Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steelman just wanted to help a ya out...I have always understood it to mean any felon is not allowed to own/carry a gun. I live in Ohio and looked up if that was true and still not quite positive but it is definitely againt the law (and I believe just that alone will carry a prison term here) if you have a violent felony or one that involves drugs. I may be wrong but I felt for ya and wanted to calrify "under disability".

I am pretty sure that he was in possession of a weapon while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.... a huge no-no in Ohio; you can't possess a weapon after so much as a sip.

Interesting...

"Mr. Shaffer has served as general counsel for Manufactured Housing Enterprises, Inc. for the past 25 years. The corporation is a leading builder of manufactured and modular homes."

http://nssblawoffice.com/jss-bio.html

This may have already been stated but is this the relationship between JDW and his choice of attorney? Is this the company JDW worked for or is it just speculation? Sorry if it's already been stated...I have read all posts, I promise, but cannot retain it all!!

Check all this out.....http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bloomington-in/THCG3IK57U40IKE1E

http://www.indianapolismonthly.com/features/the-lauren-spierer-mystery-unraveled/ (read where she was riding her bike, also they said her bike looked damaged like it was hit from behind, and bike was found in a cornfield) so many people believe Myers was convicted on circumstantial evidence...

http://www.in.gov/judiciary/opinions/pdf/05300801cjb.pdf

this is a repeated from my earlier post...http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Jill_Behrman
attachment.php

FBI, BCI (Ohio State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigations), and the FCSD (Fulton County Sheriff's Department) are all working very hard on this case. Municipal officers from towns in Fulton County are manning the current roadblocks (as of Monday afternoon when I was out). I have also heard that Lenawee and Monroe Sheriff's departments and the MI State Police have been somehow involved in the investigation. They are likely cross referencing any missing persons/sex crimes to the dirtbag within a large area. My opinion of him travelling long distances for criminal acts is doubtful. I think his work as a Shanty Shaker (Mobile Home Mover) was short term and local. He seems to me like he stayed close to home and did a lot of cash work while keeping a low profile. Ex-criminals have a very hard time finding employment in this conservative area.

I also think he stayed close to home...but Michigan line is very close and Toledo as well. IMO I believe he was overconfident being so long away from last conviction that he never dreamed anyone would suspect him now. Perhaps LE just looked in the general area and bingo he had a prior abduction. So sad for all.

This may have already been stated but is this the relationship between JDW and his choice of attorney? Is this the company JDW worked for or is it just speculation? Sorry if it's already been stated...I have read all posts, I promise, but cannot retain it all!!

I have no idea on that. A relative told me it could be due to the very small number (about 1-2 dozen) of attorneys in NW Ohio who are certified for capital punishment cases. Many attorneys wear multiple hats so to speak.

I don't see much resemblance, I saw him in person once.

First off, welcome to websleuths! It's always helpful to have a local on.

I think the sketch looks a lot like his mugshot from his last arrest, when he was younger. Jill went missing is 2000 so when you compare the older mugshot / he was younger, it looks a lot like the sketch. At least in my opinion.

Thanks for posting the pics. I wonder why he left her so close to the road?

I also think he stayed close to home...but Michigan line is very close and Toledo as well. IMO I believe he was overconfident being so long away from last conviction that he never dreamed anyone would suspect him now. Perhaps LE just looked in the general area and bingo he had a prior abduction. So sad for all.

I think in time we'll hear of more crime that he's suspected of. These things are very time consuming, and of utmost importance to get right; so there aren't any mistrials. In time, in time.

First off, welcome to websleuths! It's always helpful to have a local on.

I think the sketch looks a lot like his mugshot from his last arrest, when he was younger. Jill went missing is 2000 so when you compare the older mugshot / he was younger, it looks a lot like the sketch. At least in my opinion.

Thanks for posting the pics. I wonder why he left her so close to the road?

Thanks for the warm welcome! So far I'm really enjoying this forum; but it's a horrible event that led me here.
I'm sure the investigators and psychologists know about the answers to questions like that, but I just say it was to get away from there quickly, before somebody called in his vehicle parked along the road.

Pro-Gun in Deltucky...can you put a side-by-side of both JDW and the above sketch of suspect. You've made a wonderfully large (but scary!!) pic of suspect. It would be cool (yet frightening lol) to see a side-by-side!

Pro-Gun in Deltucky...can you put a side-by-side of both JDW and the above sketch of suspect. You've made a wonderfully large (but scary!!) pic of suspect. It would be cool (yet frightening lol) to see a side-by-side!

1adf3aa67a230c4687b576e26daa25c4.png

1e72551452970bf5f57c91a700e8f833.png

2ac8ea3556496e509c6abaa52c665eee.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the Fulton County Court records, JW is charged under Ohio Revised Code section 2905.02, abduction. ORC 2905.01 is the kidnapping section. I haven't seen "aggravated kidnapping" in his charges online.

BBM

--it's listed here:

http://www.ccnoregionaljail.org/images/Active Offenders.pdf

WORLEY, JAMES DEAN Booking: 201604215 Age: 57 Race: W Gender: M Height 602 Weight: 240

Case Number
CRA1600172 Abduction

Case Number
CRA1600177 Aggravated Murder Premeditated

Thanks so much...now I can see better!! Although hard to tell with his head cocked upwards in mug shot....but quite similar especially since it's a witness account. Can't imagine remembering everything about someone to be "accurate". Wonder if he has a cleft in his chin...hard to tell. Lips do look similar and so do eyebrows. I believe this drawing was done after witness noticed him (not sure if he was out of van or inside it.) Probably in because there wasn't a ht/wt. I'd think it could be him (although I know you did meet him). Anyway I think any sketch is a "thereabouts" version of real one!! Thanks again for time you took.

I also see a resemblance to the composite sketch. I think the shape of the chin is the same and the eyes seem very similar in shape. The only thing that stands out as different is the hairline. In the shot from his recent court date you can clearly see he has a widows peak, but it isn't that noticeable in the actual mugshot, maybe because his head is slightly tilted upwards. With that said, sketches obviously aren't perfect and witnesses might not have remembered certain details. I am not familiar at all with the case that sketch is from, do we know who gave the info for the sketch? (I wonder how good of a look the person got) I plan on checking out that cases thread but was hoping someone familiar with it might have a quick answer as I assume that particular info might be buried in the thread(s)

Also, does anyone know if there will be video or pictures at his court date tomorrow? Since no one has been able to find his mugshot from 2000 (yet), I think it would help to compare if we had some more pictures of this monster!

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...case-death-near-Swanton-in-1985-is-cited.html

LAWYER WANTS TO CHECK WORLEY'S DNA!!!
Excerpt: "Miss Hill, a 14-year-old freshman at Swanton High School, disappeared the night of Oct. 25, 1985, after leaving a Halloween party in Swanton. She was last seen walking along South Berkey-Southern Road toward home, but she never arrived. Her naked body was found four days later in a wooded area north of Wauseon."......
Re: the unsolved murder of Lori Ann Hill.
4fed8a8fbc13dcd866d3f6e6df472b94.jpg

DNA not Zimbeck's in 1985 Swanton murder
http://nbc24.com/news/local/dna-not-zimbecks-in-1985-swanton-murder
a1a1489cd644b0a1f0fc42168ca78116.jpg

I really suck at using my computer for anything other than ebay. You'll have to find another person with that skill set, it surely isn't me.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...case-death-near-Swanton-in-1985-is-cited.html

LAWYER WANTS TO CHECK WORLEY'S DNA!!!
Excerpt: "Miss Hill, a 14-year-old freshman at Swanton High School, disappeared the night of Oct. 25, 1985, after leaving a Halloween party in Swanton. She was last seen walking along South Berkey-Southern Road toward home, but she never arrived. Her naked body was found four days later in a wooded area north of Wauseon."......

Re: the unsolved murder of Lori Ann Hill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time will tell.

Also, does anyone know if there will be video or pictures at his court date tomorrow? Since no one has been able to find his mugshot from 2000 (yet), I think it would help to compare if we had some more pictures of this monster!

Hopefully more pics will emerge. I will ask a certain person if they can try to get a pic at court today; if they can even get into the courthouse area. It will likely be very crowded. I really think his booking pic and video still shot (orange coveralls) are a very good representation of him. I saw him at a local business at a distance of maybe ten-15 feet a year or two ago. I have one of those creepy memories for remembering faces and stories/events of the past. I may have seen him at that local (unnamed) business more than once, not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne