Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know he didn't accidentally drop his phone there and it sat there for two hours until he brought her back and dumped her there?
He messed up. He lost his phone and he couldn't find it for 2 hours. He had to go back and look for his phone. His bad excuse was he was there doing the unthinkable when he made a mistake but didn't want to admit.
I am willing to help pay for the copies, if need be.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

MSM reported that the blood on the helmet was JDW's, right? Jmo

Right. And the blood on the motorcycle was hers. Thank you. Jmo

<modsnip>And here is my own graphic conjecture:

I believe Sierah injured him. I believe she fought him like the devil he was.

I believe that her family will see her again in the afterlife.

I wholeheartedly agree with you, Starry! Thank you.

MSM reported that the blood on the helmet was JDW's, right? Jmo

As I recall JW is the one who said it was his blood. LE has not specified whose blood it was. Described as "covered in human blood with a partial palm print"

Imo. Not too many people have helmets in that area like his. So his goose was cooked since there probably wasn't too many people that own motorcycles and has previous charges. Jmo.

Also, Sierah messed his plans up big time. Because predators don't leave that much stuff behind. Jmo.

Quick question. Has a sexual assault been mentioned. Or what.

Now I'm sure he probably tried since that was why he did what he did.

But I need to know if he was able to get her to the house or if he had to leave her there after the struggle.

Just asking?

Btw. I'm just trying to see if Sierah was at the house of horrors or if the guy had to truly just kill her right there after realizing that she wouldn't be his lucky catch of the day?

attachment.php

Desperate search for Ohio Woman Sierah Joughin Who Vanished While on Bike Ride

Sierah Joughin was out riding with her boyfriend Tuesday before the pair parted ways around 6:45 p.m. near Evergreen High School in Metamora, Ohio. The University of Toledo junior was reported missing by her family later that night when she didn't return home.

Her purple bicycle was discovered several rows into a cornfield not far from where she was last seen, Fulton County Sheriff Roy Miller said Thursday. He added that there were signs of struggle.

Ex-con charged in murder of Ohio college student

A sheriff's investigator filed a criminal complaint Tuesday accusing an ex-convict of aggravated murder after a University of Toledo student's body was found following her disappearance last week.

James Worley, is charged in the death of 20-year-old Sierah Joughin. She was last seen July 19 riding her bike along a country road with her boyfriend, reports CBS affiliate WTOL. The two parted ways after their ride, but Joughin never made it home.

Worley was initially arrested Friday on an abduction charge in the disappearance.

[...]

The sheriff later confirmed that the remains found in a cornfield Friday were that of Sierah Joughin.

Case Map
[compliments of steelman]

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Known and potential victims of accused killer James Dean Worley Thread

I love this picture.

It's like she is saying Gotcha you <modsnip>. Jmo.

Sierah was a smart girl. I think she may have tossed his helmet into the cornfield to distract him. He found his phone but could not find his helmet when he returned. Then the police found the helmet and were looking for a motorcyclist wearing a black helmet. Ultimately, perhaps this helmet led to the horrible murderer and brought him to justice. At least, this is my speculation. Sierah probably saved many others.

Quick question. Has a sexual assault been mentioned. Or what.

Now I'm sure he probably tried since that was why he did what he did.

But I need to know if he was able to get her to the house or if he had to leave her there after the struggle.

Just asking?

Btw. I'm just trying to see if Sierah was at the house of horrors or if the guy had to truly just kill her right there after realizing that she wouldn't be his lucky catch of the day?

Sierah was a smart girl. I think she may have tossed his helmet into the cornfield to distract him. He found his phone but could not find his helmet when he returned. Then the police found the helmet and were looking for a motorcyclist wearing a black helmet. Ultimately, perhaps this helmet led to the horrible murderer and brought him to justice. At least, this is my speculation. Sierah probably saved many others.

Agree. Our girl put up a fight. Because no predator is leaving that much evidence behind. Jmo.

Btw. My previous post connected to your post that I was replying to.

Sorry. I'm still trying to work things out like it use to be.

IMO Once you gain compliance the mere threat is often enough. No need to hold a gun on her the whole time if she was fearful enough. I don't see her purposely forcing a wreck or jumping off a motorcycle if she had hope of surviving the ordeal.

MOO

I was thinking the exact opposite. If she had already been fighting him and he was already beginning to be sadistic in the field (excited and tying her up, etc) I would definitely think that she would have caused a wreck. I just don't think he was able to subdue her in a way that he could get her back to his place with any level of consciousness--- unless he had an accomplice. JMHO.

Now that Sierah has been found, and the perpetrator charged, we will likely read details that are upsetting and graphic. I encourage those who are not interested in such things to do what we call scroll and roll. And older, more experienced members please post a GRAPHIC warning if you are going graphic in your speculations. Thanks to all who are following Sierah's case and are offering support to her loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member