Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Providers are exempt from confidentiality when a threat is present.

The therapist 100% was mandated to report such danger. Fuming.
Can they face charges for this? (I hope!) How many lives could have been spared! My God.

ETA: Jusr seen your post answering this MOFB thank you!

Thinking they got a search warrant for the therapist's notes/records after police started looking back into the 1990 incident.

The warrant was to allow LE to search the monsters property.

Late Thursday afternoon, authorities unsealed a search warrant involving James D. Worley's property. According to police documents, investigators found a hidden room inside Worley's barn

Evidence included in the warrant included the therapists report. They used the information in the report to persuade the judge to grant the warrant. That's how I'm reading it anyway.

According to the police documents, Worley told a court-mandated therapist he "learned from each abduction" he had done, "and the next one he was going to bury."

Nowhere in this article does it say ther therapist didn't report, or withheld this information. I'm not sure where this assumption is coming from? We ALL want someone to blame for this. The beast to blame IMO is in custody!
http://www.13abc.com/content/news/A...ml?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_13abc

I am behind because I'm in and out of classes here all day but y'all been blowing up my push notifications, so I figured big news was afoot. This guy is so ****ing disgusting I cannot describe the level with words. I hope she got at least a few good jabs and kicks in because it sounds like she did.

Something I noticed ... This guy anticipates every question that could be used to implicate him and uses a canned answer to divert ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The warrant was to allow LE to search the monsters property.

Evidence included in the warrant included the therapists report. They used the information in the report to persuade the judge to grant the warrant. That's how I'm reading it anyway.

Nowhere in this article does it say ther therapist didn't report, or withheld this information. I'm not sure where this assumption is coming from? We ALL want someone to blame for this. The beast to blame IMO is in custody!
http://www.13abc.com/content/news/A...ml?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_13abc

BBM. And, in fact, it's likely it was reported, he was on their radar, and he was suspect numero uno from the beginning. I think LE's hands were probably tied with regard to this monster. Doesn't seem like a community with enough hands on deck to be tailing this creep 24/7.

I'm very interested to know who else lives there and what they are like.

It is their duty to warn and protect. Please look at the chart at link.

"
Under ethical standards tracing back to the Roman Hippocratic Oath, doctors and mental health professionals usually must maintain the confidentiality of information disclosed to them by patients in the course of the doctor-patient relationship. With some exceptions codified in state and federal law, health professionals can be legally liable for breaching confidentiality. One exception springs from an effort to protect potential victims from a patient’s violent behavior. California courts imposed a legal duty on psychotherapists to warn third parties of patients’ threats to their safety in 1976 in Tarasoff v. The Regents of the University of California. This case triggered passage of “duty to warn” or “duty to protect” laws in almost every state as summarized in the map and, in more detail, in the chart below."

http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/mental-health-professionals-duty-to-warn.aspx

I think in the "perfect therapist's world" the therapist talks to the perp and convinces him to "do the right thing and turn himself in." We all know life doesn't often play out that way. (It sure didn't here!) BUT, I think most therapists would make that phone call to authorities, even if annonymously. I live in that world. I woudn't have to think. I'd make that call. Remember too, just like any other profession. . . there are really good therapists. . . and there are really bad therapists. IMO

Curious as to what the screwdriver was for. There was a tweet from a newsreporter that mentioned he had used a screwdriver in the 1990 abduction. When asked to clarify, the post was deleted and the reporter said it was a mistake. Now I am curious since a screwdriver was actually involved in this one.

I had heard a passerby found a helmet and turned it over when they heard about the abduction, but screwdriver and fuses?? What the?? And two hours? Perhaps he was actually at a friend's nearby for two hours and not actually at the scene for that long? Someone would have surely seen something if he was there for 2 hours, unless he was hidden in the corn, but 2 hours? Something doesn't add up. Perhaps he lost his phone there during the scuffle and went back and found it later.

Speechless, remember JDW was armed with a screwdriver in the 1990 abduction attempt. My guess is that the fuses were part of a pre-planned ruse just in case law enforcement or a curious passerby stopped by. Doubt that JDW was prepared for the resistance and fight from SJ...

I am new to this forum; but have quickly noticed that people likely don't read the entire forum(s) before asking questions. I imagine that's pretty frustrating to you "old timers".
Sometimes it's just very hard to keep up when the threads are moving very fast so things can be asked/posted a couple of times. I think we have all done it [emoji1]

Mods??????
Sierah's case looks like it's going to get complex. Is it possible we could have 2 additional threads? A media links thread and sadly, an additional/possible victims thread. :please::tyou:

I didn't want to post this until verification that he was a sadistic psychopathic sexual predator, but the panties are likely souvenirs from victims prior to installation and use of cameras to document and relive his crimes. It would be virtually impossible to estimate this nonhuman creature's actual victim total, imo. JDW will never give up all of his victims. Wolf creek/Ivan Milat <australia> and serial killer Robert Ben Rhoades comes to mind. Both had victim totals in the double digits and up to 50 total each..
I was thinking along the same lines Foxfire. Creep probably has a whole video library hidden away.

It is their duty to warn and protect. Please look at the chart at link.

"
Under ethical standards tracing back to the Roman Hippocratic Oath, doctors and mental health professionals usually must maintain the confidentiality of information disclosed to them by patients in the course of the doctor-patient relationship. With some exceptions codified in state and federal law, health professionals can be legally liable for breaching confidentiality. One exception springs from an effort to protect potential victims from a patient’s violent behavior. California courts imposed a legal duty on psychotherapists to warn third parties of patients’ threats to their safety in 1976 in Tarasoff v. The Regents of the University of California. This case triggered passage of “duty to warn” or “duty to protect” laws in almost every state as summarized in the map and, in more detail, in the chart below."

http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/mental-health-professionals-duty-to-warn.aspx
Thank you for this!

I hardly dare ask - What purpose had the carpet in the freezer?

I have no words... just so much love for Ce and her friends and family... I cannot imagine knowing what that sweet girl must have endured. She had so much fight in her. We have no idea the amount of pain this monster has caused so many families, and Sierah and her strength and her loving friends and family have helped bring an end to that. There is absolutely NO good in any of this... El Diablo needs to suffer. But God bless Sierah and the strength to help stop this beast. My heart is so broken right now.

How does this work: these search warrants that the article summarizes, will they be made public, or is only the Blade allowed to view and report them?

Oh my gosh, while searching for info about the screwdriver's involvement in the 1990 abduction, three other James Worley's came up who are also kidnappers/rapists/murderers! This name is cursed! Pure evil!

From the Toledo Blade article she was found one mile west and one mile south of the abduction. That would be co Rd 7 near co rd S?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarbieP