Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So isn't this the answer to all our postulating? He put his bike in his "tow truck" or was towing it..set it up off the truck into the grass. Maybe was standing there with his helmet on..confrontation, she kicked his *advertiser censored**, she was also injured..he puts motorcycle in his truck along with her and takes off. He left his stuff because he was off his game as it didn't go as planned, someone could have been coming, whatever. He tells LE he was on his bike and there are things at the site to prove it plus he covers that his fingerprints are on bike that he left (He was also leaving the bike in the first abduction too!) BOTH the truck and the motor bike were originally at the scene.

You can't tow a motorcycle behind a truck and the tow hooks were on the front. It would be very difficult to load/unload into a truck.

I did a study thread some where in WS a long time ago about murder and full moons...............so very interesting
I looked up RG moon in 1990 and there was one around her abduction but I don't remember how close.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

So isn't this the answer to all our postulating? He put his bike in his "tow truck" or was towing it..set it up off the truck into the grass. Maybe was standing there with his helmet on..confrontation, she kicked his *advertiser censored**, she was also injured..he puts motorcycle in his truck along with her and takes off. He left his stuff because he was off his game as it didn't go as planned, someone could have been coming, whatever. He tells LE he was on his bike and there are things at the site to prove it plus he covers that his fingerprints are on bike that he left (He was also leaving the bike in the first abduction too!) BOTH the truck and the motor bike were originally at the scene.

Another possible scenario.

bbm - I think LE must have his phone, isn't that enough to see who he called or texted when?

no..he would just delete them. they would have to get subpoena to actually SEE if calls and texts were exchanged.

How did blood get on his motorbike?
Why would a young woman stop on the side of the road for a 57 year old man with a motorcycle?
Given that Worley has run into people with vehicles in the past, why would we rule out that he did that with Sierah?

WOW! never thought of that

Its a Dodge Dakota not a tow truck. The hooks are likely on there to pull equipment out of ditches. Tow chains attach to them

Not the cornfield but an average cornfield driving by at 55 mph. Keep in mind deer and other animals maneuver the fields without ever damaging the stalks. It is totally feasible you could get a bike or a motorcycle in and nobody notice from the street. If I take an evening walk later I may talk my daughter into going into one. She avoids them due to jeepers creepers and children of the corn though.View attachment 99295

The cornfield that the abduction took place in was around 6 or 7 feet or so from the road. You would SEE a bike 3-4 rows in. You're talking maybe 7-8 feet from the road where it would be

Maybe some of the 911 calls (or calls to police) were to check how fast they come? So he can plan his next evil episode better?

It's a dodge dakota with homemade tow hooks not a tow truck. It is likely to pull equipment or vehicles out of fields. It isn't big enough to fit a bike in the bed if he could lift it, and it isnt towing a bike it would fall over. They are common equipment on most 4×4's but his sounds homemade. I think they are called recovery hooks.

I looked up RG moon in 1990 and there was one around her abduction but I don't remember how close.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

July 8, 1990 was the full moon. He abducted the victim on July 4.

There is proof his truck was there ? I didn't realize that. Anybody know if this was a dirt bike we're talking about here in lieu of a streetbike ? Dirt bikes weigh about 1\4 as much as a street bike and can easily be loaded into the bed of a pickup, with or without ramps.............I've done it myself a couple hundred times.

I always thought the part about him transporting her on his bike was pretty odd, but it could be done under the right circumstances. I just assumed it was a street legal motorcycle which normally weigh upwards of 5-600 pounds.

Its a Dodge Dakota not a tow truck. The hooks are likely on there to pull equipment out of ditches. Tow chains attach to them

Okay..I'm just using tow truck because that is what was said. He loaded his bike in his truck and took it to the place of abduction. He took it off the truck using ramps that I'm pretty sure he probably has..confrontation, bike back up in truck along with her. No witnesses that came forth about seeing motorcycle and him being the lying liar he is thinks he's oh so clever because all he tells LE about is the BIKE...not that he also had the truck. His truck is where they found a lot of his kidnap kit isn't it? This scenario is the first one that makes sense to me.

Alot of trucks out there have ramps that they carry because they unload and load up their ATV's and four wheelers a LOT
A Dakota is a small truck, not really enough room for ramps and a motorcycle. And ATV's are a lot easier to ride up a ramp then a motorcycle. Why go through the trouble of having 2 vehicles with you?

Assuming someone driving by at 55+ mph was looking, and they were always only 4 or 5 rows in. They could have been deeper in and he moved the bike closer for easier pickup. Corn is dense, if you're not specifically looking you won't see much.

Okay..I'm just using tow truck because that is what was said. He loaded his bike in his truck and took it to the place of abduction. He took it off the truck using ramps that I'm pretty sure he probably has..confrontation, bike back up in truck along with her. No witnesses that came forth about seeing motorcycle and him being the lying liar he is thinks he's oh so clever because all he tells LE about is the BIKE...not that he also had the truck. His truck is where they found a lot of his kidnap kit isn't it? This scenario is the first one that makes sense to me.
I never said tow truck, I said tow hooks.

There is proof his truck was there ? I didn't realize that. Anybody know if this was a dirt bike we're talking about here in lieu of a streetbike ? Dirt bikes weigh about 1\4 as much as a street bike and can easily be loaded into the bed of a pickup, with or without ramps.............I've done it myself a couple hundred times.

I always thought the part about him transporting her on his bike was pretty odd, but it could be done under the right circumstances. I just assumed it was a street legal motorcycle which normally weigh upwards of 5-600 pounds.
it was a street bike.

Someone said Kawasaki or Honda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member