Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am behind because I'm in and out of classes here all day but y'all been blowing up my push notifications, so I figured big news was afoot. This guy is so ****ing disgusting I cannot describe the level with words. I hope she got at least a few good jabs and kicks in because it sounds like she did.

Something I noticed ... This guy anticipates every question that could be used to implicate him and uses a canned answer to divert ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bbm - I noticed that too. He probably thinks he's very clever.

But why would he say he saw two bikes at the scene?

He also told them he had come across two bikes near the scene, touched one ”and that his fingerprints would likely be on the bike.” Only one bike was located by the sheriff’s department.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...idden-room-on-Jouhing-suspect-s-property.html

If we assume that all his statements are meant to cover something up, why did he say two bikes, when he must have known they would only find Sierah's?

bbm - I noticed that too. He probably thinks he's very clever.

But why would he say he saw two bikes at the scene?

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...idden-room-on-Jouhing-suspect-s-property.html

If we assume that all his statements are meant to cover something up, why did he say two bikes, when he must have known they would only find Sierah's?

I think he said that about 2 bikes because he saw her with her boyfriend and was trying set him up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the Toledo Blade article she was found one mile west and one mile south of the abduction. That would be co Rd 7 near co rd S?

CR 7 midway between J and K. The newspaper was incorrect.

From the Toledo Blade article she was found one mile west and one mile south of the abduction. That would be co Rd 7 near co rd S?

This is not accurate. Found her on Rd 7 between Rd K and J. It was one mile west and 1.5 miles south of Worley's place.

Do you happen to have a link for this info? We could change the map if so. TIA!

I live very close to the location, and photographed it Moday (8/25), so people could understand what our area looks like.

I love this picture of Sierah. She has such gorgeous eyes, and I love her mischievous smile.

RIP, lovely lady. There will be no more victims for your killer.

joughin24n-3-web.jpg

I live very close to the location, and photographed it Moday (8/25), so people could understand what our area looks like.

I removed my post. I believe you live very close and am enjoying your posts. Just trying to stay within TOS

Do you happen to have a link for this info? We could change the map if so. TIA!

I live very close to the location, and photographed it Moday (8/25), so people could understand what our area looks like. Photobucket is currently doing maintenance.

Thank you for sharing these wonderful (if disturbing) insights. Today's article from The Toledo Blade does give credence that JDW is indeed what this forum has been speculating over the last week. Foxfire, you described JDW perfectly as a psychopathic sexual predator and I ttust your experise in believing how this case will move forward. I am not familiar with the serial killers you reference, but I think JDW is not "very smart." IMO And I am hoping that his mistakes, e.g., therapist, cameras, cell phone, DNA, will give us the identities of his victims even if he is silent.

Hi everyone.

I'm getting ready to open a new thread. This one will close in about 15 minutes. :)

Now is the viewing, right?

Jashrema, ilacat, and the families and friends of Sierah and Josh - we are thinking of you!

May you find a tiny sliver of peace in your heart knowing that Sierah is in God's tender embrace now.

And with the help of God she brought this monster to its knees and he will face justice now.

Fly high beautiful Sierah!

Now is the viewing, right?

Jashrema, ilacat, and the families and friends of Sierah and Josh - we are thinking of you!

May you find a tiny sliver of peace in your heart knowing that Sierah is in God's tender embrace now.

And with the help of God she brought this monster to its knees and he will face justice now.

Fly high beautiful Sierah!

Beautiful Elainera! Amen.

he was what 31 by then? there were more before!!!!

So he was already a seasoned predator in 1990. He tells this to a therapist, and then tells the judge that he stayed at the scene because he was innocent, and gets out of prison early. Though I suppose he could have seen the therapist after being paroled. But still.
This is absolutely unbelievable.

He's probably been doing this for 40 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member