Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
--you're remembering just fine...

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/22/Man-charged-with-abduction-in-Fulton-County.html

--snip

Decades earlier, Worley pleaded guilty to abduction, an aggravated felony of the third degree, in Lucas County Common Pleas Court.
That case involved a woman, Robin Gardner, who was bicycling on Obee Road near Whitehouse on July 4, 1990, according to old court records. The records indicate she was injured in the incident but survived.

Ms. Gardner was riding her bike when she noticed a flat-bed truck pass her in the opposite direction, according to court records. A few moments later, the same truck struck her from behind, causing her to fall from her bike and tumble into a small ditch on the side of the road. Worley then approached the woman, asked her if she was OK, and came up from behind and struck her on the head with an unknown instrument.

Worley dragged her over to the truck and told Ms. Gardner to do what he said or threatened to kill her, the court records state. He then forced her into the truck and put a handcuff on one wrist, from which she managed to break free. She escaped through the driver’s door, the records state.

--( sentenced to 4-10 years....served 3, paroled Dec.1993.)

--more@link.

BBM he was up to kidnapping/murder back then........handcuffs, hitting her on the head...........passed her and then came back to run her down!
should of been more than a slap on the wrist! What's wrong with the justice system? I am truely afraid there are 'many' of his victims out there. It's a game to him.......

Exactly. Three years for kidnapping? It was a violent crime, he should have been locked up for way longer than 3 years.

steelman, thank you for the map!!! So the person that saw a woman stumbling, and a truck pulled over but the man didn't need assistance....is that still related to this case or not? Or do we know yet?

To all family, friends, loved ones of Sierrah, prayers for healing! Evil abounds us everywhere. I don't know the words or the thoughts that would help anyone through such tragedy. I can only pray.

The excuse this creature used in the other attempted murder *IMO* case, no doubt he'll have some elaborate tale this time as well. Sickening. But it worked for him last time. Time will tell what evidence connects him, and I hope if he is the perp, he is put away forever this time. He should never be allowed around people, IMO, after that other attempt, he shouldn't have ever been let out. Scary.

From Steelman's map.... is E the home of Sierra or the bike location?
Also, while I know her boyfriend is innocent, where did he live on the map, as I was curious when his aunt said that Sierah would not have ridden past JDW's property on her bike ride that night. I thought I read that she rode to her boyfriend's house and then he followed her home. I am just trying to visualize her bike route and how close she was to home, etc.

They were coming from CR 12. The last leg of her journey was up CR S and then turned North on 6. To give people perspective, yes he lived about 5 miles away but these are 2 separate towns with the divider being Central Ave (Route 20) Non-locals usually use the divider of turnpike 80/90 . Ce lived on the N side of Central Ave.and turnpike very close to the Ohio Michigan line. The monster lived in the town on Delta..the south side of Central and turnpike. The have their own school districts and such. Delta is the Pike-York-Delta School district and as we know, Evergreen School district is for Metamora, Lyons Ohio area. I thought I had read previously that the monster graduated from Evergreen High School? Why? If he lived where he lived, he would have graduated from Delta High School. So where was he living when he graduated and can we confirm where he did graduate from.

I wonder if he was ever asked why he was carrying handcuffs and his answer.

steelman, thank you for the map!!! So the person that saw a woman stumbling, and a truck pulled over but the man didn't need assistance....is that still related to this case or not? Or do we know yet?

To all family, friends, loved ones of Sierrah, prayers for healing! Evil abounds us everywhere. I don't know the words or the thoughts that would help anyone through such tragedy. I can only pray.

The excuse this creature used in the other attempted murder *IMO* case, no doubt he'll have some elaborate tale this time as well. Sickening. But it worked for him last time. Time will tell what evidence connects him, and I hope if he is the perp, he is put away forever this time. He should never be allowed around people, IMO, after that other attempt, he shouldn't have ever been let out. Scary.

I have no idea if it's related or not. The lady stated that she thought the guy sitting in the pickup was younger. This occurred on the same day, 4 hours after Sierah vanished, and within 1 mile of Worley's house. As it turns out, it was also within a couple of miles to where she was eventually found.

It would've been dark, so I guess it's possible that she may have misjudged Worley's age. That appeared on a t.v. station Facebook page a couple of days ago before she was found. I put it on the map because it seemed as if it could've possibly been related. It still does.

Let's put it this way.........if it's not related.....it's one hell of a coincidence.

The possible sighting and details 2Hope4 is asking about are shown as icon F on the map. I put that on there 2 days ago, prior to her being found.
This may well be one of those links that helped LE zero in on Worley. When I read it, it sounded as if he shot her up and drugged her with something.

map: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Tt2itlgjV4S4tEnea944w7lhW-M&usp=sharing

Railroad tracks.

Excellent find Whim! It took 9 days for someone to report her missing which implies that she wasn't that close to family (I'm only assuming that) I wonder if this is the "prostitute" that the person who posted was referring to when she said that she was hanging around Worley, then came up missing?

Joann Jaso was last seen alive on November 28, 1983 by a neighbor. On December 7, 1983 Joann's family filed a missing persons report with Toledo Police concerned for her safety. On December 13, 1983, a Fulton County Deputy was flagged down by County Road 11 and County Road F by a witness stating he had found a nude body of a female lying in a ditch near the railroad tracks. The victim was later identified as Joann Jaso from Toledo, Ohio.

Then we have the Lori Ann Hill 1985 murder. This was a cold case and when investigators reopened..they arrested her BF. First trial was hung jury. Second trial was dismissed. He always maintained his innocence. LE work then was accused of being "shoddy" and they made mistakes. DNA was unusable. Never found murder weapon. Lori was also walking late at night with the last seen going over the turnpike bridge. She was 14.

I've seen several people reference Catherine Sackrider. I remember this one. Catherine was from Indiana she was 59 years old. Her daughter lived in Sylvania, Ohio. She was making a scheduled visit to her daughter and right before she left her house was burglarized. The person took 2 things. Her cell phone and a butcher knife. She went missing in Sept. 2002 after leaving her daughters and was found in November 2002. The body was found in the open, near an unused barn surrounded on three sides by a cornfield on Scott Highway near Station Road. The isolated area is about three miles west of the village of Blissfield. This area is in Palmyra Michigan...basically just a bend in the road. Her daughter has firmly believed that the robbery and killing were related. Catherines car was found behind the Starlite Plaza that I recall in Sylvania with her purse in there. The daughter feels it was driven by the murderer and abandoned there. He obviously did not want money. No cause of death because I believe she was skeltonized?

“They said, ‘Well, Mr. Worley, why did you have handcuffs in your truck?’ and he winked and said, ‘Novelty purposes,’ ” she said.

Worley, who old court records indicate admitted to “extensive” marijuana use and sales as a young teen and adult, was imprisoned for abduction from November, 1990, to December, 1993.

Ms. Gardner suffered a concussion, skull fracture, bruises, and cuts, according to court records. The turmoil left other lasting wounds.

“I have scars for sure the rest of my life ... and I just don’t want him on the streets again. He is not a good person,” she said.
http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/24/Abduction-renews-horror-of-90-case.html
BBM the court should of listened to her!

They were coming from CR 12. The last leg of her journey was up CR S and then turned North on 6. To give people perspective, yes he lived about 5 miles away but these are 2 separate towns with the divider being Central Ave (Route 20) Non-locals usually use the divider of turnpike 80/90 . Ce lived on the N side of Central Ave.and turnpike very close to the Ohio Michigan line. The monster lived in the town on Delta..the south side of Central and turnpike. The have their own school districts and such. Delta is the Pike-York-Delta School district and as we know, Evergreen School district is for Metamora, Lyons Ohio area. I thought I had read previously that the monster graduated from Evergreen High School? Why? If he lived where he lived, he would have graduated from Delta High School. So where was he living when he graduated and can we confirm where he did graduate from.

I don't know how helpful this is, but I did locate the Evergreen HS boundary map here: http://ohio.hometownlocator.com/sch...rgreen high school,z,43540,t,pb,i,1088352.cfm

I have no idea if it's related or not. The lady stated that she thought the guy sitting in the pickup was younger. This occurred on the same day, 4 hours after Sierah vanished, and within 1 mile of Worley's house. As it turns out, it was also within a couple of miles to where she was eventually found.

It would've been dark, so I guess it's possible that she may have misjudged Worley's age. That appeared on a t.v. station Facebook page a couple of days ago before she was found. I put it on the map because it seemed as if it could've possibly been related. It still does.

Let's put it this way.........if it's not related.....it's one hell of a coincidence.

The possible sighting and details 2Hope4 is asking about are shown as icon F on the map. I put that on there 2 days ago, prior to her being found.
This may well be one of those links that helped LE zero in on Worley. When I read it, it sounded as if he shot her up and drugged her with something.

map: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Tt2itlgjV4S4tEnea944w7lhW-M&usp=sharing

I can't even let my mind GO THERE that Ce could've escaped somehow only to be caught again. OMG. That is just to terrible and horrifying.
t
Steelman...can you adjust your map? From my info, Ce was found "around 1 mile" from his house, not 2.5. If you could do aerial views look for some kind of business, that persons or people would actually go to work at approximately 1 mile from his house. There was a poster that blabbed on a FB page, around midnite on Friday, that Ce was found "behind her husband's work." and was deceased . Can you see if you can find anything that correlates with that?

Oh MY Lord. He deserves the DP just for this BS excuse he used last time:

Worley, it turned out, had remained at the side of the road. Later, he would claim that he had argued with Ms. Gardner about who was at fault in the collision.

In a long, typewritten, first-person memorandum he filed with the court in an attempt to get out of prison early, Worley maintained that the bicyclist had turned in front of his truck, which he used to run a lawn service, and that she immediately accused him of intentionally hitting her. Worley said that when Ms. Gardner tried to leave, he grabbed her arm and handcuffed her wrist.

“All I wanted was to attach her to something stationary so as to prevent her from leaving until the police or someone else arrived,” he wrote.

He would later argue that his decision to stay at the scene proved his innocence. In his court filing, he recounted how after the incident an ambulance arrived and an officer grabbed him by the neck and shoved him toward the emergency vehicle’s open hatch.

“I saw Robin Gardner surrounded by people, strapped to a backboard, crying hesterically (sic) out of control. The ambulance crew tipped the backboard toward the window so she could see me. Robin Gardner then started screaming ‘Yes, that’s him, that’s him,’” he wrote.

what a disgust he is, to sit and figure out such a BS explanation trying to cover up his attempt at raping this poor young lady.
Wow just WOW [emoji35]

Steelman..I would say a mile as the crow flies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members