Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, with him having a cd-r he (or someone) must be somewhat computer knowledgable. Your average Joe wouldnt keep CD-R on the shelf in Moms house. You know?

I know someone found an email - but no chatrooms, Facebook, etc. Hmmm.We are missing something.

OH WAIT!!! Some old video cameras (camcorders) used CD-R disks. I still have one somewhere n

OH WAIT!!! Some old video cameras (camcorders) used CD-R disks. I still have one somewhere n

ahh. I didnt realize video cameras had used them. I know *usually* one CD-R will hold about 80 minuets of video.

Lord, I hope he didn't troll dating sites, looking for girls.

ahh. I didnt realize video cameras had used them. I know *usually* one CD-R will hold about 80 minuets of video.

CD-R are usually better used for stills. They would hold very little space for video.
The camcorder I have uses a mini DVR which is a mini disk.
I think he has stills.

Maybe it is time to put up a disclaimer on the thread or a warning about graphic content.

I am adamant about graphic conjecture-it is not necessary here nor respectful towards the family.

My Opinion.

Linked article on FB post mentions a shock collar. I just now noticed that for the first time. So much disgusting information keeps coming out it is hard to absorb.

Wish we knew what the markings on the map are.

<BBM for Focus - WARNING GRAPHIC -BRIEF NUDITY>

re: Maps, imo the maps with markings on them are likely locations of his victim/s burial grounds for revisiting for sexual gratification. Imo, JDW is an escalated sadistic ritual sexual stealth predator/killer as were many other prolific serial killers prior; Robert Hansen; Butcher Baker was an Alaska ritual serial killer synonymous to JD Worley, imo. His preferred victims were strippers and prostitutes. He would fly them deep into the forest, let them go, then hunt them like game. When arrested souvenirs, jewelry, and maps were located in his attic with Xs marking the spot where his victims were buried in shallow graves.

-SUMMARY: "The Frozen Ground" is inspired by the incredible true story that follows Alaskan State Trooper Jack Halcombe (Nicolas Cage) as he sets out to end the murderous rampage of serial killer Robert Hansen; Butcher Baker. Hansen was a church going family who owned a Pastry Shop where all the law enforcement hung out. Although the one victim that got away fingered Hansen as the serial predator taking the prostitutes. They did not believe that he was capable of such evil..

"The Frozen Ground" Trailer 2013
[video=youtube;GZSo12hMuKE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZSo12hMuKE[/video]

Maybe it is time to put up a disclaimer on the thread or a warning about graphic content.

I am adamant about graphic conjecture-it is not necessary here nor respectful towards the family.

My Opinion.

There was one a few pages back.

Does anyone know if JDW would have been drug tested when they arrested him and booked him into the jail?

Most likely not, since the charges were not drug or alcohol related. Drug screenings are expensive. Usually the person is asked during the booking process if they use alcohol or drugs, and then monitored for withdrawal if they say yes.

Usually the only drug/alcohol screens are when the charge is DUI and the person refuses or is unable to do a breathalyzer. Even then, those are done at the hospital.

Foxfire-that was a great movie based on real events. My older daughter is moving to Alaska in a couple of months. Late 20's.

Now that Sierah has been found, and the perpetrator charged, we will likely read details that are upsetting and graphic. I encourage those who are not interested in such things to do what we call scroll and roll. And older, more experienced members please post a GRAPHIC warning if you are going graphic in your speculations. Thanks to all who are following Sierah's case and are offering support to her loved ones.

Here is what I was referring to.

Now that Sierah has been found, and the perpetrator charged, we will likely read details that are upsetting and graphic. I encourage those who are not interested in such things to do what we call scroll and roll. And older, more experienced members please post a GRAPHIC warning if you are going graphic in your speculations. Thanks to all who are following Sierah's case and are offering support to her loved ones.

I haven't seen it-do you mind re-posting same? Thanks

:bump:

What usually happens here on WS boards is that people lose interest via no news <mod snip> lack of momentum after a murder after a perp identified. People need the salatious to keep interested it seems.

Omg this just creeps me out so much. What is that thing hanging on left side of barn by the cars in driveway. Looks like a girl doll in a red dress hanging ??

I agree...creepyyy...even when you slide side to side and look down the road from either direction......the house across the street looks nice and well maintained..I wonder if they ever suspected any criminal activity over there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro