Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree...creepyyy...even when you slide side to side and look down the road from either direction......the house across the street looks nice and well maintained..I wonder if they ever suspected any criminal activity over there

I can't see it on my ipad. But I trust you and am sure its creepy.

I forgot who asked about how and why FBI was called in so fast. JMO..First, I think it was because of who it was. They found the helmut,etc. around midnight. It was obvious there was an abduction and it was Ce. It is a small community. LE probably knows her family and her and josh. Her moms family (Shaffers) have been in that town since the 1800's I believe. There are a LOT of them. I don't think there was the usual..maybe she just ran off...maybe she got in fight with BF...she was gone..somebody took her..there was blood at the scene...call the feds.
I don't think he stalked her or knew who she was. I think he was unprepared for the onslaught of LE that was at the site of kidnapping by midnite. Not to mention all the community out looking and calling and riding etc.

And everybody knows that it is NOT true that they were texting back and forth after the time she went missing, right? That did not happen. He never spoke to her again after they parted ways.

And everybody knows that it is NOT true that they were texting back and forth after the time she went missing, right? That did not happen. He never spoke to her again after they parted ways.

Im glad you verified this. It was reported earlier (or maybe speculated) that there had been texts and then silence.

In JDW's prior attempted abduction he used a flat head screwdriver as a weapon/shank cutting a gash into his intended victim's knee. A screwdriver was also found with the other items in the corn field/abduction site. Imo, the screwdriver was JDW's weapon of choice due to him being a convicted felon, jmo

"For a few hours that evening, her boyfriend exchanged text messages with her before she suddenly went quiet, according to search warrants from the Fulton County Sheriff's Office.

He tried to reach her repeatedly that night, but all his calls went to voice mail, search warrants show.

Joughin's body was found three days later in a shallow grave in a cornfield 12 miles from the suspect's home."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/29/us/ohio-james-worley-suspect-sierah-joughin-killing/
July 29, 2016

Approximately 5 hrs from the time Sierah was last seen at around 6:45 until reported missing at 11:30. That's a long time for the perp.

Omg this just creeps me out so much. What is that thing hanging on left side of barn by the cars in driveway. Looks like a girl doll in a red dress hanging ??
attachment.php

I know, it's it terrifying? I was trying to figure out what it was the other day. It does look like a hanging doll. Well, hopefully it is a doll. Also, it kind of looks like the "Scream" mask standing there too. SUPER CREEPY!

Attachments

• Creepy.jpg
    Creepy.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 521
In JDW's prior attempted abduction he used a flat head screwdriver as a weapon/shank cutting a gash into his intended victim's knee. A screwdriver was also found with the other items in the corn field/abduction site. Imo, the screwdriver was JDW's weapon of choice due to him being a convicted felon, jmo

Please cite a source for your information about the screwdriver being a flat head.

Looks like it's open season on details of Sierah's death. I don't like it. But I understand that details must be exposed.

I am posting a link to the scanner thread from the time she was missing-and I found this report riveting.:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...KING-NEWS!!!-Current-Scanner-Alerts-7/page834

<mod snip>

I forgot who asked about how and why FBI was called in so fast. JMO..First, I think it was because of who it was. They found the helmut,etc. around midnight. It was obvious there was an abduction and it was Ce. It is a small community. LE probably knows her family and her and josh. Her moms family (Shaffers) have been in that town since the 1800's I believe. There are a LOT of them. I don't think there was the usual..maybe she just ran off...maybe she got in fight with BF...she was gone..somebody took her..there was blood at the scene...call the feds.
I don't think he stalked her or knew who she was. I think he was unprepared for the onslaught of LE that was at the site of kidnapping by midnite. Not to mention all the community out looking and calling and riding etc.

Hunny I don't think for a minute he was concerned about anything except doing his evil deed. 57 years old-ready to die/ Laughing all the way. This is one sick perp.

Please cite a source for your information about the screwdriver being a flat head.

Looks like it's open season on details of Sierah's death. I don't like it. But I understand that details must be exposed.

I am posting a link to the scanner thread from the time she was missing-and I found this report riveting.:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...KING-NEWS!!!-Current-Scanner-Alerts-7/page834

"Robin Gardner told police that she managed to escape the truck and run to a man who had stopped his motorcycle after seeing a struggle inside the truck. Worley inflicted a one-inch laceration on her right knee with a flathead screwdriver, she said.

Worley, who ran a lawn-mowing business, vehemently denied trying to harm Gardner; he told authorities he only tried to restrain her because she was trying to leave the scene of an accident.

He contended Gardner had caused the crash when she cut in front of him with her bicycle.

"My family and myself are good, decent and very honest people," he wrote in a letter to Judge Charles Doneghy."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/29/us/ohio-james-worley-suspect-sierah-joughin-killing/

"Robin Gardner told police that she managed to escape the truck and run to a man who had stopped his motorcycle after seeing a struggle inside the truck. Worley inflicted a one-inch laceration on her right knee with a flathead screwdriver, she said.

Worley, who ran a lawn-mowing business, vehemently denied trying to harm Gardner; he told authorities he only tried to restrain her because she was trying to leave the scene of an accident.

He contended Gardner had caused the crash when she cut in front of him with her bicycle.

"My family and myself are good, decent and very honest people," he wrote in a letter to Judge Charles Doneghy."

Robin must have amazing attention to details to determine the screwdriver was a flathead.

JMO I don't think JDW actually used the screw driver they found at the scene because MSM did not mention that it had blood on it, but it was mentioned that the helmet found at the abduction scene had blood. I would think that if the screwdriver also had blood they would have said "both the helmet and screw driver found at the scene contained blood" again JMO.

I feel that if he did try to use the screw driver in the same way he used it to gain control over RG there would at least be a trace of blood on it, otherwise I don't see it being very effective. I know they found mace during the search of his property IIRC MSM said it was in one of the vehicles but regardless he could have had it on him at this point.

I wish we knew the type of motorcycle JDW had, I think it would help determine if it was even possible for him to have a passenger on it. Admittedly I know very little about them, but my friend has one that is one person only. I do know that some motorcycles have large attached compartments to store things and some don't have any at all. Unless he had a larger motorcycle with a large storage compartment it is likely his "tools" were more limited than when he was using his truck to abduct. JMO

ETA: I just realized it's possible he could have had a book bag with more "tools" making the storage size on the bike irrelevant.

Regarding the boys on bicycles that Worley chased, the wording in this AP report on the incident reports indicates Worley himself may have initiated the call.

A man accused of abducting and killing a college student riding her bicycle chased a pair of boys on their bikes two years ago because he thought they looked suspicious, according to sheriff’s records released Friday.

An incident report shows James Worley called a dispatcher to report the boys outside his rural farmhouse and said he was going to chase them. He later told a deputy that he briefly followed the pair about 300 yards to a neighbor’s house because he’d been worried about break-ins.

The neighbor said she knew the boys and they got scared when Worley started yelling. No charges came from the incident in June 2014.

I'm inclined to think this incident was not a case of Worley attempting to abduct the boys, but to frighten the boys away from ever snooping around on his property.

http://wric.com/2016/07/30/suspect-in-ohio-students-killing-had-hidden-room-in-barn/

Thank you for clarifying. It didn't make any sense at all that this actually would have been true.

I just don't see why he would have left the other evidence had he made a second trip in the truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too dark by then? Couldn't find them quickly enough?

As I recall JW is the one who said it was his blood. LE has not specified whose blood it was. Described as "covered in human blood with a partial palm print"

Where did you read that he said it was his own blood on the helmet? I don't remember him talking much at all.

If this is true (and not another mis-reporting by cnn) I wonder how his dna got on the helmet? I assume it is blood that is being referred to here?

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=532197236974233&id=353279108199381

Seized during the search of Worley's property were handguns, handcuffs, a map with markings, pad of paper and photograph of unknown woman, a CD-R labeled "Countless", ropes and other items.

This was written on the news FB page, but not in the article. I am guessing that is in the warrants we haven't found, yet.

bbm - finally we have confirmation of a photograph being found! (previously only a rumor)

I found a landline, cell phone and email. I believe he uses a computer. Using an alias.

Could you please share the email here so we can try to find out more? TIA!

"For a few hours that evening, her boyfriend exchanged text messages with her before she suddenly went quiet, according to search warrants from the Fulton County Sheriff's Office.

He tried to reach her repeatedly that night, but all his calls went to voice mail, search warrants show.

Joughin's body was found three days later in a shallow grave in a cornfield 12 miles from the suspect's home."

July 29, 2016

bbm - otto, this is very likely not correct as all other reported events from that evening suggested otherwise.

Poor reporting by cnn for this case imo, the reported "12 miles" in your quote is also wrong.

I've gone back in the thread and can't seem to find it. Can someone share a link where LE has indicated it was JDW's blood on the helmet?

In the 2007 Google Street View (link above) it does not show those three piles of dirt in front of the barn that is shown in the 2013 Street View and on the Twitter account of some of the media that reported the day LE were there searching. I had thought those three piles were from digging and excavation originally... But now it looks like that those dirt piles were from after 2007 but before 2013.

:thinking:

I also noted in the search warrant that the word "room" is in quotations. Makes me think it was not a standard room or else they would have put the entire "hidden room" in quotations?

:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member