Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That had been circulating around here but no specific info was given.

I've done a bit of googling, but I've always wondered about the differences in the charges of kidnapping versus abduction. They seem to be used interchangeably in terms of meaning, but does one charge carry heavier weight than the other? All cases seem to be different in how they charge - kidnapping or abduction. Just wondering if there is a fine line between the two and what defines that difference in charges.

IIRC ted Bundy had said in a book that the 'urge' got stronger and stronger to hunt and murder young girls that all looked the same. Long hair pared in the middle, white except his last little girl was only 12................should we be looking to see if the unsolved looked alike> same age? blonde? white? athletic?
NAMUS returns about 52 results dating back to the 60s of white females between the ages of 16-30 missing in Ohio. Several within summer months.

It is quite shocking there are so many "missing" in ohio.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/search

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What?? After he got out of prison he did it again right away? Or is this a typo and refers to the 1990 incident?

That's what I'm wondering. How could he have done the same thing shortly after getting out of prison and NOT go back?

Thanks! Where is the news story that goes with the tweet? Locals have you seen anything on your stations?
Am I understanding correctly that there were 2 previous abduction attempts?!

I think it was a coincidence that the boyfriend and him had motorcycles. Every other house has a motorcycle around here. It may be irrelevant but there was a motorcycle show/swap at the local fairgrounds July 14-17.

If this was a different incident.. Then why the hell was this man free to roam the streets???

I'm scared to find out what he used the screw driver for to assault.......................Oh I'm thinking horrible............is this creep impotent???

I also thought that maybe he noticed Sierah on her bike and waited for her. 😔

JTA: Seirah has touched my heart the same way Kyron Horman and Jessica Ridgeway have. I still have hope that Kyron will be found someday.

Emily Nelson ‏@emilyWTOL [video=twitter;757699058593071104]https://twitter.com/emilyWTOL/status/757699058593071104[/video] James D. Worley - suspect in #SierahJoughin case - abducted woman riding bike, handcuffed and assaulted her w-screw driver in 1993.

I just tweeted the reporter (or rather my dog did - don't ask!) asking for clarification. I'll let you all know if she responds.

Thank you Foxfire, I know very little about serial killers and the making thereof. That they experience some sort of childhood trauma, seems like common sense.

Are you saying that he attacks young women, because he was abused by an overbearing female? I have to think there is more to it, not everyone who is abused becomes a serial killer.

No Know, not everyone who is abused by an overbearing mother or female authority figure becomes a serial sexual predator/serial killer. It is just a common thread/denominator that is found in many sexual predators/serial killer's backgrounds.

Most were sexually, emotionally or physically abused as children. They had a dominant mother figure and an absent or ineffective father figure. Many budding young serial killers in training start fires, and or perform cruel acts on animals as children. They are sexually incompetent, engaging in fantasy, then crossing the threshold to dark reality during adolescence or soon thereafter.
Most are very intelligent, yet seldom accomplish their potential in life, and have a difficult time fitting in socially.

What?? After he got out of prison he did it again right away? Or is this a typo and refers to the 1990 incident?

OmG !!!I am local and had not yet heard specifics about the 1993 one, there was some confusion when it first came out about the 1990 incident with Ms. Gardner because there was a second abduction charge listed but no other info other than it was in Lucas County and charges dropped. So I thought initially just an error made when reporting the 93 incident. so this is really mind-blowing to know for sure that he has attacked a third person for sure and used handcuffs on at least two of them that we know for certain now. oh my God this is going to be bad ,I'm so fearful that he's got an unfathomable amount of victims out there especially during the years he was truck driving. Do any of you recall Keith Jespersen the Smiley Face Killer ? he claimed to have killed a hundred and sixty women. they only could pin 8 or 9 on him I believe but I wouldn't doubt it . he was a truck driver a lot of years too.

I'm leaning towards lazy tweeting instead of some case that no sleuthers were even able to uncover. There would be corresponding articles before a local reporter could tweet about it (1990 AND 1993 would be shocking).

I'm leaning towards lazy tweeting instead of some case that no sleuthers were even able to uncover. There would be corresponding articles before a local reporter could tweet about it (1990 AND 1993 would be shocking).
I agree Bettie...

ETA: I cannot recall this info and learned it was a typo. Updated.

when it's posted, watch the broadcast from channel 11. I believe it was the 5:30 segment. The reporter was reading some of the pages from his testimony in the 1990 case. His defense was that she rode in front of him and caused the accident. He handcuffed her to keep her from fleeing the accident.

Emily Nelson ‏@emilyWTOL [video=twitter;757707736255754240]https://twitter.com/emilyWTOL/status/757707736255754240[/video] James D Worley, suspect in #SierahJoughin case, released early from prison for 1990 abduction after telling judge he was falsely convicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morgy1