Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NAMUS returns about 52 results dating back to the 60s of white females between the ages of 16-30 missing in Ohio. Several within summer months.

It is quite shocking there are so many "missing" in ohio.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/search

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Excellent dmc! This is a great starting point if and when we have a separate thread for possible other victims later on.

We could take out those who went missing while he was in prison (1990-93, and 2000 as well for drug/gun charges?), and maybe cases prior to 1975 (he was born in 59 iirc).

I think the article where the previous victim was interviewed said he went into prison November of 1990 and paroled dec of 1993.

he may have had other cases and got sentences concurrently.

Yes I know it was 1990 regarding the kidnapping...but he also served time for drugs or something and he started serving that time in 2000 and was released in 2002. I'm trying to find when he entered prison that time to either rule in or out from Jill B. case

Yes I know it was 1990 regarding the kidnapping...but he also served time for drugs or something and he started serving that time in 2000 and was released in 2002. I'm trying to find when he entered prison that time to either rule in or out from Jill B. case

There was a weapons charge April 2000

I think the article where the previous victim was interviewed said he went into prison November of 1990 and paroled dec of 1993.

I think jashrema is asking about his 2000-2002 imprisonment. If I knew where/how to research that I would, but I'm clueless.

I think jashrema is asking about his 2000-2002 imprisonment. If I knew where/how to research that I would, but I'm clueless.
October 2000 to September 2002 is when he was incarcerated for marijuana and the weapon charge.

October 2000 to September 2002 is when he was incarcerated for marijuana and the weapon charge.

Jill B disappeared in May 2000. I wonder if he was actually arrested and sitting in county jail by then. We have to find that out so we can either eliminate him or put him in the pool of suspects for Jill. Not to mention, there is a man serving time for killing her that looks NOTHING like the composite, which DOES look like JDW.

Thank you cvaldez and Sue!

So for the record, JDW was off the streets from

November 1990 to December 1993

and

October 2000 to September 2002

Jill B disappeared in May 2000. I wonder if he was actually arrested and sitting in county jail by then. We have to find that out so we can either eliminate him or put him in the pool of suspects for Jill. Not to mention, there is a man serving time for killing her that looks NOTHING like the composite, which DOES look like JDW.

There was a warrant filed 10/00 and a motion for earlier release 7/2003.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 429
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 441
He was arrested on 4/17/2000 for both charges

Can you supply a link to that Sue? If he was arrested and didn't bond out, he was in jail. If he did bond out and then did not go to prison until October, he could still be a possibility.

Well it looks like he was not taken to jail? He was out until October 2000.? Is that what others glean from this?

WEll...we all posted at the same time!

Jill went missing May 31 2000. He cannot be eliminated

I might have missed something, but was Jill B's body recovered? If so where and what evidence was gathered. Sorry if this has already been addressed.

I saw the composite sketch last night and hubby and I both went "whoa!" The problem with comparing is mostly due to the fact that mug shot from this past week, he isn't facing the camera straight on - his head is tilted slightly upwards. Beyond that? The shape of his face, the high forehead, the eyebrows, eyes and chin all look very, very similar.

jdwcompsketch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member