Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Total noob to this stuff; working on it. Sorry for the double post, yes I'm near where these photos were taken. Working on making them visible to you.

I have 9 pics in my bucket. I don't know if you can view them in "my bucket". I'm much more comfortable looking up carburetor kits online than this stuff.

Works. Thanks for sharing. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, these pics break my heart. That poor beautiful girl. God bless her and her family. [emoji22]

These photos make me so sad and emotional. Thank you for them Deltucky.
The pics that tell us the farms are so nearby...... I am just awestruck at the audacity of this man. Did he move her there in daylight? At night? Is that where he committed a crime against her while she was alive? I don't get it. A car could have driven by at any time. Or a farm or deer/hunting/trail cam could have seen him. How did he know he could put her there safely? I am just dumbfounded. I thought it was several miles away from houses or possibility of traffic. but a house either way within a half mile? No. Didn't realize that.
Thanks for sharing these.

I wish this never happened to beautiful Sierah. I don't know her or her family and this whole case makes me emotional. I pray for them all. I hope justice will be served to the full extent!!! Why does bad things like this happen? Why are people so evil?!!? Can the coroner closely estimate when her life was taken away? When you pray, please keep them in your prayers. They have a rough road ahead....even past the trial. I hurt for them. [emoji174]

Back in post #475, I posted the Rule 20 certified lawyers in Ohio. Shaffer is not one of them.

In ohio, a retained lawyer does not need to be death penalty certified. Assigned counsel or public defender does.

Beautiful photos....thanks so much Pro-Gun. They really good a good perspective and I too am amazed that this crime could take place in broad daylight...I would expect interruption from traffic. It hurt to see a farm so close but yet so far.

Thank you for taking the time to post these pictures! I'm beyond distraught that so much evil has taken place on such a serene and beautiful road. I'm truly heartbroken for everyone in this community. I'm sure this is all still so surreal to everyone. Praying for swift justice!

It really is a beautiful and serene area, isn't it? This is just so wrong, wrong, wrong.

Thank you for sharing these pictures.
Gosh, this monster has a huge obsession with fields,maybe because it worked well before and he stuck with it.
Curious as to whether he only did this when the crops we up or if it was a year round thing for him.
Maybe Foxfire would know or have a profile of such.

JDW's 1990 victim also said that she thinks he strikes when the corn is high. I think that this is a very intuitive observation..

The photos really do give a good perspective of the area. Wondering if JDW could have traveled between the bean & corn fields on motorcycle or atv, one side of the road looks to have wide enough space possibly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston