Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi elizabeth2679,

What happens "downstairs" has to stay "downstairs", kind of like Vegas...

Agreed. In your opinion, is it worth it to pop downstairs (does it seem to be related to this case)?

Though I'm not new to WS, I'm relatively inexperienced with some ideas and terms. Could someone explain what "downstairs" means?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know what downstairs means, relatively new... Is that the scanner page? Thanks

Though I'm not new to WS, I'm relatively inexperienced with some ideas and terms. Could someone explain what "downstairs" means?

So, "downstairs", also referred to as the "basement" and "parking lot", is a section of Websleuths for members only, in the section under "Private Forums". The scanner threads are located in this section, as well as some special social media threads, etc. So, whatever is discussed down there can not be brought up for discussion up here. I would link for you, but having some glitches with my device. Click on "Forums", then "Private Forums", I believe, and you should find the area (also accessible via the specific thread links, to answer your question, yes, the scanner page).

Had to take some time away and just saw this scanner chatter alert. What was it?
Websleuths has a "downstairs/basement" thread where WSers listen to police scanners for info pertaining to certain cases and post info. What is posted there cannot be discussed on the regular threads. Many times someone will post to go downstairs if it seems something big is happening :)

Hi elizabeth2679,

What happens "downstairs" has to stay "downstairs", kind of like Vegas...

Okay -- thanks for the schooling :) So... how do we get to the scanner and what has happened in the past?
Whoops -- just saw the response from krig101. Appreciate the help.

It's great that so many people are checking into other cases possibly linked to Worley. Let me caution you, though. It's fairly common for WSers to link a dozen or more unsolved cases to a newly identified perp. Usually, the person isn't connected to any of them. Sometimes, there are one or two cases that police are able to link to the perp.

I posted about one case from 1983. That woman was found within 5-6 miles of Worley's current home. And she was just dumped. I strongly suspect Worley for that murder. If we assume it's true, then we kind of have a read on his MO. He prefers to work close to home. That doesn't mean that he didn't commit murder elsewhere in Ohio or in other states. Also, he doesn't bother hiding bodies. So I think the focus ought to be on unsolved murders rather than on missing persons. Of course, there are always anomalies.

I missed the murder in 83 or was that Jaso? Who was it? I posted Hill and Jaso..both dumped..but different COD's

Okay -- thanks for the schooling :) So... how do we get to the scanner and what has happened in the past?
Whoops -- just saw the response from krig101. Appreciate the help.

(There are special ways to get this information. But I can't tell you up here. :giggle: hee hee
Take a browse down there. :) )

I don't have a link to the post, but it was discussed yesterday (a separate thread for other possible victims). It was decided by a mod to wait until we have a little more info (what may have been found during excavation at his property, etc.).

Edited: post 695. Tlcya says: "Lets wait on other threads until we have more to go on. I am very anxious to read more about what specifically LE has said to indicate there may be more victims."

Thanks! [emoji8]

Agreed. In your opinion, is it worth it to pop downstairs (does it seem to be related to this case)?

(Sure, it's just a click, you never know what you might see down there, and if it's related or not. Interesting reads sometimes, nonetheless, sometimes educational...we have "peeps" who work hard down there...case relevancy varies individually. I haven't gotten to really pop down there today yet.)

So, what's the latest msm, all updates appreciated as I am unable to link the reports as they come out due to device glitch, tia!

Jashrema, hope you guys are holding up as best as possible, and that your sweet nephew Josh is ok....such a tough blow for him and all who loved Sierah...

Was there a list of names found?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

(Sure, it's just a click, you never know what you might see down there, and if it's related or not. Interesting reads sometimes, nonetheless, sometimes educational...we have "peeps" who work hard down there...case relevancy varies individually. I haven't gotten to really pop down there today yet.)

Lol. Is there a hidden staircase or elevator that takes a person there. Lol. Do you need a key to get off on that floor. Thank you.

My thoughts and prayers have been with Sierah's family and friends. I am still reeling from the news of yet another senseless murder of a beautiful young woman. I'm also following closely new developments in Chelsea Bruck case (arrest of suspect yesterday).

BTW, I live in north-suburban Detroit (Oakland County, MI).

Not that we are aware of. Folks are just pondering his possible connection/s to other cases.

I have only seen this rumored, nothing official in main media or press releases that I can recall. But maybe Jashrema mentioned it, but I think she may have said she "heard" it too, nothing official. I know when I read that, I thought of JW, the man accused of an attempted abduction up here in West Michigan, along with the murder of Rebecca Blesch, and also possibly connected to Jessica Herringa. He had lists and all sorts of photos and computer files among other things. I am not sure whether this is a "suspicion" because it is common for this type of crime, or has been leaked from official sources. Sorry............

My thoughts and prayers have been with Sierah's family and friends. I am still reeling from the news of yet another senseless murder of a beautiful young woman. I'm also following closely new developments in Chelsea Bruck case (arrest of suspect yesterday).

BTW, I live in north-suburban Detroit (Oakland County, MI).

((((Hugs to you BDE)))) I know how hard it is when these cases hit close to home and don't have a good resolution.

RIP dear sweet Sierah. I will be thinking of you, your family & those that love you while on my daily commute by bicycle. Sending my love.
Poor S, riding her bike on a lovely day & for this creep to come along and ruin everything. Makes me so f'ing angry. I hate this man & all the others like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass