Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our local news tonight (ch 13 WTVG ) Stated at least a dozen 911 calls from the Worley residence over the years...hmmm. where would one find this info ? Id like to know the nature of all of them.

IMHO, this was a chance opportunity for JDW. Either he was already parked on side of the road (repairing bike) and Sierah drove by, or, he drove past her, and circled back around to attack. He must've used the helmet to initially strike her of the bike. He might
of had to hang out in the corn field till it started to get dark, so he could then transfer her on the motorcycle (couldnt passerbys see what was going on just a few feet into the corn field) I think if this was planned, he would've been in his truck, and wouldn't have been forced to wait for nightfall.

JDW phone records would certainly be interesting. I still can't get past the thought of tag and release and someone else was waiting for his turn at the roadside; with a truck rather than a motorcycle. IMO

Has anyone else noted that the W brothers share the same birthday - just two years apart.

[video=youtube;e8qDOGLCSFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8qDOGLCSFo[/video]
Sometimes there are just "no words." To Sierah's family, friends and community ~ you are not alone and I hope you find the strength to heal. . . one day at a time.

I would wonder if he passed her several miles down the road and recognized her and then waited.....or.... Possibly saw her starting out on her journey earlier in the morning/afternoon and knew she would be coming back that way to come home and set up camp in the corn field waiting for her. Maybe that would explain the 2 hours of his cell phone pinging off the tower. Maybe even calling or texting someone to confirm she was on her way. Pushed his bike out when he knew she would be coming and pretended he was stranded. Quite possibly stopping her and asking her if she had a cell phone he could use to call for help. That could explain the 2 hours. I guess we will know more when or if they release the times that the phone was pinging or if someone else used her phone.

Let me preface by saying that I firmly believe that SJ's boyfriend could not have done anything to prevent this, and my heart aches for him. Let me also say that I know he has been cleared by LE and I have believed he had nothing to do with this from the beginning. That said, did the motorcycle helmet that the public was asked to report if they had seen that night also match her boyfriend's, as in, did JDW try and say that he saw a guy on a motorcycle in the area with a certain type of helmet and that matched her boyfriend's helmet, so he was trying to pin this on her boyfriend? Not sure if this makes sense..... I can't quit thinking about it, so thought I'd throw it out here in case it applies. Again -- this is not about her boyfriend, but rather how far did JDW plan this and try to deflect from himself?
I am thinking that the description of the bike and helmet are of JDW's and LE was trying to track his movements.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Did we see these documents yet? The Motion to Permit PUblic Access to Records?

A special thank you to my sleuthy sleuther who is helping me find (or maybe just finding!) documents for this case.

http://wtol.images.worldnow.com/library/152a43cc-ce42-45cf-8988-fd523e53e40c.pdf

Mpnola, thank you for sharing, and thank your sleuthy sleuther friend for me, that helped you find this very important document. Many pieces of this elusive puzzle are beginning to fit now.

'Something that has been bothering me for a couple of days now is the expediency of the FBI's involvement in this case. Was this area of Ohio already being investigated by an FBI task force prior to SJ's abduction due to an abnormal number of missing/murdered women from the area? Did FBI VICAP's database<Violent Criminal Apprehension Program> indicate an epidemic of missing/murdered young women in this area of Ohio, months or even years, prior to the 07/19/2016 tragic abduction/murder of Sarah Joughin? Imo, this is highly likely'...

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/stories/2008/august/vicap_080408

ViCAP Goes Online
And Closer to Investigators Who Need It

ViCAP&#8217;s original concept&#8212;to share investigative data from violent crimes&#8212;actually came from a local police officer. Eventually, it was decided that the FBI would house this data, primarily because of our experience in being a national repository of other types of criminal justice data, like fingerprints.

ViCAP&#8217;s initial focus was transient/serial killers who crossed jurisdictional boundaries with impunity. But it expanded and now includes actual/attempted homicides, missing persons (believed victims of foul play), kidnappings (including child abductions), sexual assaults, and unidentified human remains. The database houses modus operandi, signature aspects, crime scene descriptions/photos, victim and suspect details, and other pertinent information.

ViCAP today. Our database contains about 150,000 open and closed violent crime investigations submitted by some 3,800 state and local law enforcement agencies&#8212;and includes some &#8220;cold cases&#8221; that go back to the 1950s.

Once cases are added, they are continually compared against other cases housed in the database. Based on common traits and similar modus operandi, cases that are possibly related are linked. Then our ViCAP analysts take over and give the process the human touch&#8212;looking for patterns to pinpoint crimes that may have been committed by the same offender, and hopefully generating new investigative leads.

ViCAP also offers additional assistance to our partners&#8212;including multi-agency coordination efforts, investigative support, case management help, crime mapping, case series matrices, and on-scene case assistance.

<snipped - read more> <BBM for Focus>

I see several post a about JW transporting her on the motorcycle. I have ridden motorcycles since I was knee high. I honestly do not see how one would be able to transport an unconscious person on a motorcycle. One hand operates the throttle and the other hand operates the clutch, for the short distance he would have driven both hands would have been busy. Driving in first gear so he didn't have to shift would have been a slow ride and left more opportunity to be seen. How would he have kept her on the bike? If she was conscious, she would have been fighting, squirming, something to get off the bike, making it difficult to control.

I see several post a about JW transporting her on the motorcycle. I have ridden motorcycles since I was knee high. I honestly do not see how one would be able to transport an unconscious person on a motorcycle. One hand operates the throttle and the other hand operates the clutch, for the short distance he would have driven both hands would have been busy. Driving in first gear so he didn't have to shift would have been a slow ride and left more opportunity to be seen. How would he have kept her on the bike? If she was conscious, she would have been fighting, squirming, something to get off the bike, making it difficult to control.

Agree, completely. I just don't see it possible.

He may have forced her to ride with him at gun point. Abductions often happen by gaining control quickly with an injury, etc. to gain compliance, thus the struggle and blood on his helmet. We don't have any way of knowing she was unconscious IMO.

Mpnola, thank you for sharing, and thank your sleuthy sleuther friend for me, that helped you find this very important document. Many pieces of this elusive puzzle are beginning to fit now.

'Something that has been bothering me for a couple of days now is the expediency of the FBI's involvement in this case. Was this area of Ohio already being investigated by an FBI task force prior to SJ's abduction due to an abnormal number of missing/murdered women from the area? Did FBI VICAP's database<Violent Criminal Apprehension Program> indicate an epidemic of missing/murdered young women in this area of Ohio, months or even years, prior to the 07/19/2016 tragic abduction/murder of Sarah Joughin? Imo, this is highly likely'...

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/stories/2008/august/vicap_080408

ViCAP Goes Online
And Closer to Investigators Who Need It

ViCAP&#8217;s original concept&#8212;to share investigative data from violent crimes&#8212;actually came from a local police officer. Eventually, it was decided that the FBI would house this data, primarily because of our experience in being a national repository of other types of criminal justice data, like fingerprints.

ViCAP&#8217;s initial focus was transient/serial killers who crossed jurisdictional boundaries with impunity. But it expanded and now includes actual/attempted homicides, missing persons (believed victims of foul play), kidnappings (including child abductions), sexual assaults, and unidentified human remains. The database houses modus operandi, signature aspects, crime scene descriptions/photos, victim and suspect details, and other pertinent information.

ViCAP today. Our database contains about 150,000 open and closed violent crime investigations submitted by some 3,800 state and local law enforcement agencies&#8212;and includes some &#8220;cold cases&#8221; that go back to the 1950s.

Once cases are added, they are continually compared against other cases housed in the database. Based on common traits and similar modus operandi, cases that are possibly related are linked. Then our ViCAP analysts take over and give the process the human touch&#8212;looking for patterns to pinpoint crimes that may have been committed by the same offender, and hopefully generating new investigative leads.

ViCAP also offers additional assistance to our partners&#8212;including multi-agency coordination efforts, investigative support, case management help, crime mapping, case series matrices, and on-scene case assistance.

<snipped - read more> <BBM for Focus>

Foxfire you are a treasure trove! :)

bolded and underlined by me - I have been thinking about that too. It did look from the start as if they had a pretty good idea what was going on, it all felt much more urgent than other missing person cases I have followed here, and the arrest was very swift.

Agree, completely. I just don't see it possible.

I think somehow transport took place in a truck. Didn't he bump and grab Miss Gardner with a truck? He may have started with the motorcycle, but then came back for transport with truck. Just thinking out loud. Still trying to work it out.

Unless there was a second person and they were holding her either unconscious or at gun point between them.

Possibly - but a motorcycle can be hard to control when the passenger is a willing participant. Any sudden shift in weight, leaning to one side, or sudden movements can cause the bike to fall.

I will be really surprised to see that he moved her on his bike.

He may have forced her to ride with him at gun point. Abductions often happen by gaining control quickly with an injury, etc. to gain compliance, thus the struggle and blood on his helmet. We don't have any way of knowing she was unconscious IMO.

How is he going to hold a gun on her when he needs both hands to operate the motorcycle?

If he were somehow able to manage it, the person being forced to ride (where? behind him? in front of him?) could easily force a wreck in the hope of creating an opportunity to get away.

Even a person bundled, trussed, and bungie-corded could force a motorcycle wreck if they thought their life depended upon it.

I think the blood on the motorcycle was probably transferred there from his clothing.

I think he probably used his pickup to move her. He could have bound and incapacitated her at the abduction location and driven his motorcycle to his property to get his pickup.

Much easier to control a captive in a vehicle as opposed to on a motorcycle.

I think somehow transport took place in a truck. Didn't he bump and grab Miss Gardner with a truck? He may have started with the motorcycle, but then came back for transport with truck. Just thinking out loud. Still trying to work it out.

Agree. I think he disabled her in the corn field and came back after dark with his truck and took her either to the barn or to the field where she was finally located.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member