Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if part of those 2 hours was time he spent looking all over in the dark desperately searching for the belongings he couldn't find.

It wasn't dark at 7pm. Sunset was quarter past 9.

My opinion....he took her away, leaving the items behind thinking he would have time to go back and get them before anyone was looking. But because her BF and family were on top of things and started looking pretty quick, he didn't have time.

I too am new here. I have been lurking for quite some time and now feel that I have something to contribute. It's very gratifying to see all the posts about sending prayers and comfort to the family as well as praise for the great job that LE is doing. Yesterday I was in line at a local fast food drive thru, not that far from Wauseon, OH, when I noticed a police car in line behind me. On the spur of the moment I told the cashier that I would also pay for the car behind me. So in this one small way I was showing my thanks. How great would it be if we could each just do one thing each day to brighten the day for someone else. Maybe a smile, a thank you or a hug. And these same acts might also brighten our own day, perhaps making it easier on each of us as we read about the poor victim and the unspeakable acts committed by the perp. In this or other ways maybe we can also honor the memory of Sierah. Jmho.

What a beautiful first post and what a wonderful and thoughtful gesture of you! You really warmed my heart there. Thank you!

Welcome to WS! Glad to have you here!

Maybe he didn't have time to retrieve it. ?

never know if i reply or quote right here--however my thought on the helmet is I wonder if he planted it there thinking that others first instinct when and if they found the bike was to think it was her and her boyfriend just ran off somewhere, or her boyfriend hurt her(to keep them off his trail_--he might have known she was riding around with the boyfriend---
as for the rest of the scenario I like to believe she fought like hell there in the cornfield, and that he unfortunately injured her there--then loaded her up, and took her back, but realizing he hurt her more then he thought she was not quite the "thrill" he wanted, so he disposed of her quickly

all IMO

The little girl was NOT a friend of the family. She was Cece's cousin who is very close to her.

Yes...I didn't realize that until later. When she first went up there I couldn't see her at all and the intro was blurbed. <mod snip> .it certainly wasn't meant to disparage the little one. I just didn't realize who it was until later.

Does anyone know how much the fee is to obtain a copy? If no one has released them by Monday I will go to the courthouse and get it.

Best news ever!!! Thank you. I have someone searching for me as we speak, but it would be great for us to get them. I know pacer charges 10 cents a page, so I would imagine it is probably similar. They are available for viewing. I am just not that great at finding documents. I can find a person's best friend from third grade!, but documents--- nah. We luckily have very sleuthy sleuthers on this site and those who are willing to take a quick trip, when our computer screens alone don't cut it. :)

I am so glad that folks in the Midwest are so supportive of others in their community. That community spirit and the light shined on Sierah's joyful living are so very welcome during this troubling time. I hope that, one day, Josh is able to be the father of a little girl, and I hope that he can see in her smile the same happiness that he shared with Sierah. May the thought bring him some comfort in his time of need.

I too am new here. I have been lurking for quite some time and now feel that I have something to contribute. It's very gratifying to see all the posts about sending prayers and comfort to the family as well as praise for the great job that LE is doing. Yesterday I was in line at a local fast food drive thru, not that far from Wauseon, OH, when I noticed a police car in line behind me. On the spur of the moment I told the cashier that I would also pay for the car behind me. So in this one small way I was showing my thanks. How great would it be if we could each just do one thing each day to brighten the day for someone else. Maybe a smile, a thank you or a hug. And these same acts might also brighten our own day, perhaps making it easier on each of us as we read about the poor victim and the unspeakable acts committed by the perp. In this or other ways maybe we can also honor the memory of Sierah. Jmho.

Welcome Sunshiny.....glad to have u here. And thanks for making your local LE's day by paying for their lunch.....what a kind gesture!

:welcome:

I am glad you posted about this. I keep getting stuck on why the reporters all state he spent nearly two hours at the bike scene, when really, it could just be his phone was at the scene, right? I keep thinking I'm nuts for thinking this.

However, after the CNN or WP article that states she was texting boyfriend, which I don't believe is accurate, it got me thinking about why reports keep saying HE spent two hours at the bike scene or his phone records show HE spent two hours at the bike scene. My conclusion why it is reported that way is because there must have been more than gps/ping evidence that the phone was there, so he must have been texting, lurking on FB, internet searching, calling someone -- something that places a human with his phone at that location. Does that make sense? You all are brilliant so probably already had that figured out, right? :/

Best news ever!!! Thank you. I have someone searching for me as we speak, but it would be great for us to get them. I know pacer charges 10 cents a page, so I would imagine it is probably similar. They are available for viewing. I am just not that great at finding documents. I can find a person's best friend from third grade!, but documents--- nah. We luckily have very sleuthy sleuthers on this site and those who are willing to take a quick trip, when our computer screens alone don't cut it. :)

In the Baby Kate Phillips case in Ludington MI, the transcripts from the pre-trial were 150 pages and the fee was based on what the court reporter charged. That county used a contractor system for their court transcriptionists. It cost us $150 for the transcripts = $1 per page. We all pitched in some and one person paid half.

I am glad you posted about this. I keep getting stuck on why the reporters all state he spent nearly two hours at the bike scene, when really, it could just be his phone was at the scene, right? I keep thinking I'm nuts for thinking this.

However, after the CNN or WP article that states she was texting boyfriend, which I don't believe is accurate, it got me thinking about why reports keep saying HE spent two hours at the bike scene or his phone records show HE spent two hours at the bike scene. My conclusion why it is reported that way is because there must have been more than gps/ping evidence that the phone was there, so he must have been texting, lurking on FB, internet searching, calling someone -- something that places a human with his phone at that location. Does that make sense? You all are brilliant so probably already had that figured out, right? :/

I didn't! Your post was a total lightbulb moment. Of course, he could have made a call or texted!

But I don't understand why he would want to be in that field with his victim for two hours. It doesn't make sense. From all we learned, what he really wanted was bring her to his hidden room and do whatever evil things he had in mind. Not sit in a cornfield? It's so risky too!

Or was he maybe there hiding for two hours lying in wait for a perfect victim to come along?

I didn't! Your post was a total lightbulb moment. Of course, he could have made a call or texted!

But I don't understand why he would want to be in that field with his victim for two hours. It doesn't make sense. From all we learned, what he really wanted was bring her to his hidden room and do whatever evil things he had in mind. Not sit in a cornfield? It's so risky too!

Or was he maybe there hiding for two hours lying in wait for a perfect victim to come along?
Hey, we don't really know what time the two hours were from, do we. Could JDW just happen to be on the side of the road earlier with a broken down motorcycle (fuses, screwdriver) and while he was repairing it, Sierah happened by?

I'm feeling like Foxfire might have some insight into whether a SO/SK like JDW finds fulfillment in having his victim in a risky area before he imprisons her. I would think there is something to this. That is what I keep coming back to. She fought him like hell, there were injuries to both of them, she was likely subdued for a while there, and he perhaps sickly enjoyed the risk in having his victim there. More than likely there is more to this story in the cornfield but out of respect I won't put my guess out here. He probably texted or called as part of his crafted alibi, and perhaps even after he was more physically able/rested, then he moved her or forced her to go with him when he had the strength back to overpower her if needed. I think there is a calculated thrill to everything he does. Sick. All of this in my opinion.

Let me preface by saying that I firmly believe that SJ's boyfriend could not have done anything to prevent this, and my heart aches for him. Let me also say that I know he has been cleared by LE and I have believed he had nothing to do with this from the beginning. That said, did the motorcycle helmet that the public was asked to report if they had seen that night also match her boyfriend's, as in, did JDW try and say that he saw a guy on a motorcycle in the area with a certain type of helmet and that matched her boyfriend's helmet, so he was trying to pin this on her boyfriend? Not sure if this makes sense..... I can't quit thinking about it, so thought I'd throw it out here in case it applies. Again -- this is not about her boyfriend, but rather how far did JDW plan this and try to deflect from himself?

How do we know he didn't accidentally drop his phone there and it sat there for two hours until he brought her back and dumped her there?

He didn't put her at the site of the abduction/bike. He took her elsewhere to bury her.

Also, I believe he must have been using his phone because all reports are saying HE was at the site of her bike for two hours, and if they didn't have evidence that shows HE was there, they would be saying his phone was at the site for two hours, no HE was there for two hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx