob the barn. Prob dogs picked up the scent and that's why all the digging. However, he saw the public outcry and hastily dumped her nearby.

I still think he has had other victims. Maybe not buried on his property. A comment on msm fb commented he may have had a "lady of the night" victim that wasn't looked for. Maybe those are his usual victims.

Chillicothe....

One of my very first impressions from this thread was that she looked happy in the picture Josh took of them while riding her bike. It was a small smile - the kind that says you're content and that life is good. As a mother of girls (my screen name was from 5 years ago - I now have 3 under 5), I will leave that as my lasting memory of Sierah. I hope someday Josh finds comfort in knowing he made her happy her last day here on earth. To me, that is a wonderful and enormous thing.

one of my very first impressions from this thread was that she looked happy in the picture josh took of them while riding her bike. It was a small smile - the kind that says you're content and that life is good. As a mother of girls (my screen name was from 5 years ago - i now have 3 under 5), i will leave that as my lasting memory of sierah. I hope someday josh finds comfort in knowing he made her happy her last day here on earth. To me, that is a wonderful and enormous thing.

yes!!

<BBM -bolded by me for focus>

Welcome to the websleuths forum family elizabeth2679.. Great 1st post... and you are not the only one that is reminded of a specific Criminal Minds episode which this tragic case mirrors. As an avid fan of books by retired FBI BAU John Douglas, R.Depue, and R.Ressler. It seems that this case may be a combination of several episodes all merged into one<the bicycle, the barn, the wrecker> A journey into the darkness if you will.. Narcissistic psychopathic sexual predator J.D. Worley's decades long trail of terror will likely be investigated all the way back to his birth and beyond..

Yes, focusing on a suspect and then attempting to make the evidence fit; 'perceived hypothesis' has caused many investigations to go astray.. The Adam Walsh case went cold for three decades due to this common investigative error.

<Only 5 miles up the road> Many times prolific serial sexual predators/killers that have honed their skills with multiple unsuspecting innocent victims taken over decades without detection become over confident and violate their rules of prey. Imo, this combined with advancements in CSI, forensics databases, and other technology is likely why JDW's tragic trail of terror has come to an abrupt end.. all jmo

I am confident that there will be a methamphetamine connection in this case. Since the 1980s CA speed freak killers, in virtually every sexual predator case that I have researched, there has been a meth connection...

Wow Foxfire! What are you doing wasting your time reading others' books? You should be writing your own (if you haven't already). Great analysis!

What about the case of Brenda Lee Borowski (b. 1960), missing since 1995 from 1487 County Rd 4 (Swanton Meadows Mobile Home Park), Swanton, OH 43558; John Noser (b. 1969) was convicted in 2000 of her murder. I checked out his court records and he didn't seem like such a bad guy. Maybe he's the wrong one?

Theoretically speaking if he has more victims, if his method of disposal was to bury deep on his land (thinking along the lines of the excavations) He may have figured out LE were onto him, panicked and moved her. Possibly planning to go get her after and bury her too, but he was arrested.

Did he have ready access to a backhoe?

From the above link, FTR, for reference:

5 miles. (I'm all about the miles here as you guys know.) Not suprising. I always say 6 miles often comes into play. (And 22ish, jmo, moo, o/t).

"The grim announcement about Sierah Joughin, 20, of Metamora, was made after local, state, and federal investigators spent more than a day searching in and around the property of abduction suspect James D. Worley, 57, who lives five miles from where her purple bike was recovered."

Do we know how far her body was found from his house?

DeWine said that the remains, which were found last night while authorities were searching an area around County Road 7 in Fulton County, are at the Lucas County Coroner&#8217;s Office for an autopsy, and a positive identification will be made in the next few days through DNA or fingerprints.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/ohio...o-have-found-sierah-joughin-remains/280115653

I do not even want to know why the remains are unidentifiable after a couple of days. This is heartbreaking. I have to wonder why I always hope they will be found alive case after case on here when I can only think of one case that the moment that turned out that way. I am so sorry for all of her loved ones. RIP Sierah :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne