Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you by chance know his incarcerations date for the 2000 drug charge?

In 2000, Worley pleaded guilty to illegal manufacture or cultivation of marijuana and having weapons while under disability, both felonies. He was sentenced by Fulton County Common Pleas Judge James Barber to two years in prison.

He entered prison again, in October of 2000, on those convictions. Worley left in September, 2002, according to the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/22/Man-charged-with-abduction-in-Fulton-County.html

<modsnip>
I recall someone previously posting that his mother remarried, which was how JDW came into the property on CR6.

Do we know or have any idea what happened to his Father? Did he die, or abandon them? Abusive? How old would he have been when the mother remarried? Did he grow up living there?

Did he have ANY friends at all as a child/teen?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I recall someone previously posting that his mother remarried, which was how JDW came into the property on CR6.

Do we know or have any idea what happened to his Father? Did he die, or abandon them? Abusive? How old would he have been when the mother remarried? Did he grow up living there?

Did he have ANY friends at all as a child/teen?

In Fulton county records of public home ownership only go back to 1990. His family name has been at his location in Delta since then. Though in some searches it states he lived in Swanton before then.
Can we discuss family in this thread or no outside names still?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

My second thing: We have heard nothing about a computer or internet activity right? I can't believe he didn't escalate to that avenue in his career of horror. His phone perhaps provided enough access to websites for creeps, to research ideas and other MO's, etc. But I picture him as he leads up to needing real life horror fulfillment, he's sitting in the dark, smoking a cig, searching online, getting what small fix he can as his desire/etc wells up for the next time he will act out.

My third thing: why did the prosecutor release the search warrants? Did he HAVE to by law? Did the judge not have the authority to seal them? What's the story there?

That's all for now. I'm taking notes of these topics as they come up for me while at work and will post more later, I'm sure. Thanks in advance for your thoughts on these things.

http://nbc24.com/news/local/hidden-...y-belonging-to-sierah-joughins-accused-killer

No new details in this piece, other than one bit that may be shocking to some sensibilities.

150 pages.

Lots more information to come.

From that article:

"Also seized during the search of Worley's property were handguns, handcuffs, a shock collar, rope, and several other items."

I don't recall reading that last night when the details started coming out, but there were so many shocking ones I suppose I could have missed it.

Stating the obvious, but this is not your "standard" murder case or crime scene. While LE professionals are well trained to handle seeing things the general public never sees, this is far above and beyond and these men and women working this case are human too. I once knew a detective that told me the folks in the department that had to review every single second of film footage of child abuse cases (the worst kind), had to be rotated out of that department on a regular basis for mental health purposes. There's just so much even the professionals can see or deal with before it breaks them. In THIS case, it would seem JDW liked to keep "trophies" and film was mentioned in one of the articles. Add these professionals to your list of folks to pray for as they'll have to see whatever is on that film (video or stills, I'm not sure, the article didn't clarify).

I made a new thread for potential victims............I may have to change the title though until he is officially called a serial killer.
I liked STEELMANS title idea

Has anyone been able to locate any kind of SM for this guy at all? I find it hard to believe he wasn't online somewhere.

Bolded and underlined by me.

Maybe he wasn't there for 2 hours preceding or during the commission of the abduction/crime. She was missing for a few days, so maybe that means he went BACK there for a total of two hours during that time.....to stage the scene? Maybe he was never riding his motorcycle at all, but for some reason wanted to make it seem like he was. Hard to know just what he was thinking.

Keep in mind that LE found her bike on the night she went missing and after that didn't leave the scene. He only had a window of about 4 or 5 hours to go back there unseen.

Regarding the earlier abduction case, I suspect the reason JDW stayed behind at the scene after his victim escaped was twofold. Not only was he driving a very recognizable vehicle (I think someone mentioned earlier it was a flatbed truck with a business name on it?) so he knew he was going to be identified, but also he did NOT want them coming to him at his property. Why? Because they might feel the need to search it and I suspect he had already been in "business" and had his lair. By staying at the scene, he could both use that as an excuse why he wasn't up to anything nefarious but also keep LE off of his property. While it is blatantly obvious to anyone reading the facts of this case that JDW was not trying to keep Ms. Gardner from fleeing the scene of an accident she cause nor handcuffing her to take her home to play tiddlywinks, there just isn't any sort of registry in place to warn people of someone with a history of stranger abductions. Unfortunately, he could not be charged with what we all know that he likely intended to do. In light of the recent information released, I feel for terribly for Ms. Gardner as well since she know pretty much knows for sure what her fate would have been. I'm sure that is both terrifying and infuriating since she did everything she could to let everyone know that this was NOT a good guy.

Lastly, I read some comments about JDW's mugshot and mention of him looking smug. I really did not see that The first thing I saw was that he would not look at the camera. To me, that indicates denial...that he doesn't want to accept that this is really happening. He had to know at this point that EVERYTHING was getting ready to come out. Not only would everyone know what a monster he was, but he would never again be a free man to commit the kind of horrible things he had been doing. I see a picture of man who is defeated and to me, that's great. I'm very confident that the good guys will win here.

RSBM

Regarding the 1990 abduction and the theory of him not wanting LE go back to his home - wouldn't they have searched it as part of his arrest and prosecution during that time? Which would mean that at that time he did not have a lair or hidden room - or they did not find it?

Mwah! Thank you!
I am putting together a spreadsheet of potential victims, based on the Charley Projects list of the missing for Ohio.
I want to be able to exclude women who went missing while he was incarcerated.
Right now I am limiting my list to adult women.

In thread 2 or 3 we made a map with a 100 mile radius from his home, which reaches north into Michigan and west into Indiana. Even a small part of Canada is in this zone in the north-east. I will find it for you in a bit (busy with rl right now!).

Mwah! Thank you!
I am putting together a spreadsheet of potential victims, based on the Charley Projects list of the missing for Ohio.

I made a new thread for this

Keep in mind that LE found her bike on the night she went missing and after that didn't leave the scene. He only had a window of about 4 or 5 hours to go back there unseen.

RSBM

Regarding the 1990 abduction and the theory of him not wanting LE go back to his home - wouldn't they have searched it as part of his arrest and prosecution during that time? Which would mean that at that time he did not have a lair or hidden room - or they did not find it?

In thread 2 or 3 we made a map with a 100 mile radius from his home, which reaches north into Michigan and west into Indiana. Even a small part of Canada is in this zone in the north-east. I will find it for you in a bit (busy with rl right now!).
In regards to the 1990 search and LE going back to the house.

Thought:
That was in 1990 he probably didn't have it then. I'm guessing, total guess, it is less than 10 years old. He may have had other victims that were not at his house he may have raped or they got away. So then he had to have a place. My mind makes me sick to think any of that. But telling the therapist he learned a lesson from each one.

Mwah! Thank you!

Kadoobs, poke me when you have that list finished. I started a map, I'll add locations as we go

I just have to ask because the shock collar has me really thrown for a loop and totally disgusted. Is there any legitimate purpose for someone to have one of those? (I do not want to google to find out as I just don't think I can handle going there.....I, like many others here, am already having trouble sleeping after following this case.)

I can't think of any legitimate need for a shock collar so why wouldn't the purchase of these disgusting devices be regulated or monitored? (Maybe I live in a Pollyana world but I much prefer it.)

With all this horrible news coming out, I for one would like to hear more about Sierah !!! What were her favorite things? Hobbies, loves, etc .. Maybe Jashrema can give us glimpse into her beautiful life!!! :heartbeat::rose:

In regards to the 1990 search and LE going back to the house.

Thought:
That was in 1990 he probably didn't have it then. I'm guessing, total guess, it is less than 10 years old. He may have had other victims that were not at his house he may have raped or they got away. So then he had to have a place. My mind makes me sick to think any of that. But telling the therapist he learned a lesson from each one.

I don't think he could've used the property at all back then. His mother owned the property back then and it's reasonable to believe she still had her faculties and would have noticed if something was going on in the barn.

I just have to ask because the shock collar has me really thrown for a loop and totally disgusted. Is there any legitimate purpose for someone to have one of those? (I do not want to google to find out as I just don't think I can handle going there.....I, like many others here, am already having trouble sleeping after following this case.)

I can't think of any legitimate need for a shock collar so why wouldn't the purchase of these disgusting devices be regulated or monitored? (Maybe I live in a Pollyana world but I much prefer it.)

You can buy a shock collar at any pet store, Walmart, Cabela's, ect. They're used on dogs. I don't believe any company manufactures one for humans.

Just catching up from the previous thread. So heartbreaking that everyone's worst fears have come to be a reality. I'm so sorry to all those who loved her, finding this stuff out is never easy, but being blindsided by it must just exacerbate the pain. I have so many thoughts....were his victims just random to him, chosen out of opportunity? With is repair shop, did he ever offer people free fixes and they literally drove into the lions den? When did this start? How can no one have seen anything or had an inkling of things being amiss? Did those living with him/on the property live in fear of him, walking on eggshells?

I made a new thread for potential victims............I may have to change the title though until he is officially called a serial killer.
I liked STEELMANS title idea
Thank you! How do we find it? Can post a "sticky" link?

I would think it was for animals like dogs for training purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne