Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's looking like JW is likely the person responsible for Jessica Heeringa's disappearance, but just wondering how far to Norton Shores, MI...

Maybe he got timed served for his sentence?

Literally says that it was "dropped" - like not prosecuted. I hate that, in this day and age, we can't just have a central clearinghouse for criminal information. Even if it was state-by-state, I think that would be okay, but county-by-county and each county contracts with their own software and record management vendor. It's just stupid - and victims suffer because of it.

I took a break from WS for dinner and to watch a TCM movie. Received email (thanks, Sp...) telling me about the Chelsea Bruck presser tonight. Thought about :eek:fftobed: but will be here for the update. Thoughts and prayers for Sierah's family. Waiting, not knowing what happened to their loved one must be almost unbearable.

Maybe he got timed served for his sentence?

The court records say that the charges were dismissed, so he would have never been sentenced. I wonder if the original victim never showed up to court. The girl with the same name who is now living in FL posted on her page that she isn't the original victim. I wonder where the original victim is now.

(Man, how many nut jobs like this are out there running around? It's just terrifying...)

Scary to think how many women he targeted before and after 1990 to present..............

Wow, just trying to catch up after being offline for a number of days. This arrest sounds like it could be huge. Has anybody put together a list of all the other missing woman in the area? Also, is there a map link for his property?

I would think that it has to be related because they just found new information. Hopefully this will give Chelsea's family some closure.

The area where Chelsea was found was only accessible by train tracks or atv.....I wonder if instead of a railway truck like we thought, it may have been a motorcycle traveling the track access road. The tracks nearby don't seem to be a coincidence to me.

I am trying to imagine how a motorcyclist can abduct a woman and take her on the ride against her will. It seems she could make it very hard for him to steer or stay balanced? And if she was not conscious, how to carry her then?

Re: Bruck arrest not connected to JDW and Fulton County, OH missing person investigation ...

Karma by proxy?

http://www.monroenews.com/news/20160722/arrest-made-in-chelsea-bruck-murder

Investigators have arrested a man in connection with the Chelsea Bruck murder almost two years after the Maybee woman disappeared from a large Halloween party.

The suspect, a 27-year-old man from Newport, is being held in the Monroe County jail after the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office took him into custody this afternoon from his residence in the Frenchtown Villa Mobile Home Park.

“We got him,” said Maj. Jeff Kemp.

As someone who lives not too far from the Chelsea Bruck case, I have been following it since it started. I am so glad the family now knows who is responsible, but how odd is it that it's announced on the same day they arrest Worley? Still, I like that everyone is thinking of how he might be connected to other cases in the area. I might be up all night looking into these cold cases that are being suggested!

I know it's looking like JW is likely the person responsible for Jessica Heeringa's disappearance, but just wondering how far to Norton Shores, MI...

I looked that up yesterday margarita25. Not because I thought JDW may be responsible for Jessica Heeringa's abduction, but due to these cases being similar in so many ways.

http://www.monroenews.com/news/20160722/arrest-made-in-chelsea-bruck-murder

Investigators have arrested a man in connection with the Chelsea Bruck murder almost two years after the Maybee woman disappeared from a large Halloween party.

The suspect, a 27-year-old man from Newport, is being held in the Monroe County jail after the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office took him into custody this afternoon from his residence in the Frenchtown Villa Mobile Home Park.

“We got him,” said Maj. Jeff Kemp.

Only one 27 year old in Monroe County Jail with the intake date of today, per Mobile Patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela