Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deepest condolences to all who loved Sierah, from south Alabama. This is so profoundly unfair. It seems sadly true that there is no justice in this world. However, there is love, and lots of it. If all we can do is spread love then that is what we will do. Josh and Sierah's families and loved ones, we are with you. ❤

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Oh no, this is just awful. My love to her loved ones. May justice be swift.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

My condolences to the family and loved ones of this young woman. Somehow in my head, I refuse to link this to beauty but rather to opportunity and a legal system that can't protect us from these people with diabolical minds. I have seen references to the fact that this man was odd and people were uncomfortable around him. I echo others who have mentioned that they hoped she did not suffer.

I have no real words except that I am sorry this continues to happen.

I'm sorry that there will be discussion from here on that feel gruesome with loved ones present. I am sorry....

Her cause of death is going to be telling for linking others, I think. This dude seems to operate in a similar manner, even over MANY years. So, what I mean is if she was stabbed, that others who have been stabbed will be first to look at. He strikes me as a creature (and I do mean creature!) of habit.

I'm still so sad about the innocence of that day versus the malicious act she encountered.

Given his age, one can go back to the mid70s to look for unsolved murders/missing people. Has he always lived in Fulton County?

Railroad tracks.
Can I just say, this isnt the first post I havd seen regarding rail road tracks and now im even more skeptical, due to the fact I have located a person with the same name as our suspect on FB, who claimed to be a conductor for Norfolk Southern?
Im not 100% sure it is same guy, but interestingly enough he lives in Monroe.

Can I just say, this isnt the first post I havd seen regarding rail road tracks and now im even more skeptical, due to the fact I have located a person with the same name as our suspect on FB, who claimed to be a conductor for Norfolk Southern?
Im not 100% sure it is same guy, but interestingly enough he lives in Monroe.
I meant to type, "lived".

Wow! - so similar to what happened to Mickey Shunick, except this time it was done during daylight....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-stabbed-attacker-desperate-fight-life.html

Yes OldSteve very similar in more ways than one. It was shared by a verified insider that Sierah Joughin had recently taken a self defense class. As did Mickey Shunick, I am confident that Sierah fought JDW, with all her might. Mickey's sister began a missing person advocacy group 'Find Mickey Shunick Resources'. SJ's missing person flyer and info was posted to the Resource Facebook page on 07/19/2016 which has 6000 followers. I am sure that SJ's case was deja vu for her and her family...

FIND MICKEY SHUNICK NOW! SEARCH RESOURCES
https://www.facebook.com/groups/360477814006959/

No one hears the screams as the predator bites.

Oh no!!! I just got home from work to find the news! I feel sick! Can anyone tell me where sweet Sierah was found? I worked 13 hours today and am going back in the am for 12 more. Prayers for her family and friends. I'm so very sorry Jashrema. :grouphug: Will you tell your nephew that he is in my thoughts and prayers. RIP Sierah :rose:

Oh no!!! I just got home from work to find the news! I feel sick! Can anyone tell me where sweet Sierah was found? I worked 13 hours today and am going back in the am for 12 more. Prayers for her family and friends. I'm so very sorry Jashrema. Will you tell your nephew that he is in my thoughts and prayers.

Her remains were found off County Road 7. I'll see if I can link Steelman's updated map. Here's a news article. http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/body-sierah-joughin-who-vanished-while-riding-bike-found-n615456

No, thats not it at all. I have seen it mentioned several times that the boyfriend left her 100 yards, but that is not correct. You can see it on steelman's map. He left her about 2 MILES from home. He rode halfway with her, they said goodbyes and she continued. She saw several people in that last 2 miles. Her BIKE was found about 100 yards from her driveway. She was almost there when he got her. I hope that clears it up. Whenever anyone says that 100 yard thing, they always go back to questions about the boyfriend, which is SO super unfair, considering what he is already dealing with. Then loss of his lifelong love and guilt of turning around will never leave him.

My heart is so heavy. So far, the details are pretty much exactly what I figured from the beginning. And disgust me more every time I see another situation like this. One thing that struck me was that he spent the same amount in time for the first conviction- the abduction and fracturing of the poor woman' skul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the having firearms as a disabled person. Really? Same time frame? STOP letting these monsters out!!!!!! The police usually do their jobs well. Somehow, the court system lets them back out. Then, the police have to RE-do their jobs and we are all sitting ducks until they are legit caught again. Sierah, you deserved more protection than this. You deserved to ride your bike on that hot summer's day, smiling on your way home for some dinner. This monster had NO right to you! He had no right to be roaming the same street as you. And yet, he lives in air conditioning while he threw you out in a hot field. The irony of it all is sickening.

I will stop. I am fired up over the chances that are given to people who show their monster and the system could care less. What is that quote--- when someone shows you who they are, BELIEVE THEM! A man who is a STRANGER who smashes a girl's bike, hits her in the head, breaks her skull, drags her into his truck and handcuffs her to it- believe him!!!! He is a beast that will never change. This was no lover's quarrel that emotions got out of hand. This was unprovoked extreme violence. A predator. And he was just let loose. Sickening.

Very well said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member