Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my very first impressions from this thread was that she looked happy in the picture Josh took of them while riding her bike. It was a small smile - the kind that says you're content and that life is good. As a mother of girls (my screen name was from 5 years ago - I now have 3 under 5), I will leave that as my lasting memory of Sierah. I hope someday Josh finds comfort in knowing he made her happy her last day here on earth. To me, that is a wonderful and enormous thing.

So very nicely worded, and I agree. Possibly finding other victims could be the reason for her untimely death. To help other families as well have closure, I too, looked at all her FB posts, and she was very happy, and they were a beautiful couple. I hope too that Josh can find some comfort in their love. Hard to move on or past this tragic event, sometimes helping others helps with the pain.

I'm so sorry, jashrema.

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and all the souls of the faithfully departed rest in peace. Amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen. Thank you Limecat

Thank you This has just been the most horrible nightmare I am just sick.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

liacat, I wasn't here when the announcement was made, but I've been following along and praying for Sierah since she went missing. Please know you, and all who love Sierah, are in my prayers. I hope you all can feel the love that is surrounding you at this time. May justice be SWIFT and SEVERE! He's a monster!
From southern CAL with much love.

I was devastated to hear the news about Sierah :tears:
So sorry to her family and friends you are all in my thoughts and prayers :grouphug:

Her boyfriend has nothing to do with it. He is a hot mess right now. And I can't imagine how he feels inside. Can you imagine ridding half way home with the person you love and turning around half way only to get home and wait for a response about making it home safe?

This is what happened. He got home and waited and waited and nothing. Finally he called her mom to ask if she had made it home safely. That's when the cops were called.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

horrible. terrifying. i cant even imagine. my heart goes out to all.

I wonder if he hit her (on purpose) with his vehicle while she was on her bike. Then got out...tossed the bike aside...and put her in his vehicle. Isn't that what he did in 1990? I can't remember the details now.

--you're remembering just fine...

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/22/Man-charged-with-abduction-in-Fulton-County.html

--snip

Decades earlier, Worley pleaded guilty to abduction, an aggravated felony of the third degree, in Lucas County Common Pleas Court.
That case involved a woman, Robin Gardner, who was bicycling on Obee Road near Whitehouse on July 4, 1990, according to old court records. The records indicate she was injured in the incident but survived.

Ms. Gardner was riding her bike when she noticed a flat-bed truck pass her in the opposite direction, according to court records. A few moments later, the same truck struck her from behind, causing her to fall from her bike and tumble into a small ditch on the side of the road. Worley then approached the woman, asked her if she was OK, and came up from behind and struck her on the head with an unknown instrument.

Worley dragged her over to the truck and told Ms. Gardner to do what he said or threatened to kill her, the court records state. He then forced her into the truck and put a handcuff on one wrist, from which she managed to break free. She escaped through the driver’s door, the records state.

--( sentenced to 4-10 years....served 3, paroled Dec.1993.)

--more@link.

From steelmans map

attachment.php

C is JWD's property. I have marked with a red circle where the remains were found, per MSM.

It's 2.5 miles

2.5 miles from his house. Just noting for reference.

New article about Robin Gardner, the 1990 victim. More details than in the one from yesterday.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/24/Abduction-renews-horror-of-90-case.html

Oh MY Lord. He deserves the DP just for this BS excuse he used last time:

Worley, it turned out, had remained at the side of the road. Later, he would claim that he had argued with Ms. Gardner about who was at fault in the collision.

In a long, typewritten, first-person memorandum he filed with the court in an attempt to get out of prison early, Worley maintained that the bicyclist had turned in front of his truck, which he used to run a lawn service, and that she immediately accused him of intentionally hitting her. Worley said that when Ms. Gardner tried to leave, he grabbed her arm and handcuffed her wrist.

“All I wanted was to attach her to something stationary so as to prevent her from leaving until the police or someone else arrived,” he wrote.

He would later argue that his decision to stay at the scene proved his innocence. In his court filing, he recounted how after the incident an ambulance arrived and an officer grabbed him by the neck and shoved him toward the emergency vehicle’s open hatch.

“I saw Robin Gardner surrounded by people, strapped to a backboard, crying hesterically (sic) out of control. The ambulance crew tipped the backboard toward the window so she could see me. Robin Gardner then started screaming ‘Yes, that’s him, that’s him,’” he wrote.

what a disgust he is, to sit and figure out such a BS explanation trying to cover up his attempt at raping this poor young lady.

I really hope his previous victim can testify during this trial. That way he won't be able to make up another BS story like before.

Worley, it turned out, had remained at the side of the road. Later, he would claim that he had argued with Ms. Gardner about who was at fault in the collision.

In a long, typewritten, first-person memorandum he filed with the court in an attempt to get out of prison early, Worley maintained that the bicyclist had turned in front of his truck, which he used to run a lawn service, and that she immediately accused him of intentionally hitting her. Worley said that when Ms. Gardner tried to leave, he grabbed her arm and handcuffed her wrist.

“All I wanted was to attach her to something stationary so as to prevent her from leaving until the police or someone else arrived,” he wrote.

He would later argue that his decision to stay at the scene proved his innocence. In his court filing, he recounted how after the incident an ambulance arrived and an officer grabbed him by the neck and shoved him toward the emergency vehicle’s open hatch.

“I saw Robin Gardner surrounded by people, strapped to a backboard, crying hesterically (sic) out of control. The ambulance crew tipped the backboard toward the window so she could see me. Robin Gardner then started screaming ‘Yes, that’s him, that’s him,’” he wrote.

what a disgust he is, to sit and figure out such a BS explanation trying to cover up his attempt at raping this poor young lady.

(Sickening!)

I want to send my condolences to all that loved Sierah and hopes that justice is swift. What a sad event to take the life of such a vibrant young lady

(Sickening!)

It is sickening. When a flat bed truck hits a girl on a bicycle from behind, there is NO QUESTION about who is at fault. You cannot hit a bike from behind and not be at fault. You, as the vehicle driver, need to stay a safe distance behind a cyclist.

When I read this, I have a very strong sense that it wasn't the first time he'd done this.

New article about Robin Gardner, the 1990 victim. More details than in the one from yesterday.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/24/Abduction-renews-horror-of-90-case.html

It's too bad somebody can't be tried and sentenced for the crime they INTENDED to commit. No doubt if RG hadn't escaped, she'd be dead. He should have been convicted of attempted murder at the very least. Which should have the same sentencing as murder. Just because he didn't get away with it, doesn't mean he didn't want to do it.

I cleaned up the map this morning and took some of the clutter off such as cell tower locations and other things that don't really matter at this point. I also noted the approx. location she was finally located, although I see someone beat me to it up there in an earlier post.

Although the exact location and field where she was found is unknown, the 2 1/2 driving miles to Worley's home is accurate, that's what I scaled too.

zoomable map here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Tt2itlgjV4S4tEnea944w7lhW-M&usp=sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne