Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there are any farmers who have run across bikes in their field at harvest? Or maybe the bikes are taken home by JW and stored in a barn??

It's about 2 1/4 miles by road from the roadside memorial to the 10627 CR 6 address. I choose my words carefully to try and be respectful. Reminder: family members are on this forum.

The country roads here don't get much traffic. US 20 and SR 2 have what might be considered moderate traffic. Fulton County has 42,000 people on 407 square miles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulton_County,_Ohio

Pretty rural.

Pro-Gun:
Your photos are where she was found, right? Is this drawing by the Steelman user pretty accurate of where she was found/the memorial? From your photos it sounds like she was found on the West side of 7? Can you explain better of the location? Thx.
1cce033be22d4318637b0fbeb3947f2c.png

3ee9aa27cde05a5cc17eec880a7925a4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDW's 1990 victim also said that she thinks he strikes when the corn is high. I think that this is a very intuitive observation..

Lol...sorry, but to me it just seems like an extremely obvious observation...

I think he strikes when the opportunity presents itself.

The photos really do give a good perspective of the area. Wondering if JDW could have traveled between the bean & corn fields on motorcycle or atv, one side of the road looks to have wide enough space possibly?

If I had to guess, I'd say pickup truck, or car.

Pro-Gun:
Your photos are where she was found, right? Is this drawing by the Steelman user pretty accurate of where she was found/the memorial? From your photos it sounds like she was found on the West side of 7? Can you explain better of the location? Thx.
1cce033be22d4318637b0fbeb3947f2c.png

Correct. West side of the road about halfway between CR J and CR K. I didn't look at my odometer. It's one mile from J (on 7) to K.

Correct. West side of the road about halfway between CR J and CR K. I didn't look at my odometer. It's one mile from J (on 7) to K.

Would it be actually south of the ditch or north? I am assuming south of the ditch.
Thanks Pro.

Thank you for sharing these!

You would think by these photos that this would be a carefree and safe relaxing place to live. :(

I agree krig. I was thinking when she first went missing that it looked so idyllic.

Would it be actually south of the ditch or north?
Thanks Pro.

I wasn't watching for the ditch really, kind of upset just driving down that road and seeing the little memorial. I think the split between the corn and beans, with the large post is the midway point, and a property line. Midway on the block is the best i can tell you for now.

He waits til the corn is high because it provides privacy for his vile, sub-human, twisted acts where no one can see. I don't know the area but maybe there's too much visubility when the corn isn't high. Just my thoughts.

He waits til the corn is high because it provides privacy for his vile, sub-human, twisted acts where no one can see. I don't know the area but maybe there's too much visubility when the corn isn't high. Just my thoughts.

The corn pictured is roughly 7 feet tall. I stayed on the road for my pics. Trying to be respectful and all.

I think this will be a really long investigation of JDW, and there will be more news about JDW before it's over. I can't say anything more. Friend of a relative info is just a rumor at this point, and I won't spread rumors. I have heard some sad stuff concerning him though.

I hope the initiative for an Ohio violent offender registry is successful, and us "nobodies" get the right to know where dirtbags live; instead of just the privileged in the law enforcement circles. It's not easy for me to be polite and non-political. My username is pretty self explanatory though. Far, far too many dirtbags get to live a private life among myself and my lovely wife, my children and their families; after they do their time. Myself and several family members and friends have been victims or nearly victims of violent crime. I think the registry is an excellent tool for a citizen to have access to; just like the sex offender registry.

The sketch of suspect in Jill's case looks exactly like Worley just younger - as he would have been.

See this article then scroll down to see the sketch. I'd post photo of sketch but I'm on my phone and can't find a way to post pic from phone

http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Jill_Behrman

Check out the information I posted about the Jill Behrman case on page 2 of this thread..it's a few pages back...there are actually a lot of similarities in this case.

When the corn is high = Summer. Summer = more "opportunities."

This is scary ...I can see similarities in that composite. I will have to read up much more on this to see the facts about conviction. Maybe you should link this to Fulton County Sheriff? Couldn't hurt for sure.

Check all this out.....http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bloomington-in/THCG3IK57U40IKE1E

http://www.indianapolismonthly.com/features/the-lauren-spierer-mystery-unraveled/ (read where she was riding her bike, also they said her bike looked damaged like it was hit from behind, and bike was found in a cornfield) so many people believe Myers was convicted on circumstantial evidence...

http://www.in.gov/judiciary/opinions/pdf/05300801cjb.pdf

this is a repeated from my earlier post...http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Jill_Behrmansketch.jpg

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...tion-case-faces-aggravated-murder-charge.html

You guys have probably already questioned and looked into the part that is highlighted above. I've seen that stated in a couple of different articles, but have no idea what it means. Is Worley disabled ?? Since when is owning a gun when you are disabled considered a crime ? I'd think that disabled individuals would be even more in need of a way to defend themselves.

Somebody out there educate me.........please !

Steelman just wanted to help a ya out...I have always understood it to mean any felon is not allowed to own/carry a gun. I live in Ohio and looked up if that was true and still not quite positive but it is definitely againt the law (and I believe just that alone will carry a prison term here) if you have a violent felony or one that involves drugs. I may be wrong but I felt for ya and wanted to calrify "under disability".

I don't see much resemblance, I saw him in person once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne