Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is proof his truck was there ? I didn't realize that. Anybody know if this was a dirt bike we're talking about here in lieu of a streetbike ? Dirt bikes weigh about 1\4 as much as a street bike and can easily be loaded into the bed of a pickup, with or without ramps.............I've done it myself a couple hundred times.

I always thought the part about him transporting her on his bike was pretty odd, but it could be done under the right circumstances.

This is my working theory right now..NO it is not confirmed his truck was there at least to the public. But it explains how he moved her and he conveniently doesn't tell LE he has a truck..just a bike..he's so clever..LE will never put it together and he escapes again (that's what he thinks)

There is proof his truck was there ? I didn't realize that. Anybody know if this was a dirt bike we're talking about here in lieu of a streetbike ? Dirt bikes weigh about 1\4 as much as a street bike and can easily be loaded into the bed of a pickup, with or without ramps.............I've done it myself a couple hundred times.

I always thought the part about him transporting her on his bike was pretty odd, but it could be done under the right circumstances. I just assumed it was a street legal motorcycle which normally weigh upwards of 5-600 pounds.

Upthread someone said it was a little bike - a Kawasaki maybe?? They definitely said it was NOT a Harley or anything fancy

Assuming someone driving by at 55+ mph was looking, and they were always only 4 or 5 rows in. They could have been deeper in and he moved the bike closer for easier pickup. Corn is dense, if you're not specifically looking you won't see much.
Yes 3-4 rows back you cannot see in. It is very dense. If a bicycle was there no. Maybe notice a motorcycle bike. I person definitely not going 55, if you aren't going faster it's the country.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I believe the simplest scenario. Might be disturbing to read. Sorry.

He saw SJ riding her bike. He was on his motorcycle. He waited for her up ahead. When she came up near him, he flagged her down. Asked to use her phone or something else pretending to be stuck. From what I have read here and online, the area is considered safe and it was daylight. SJ wouldn't feel like her life was in danger and she stopped. He does what he does to her. Leaves on his motorcycle and rides back home. Hides the bike in a shed. Takes his truck back to the scene and takes SJ. IMO he left his phone at the original location (unintentionally) which probably also helped LE get to him so fast.

What I can't figure out is if she ever made it back to his place. If she did, why would he move her to a field? He had plenty of other evidence at his place. But if she didn't, why would there be duct tape with her DNA at his place?

Just the scenario running theough my mind.

Its a Dodge Dakota not a tow truck. The hooks are likely on there to pull equipment out of ditches. Tow chains attach to them
******GRAPHIC******

What if he was in his truck during the abduction, struggle ensued, dropped his screwdriver, phone, sunglasses.

Took her home, where He himself became bloody and covered with her blood; locked her up somewhere. He then put his helmet on with bloody hands. He then got on his bike; transferring her blood to his motorcycle, to go back and get his things. He took off his helmet to see better, was only able to retrieved his phone, couldn't find other items and left bike cuz he was on Motorcycle. Car was coming left the helmet....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

There's an interview on People Magazine's website with Sierah's mother. My heart breaks for her. Just popped up on FB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will drive by the actual field and take pictures once my husband gets home. The photo is very similiar set up. This field is on County Rd S, and similar pattern, except I think it's sweet corn not feed corn.

I never said tow truck, I said tow hooks.

*sigh* I, me, myself...said tow truck...slip of the tongue. Sorry. My point was..he had a truck there. His kidnap kit was found IN the truck..a ski mask was in the truck..it is most likely he transported her IN the truck..I'm not even sure there was a d*** bike there now! He's a liar. LE has NOT said there was a bike there. We are taking the word of a serial killer that his "motorcycle" broke down.

Upthread someone said it was a little bike - a Kawasaki maybe?? They definitely said it was NOT a Harley or anything fancy
I said it looked like an older Honda or Kawasaki. I'm leaning towards Honda because it had a big round headlight. It was pretty beat up, but it was definitely a street bike.

Riding that far bloody on a motorcycle would be a huge risk imo. Not that he doesn't take risks. I really believe she knocked his little kit out of his hands and he couldn't retrieve the items in time

If there's space in between the rows like there is in this picture then If he hid in that space until dark before leaving, he wouldn't have been seen especially if the corn rows are parallel to the road rather than perpendicular.

http://www.ethicurean.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/chicken-run.jpg

That is a lane that somebody intentionally made, or their planter plugged or ran out of seedcorn. Notice the rows on either side are of standard width. Something around 18" is standard corn row width.

*sigh* I, me, myself...said tow truck...slip of the tongue. Sorry. My point was..he had a truck there. His kidnap kit was found IN the truck..a ski mask was in the truck..it is most likely he transported her IN the truck..I'm not even sure there was a d*** bike there now! He's a liar. LE has NOT said there was a bike there. We are taking the word of a serial killer that his "motorcycle" broke down.
Exactly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I think I went with the motorcycle story because of the helmet.

That is a lane that somebody intentionally made, or their planter plugged or ran out of seedcorn. Notice the rows on either side are of standard width. Something around 18" is standard corn row width.

Thx. I've never been in a cornfield - only sugarcane.

Yes 3-4 rows back you cannot see in. It is very dense. If a bicycle was there no. Maybe notice a motorcycle bike. I person definitely not going 55, if you aren't going faster it's the country.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Okay guys...ease up a bit. I am telling you from MY perspective that you could see a bike that was 3 rows in where she was abducted. You would also see the disturbance in the corn. The sun didn't even go down for over 2 hours. This is MY perspective from having stood there. You'd have to be blind not to see the corn broken and a bike that is literally 6 inches from the edge of the grass. MY perspective.

If you are standing facing, right in front of corn and looking N to S. The first row is basically a few inches from where grass stops. The 2nd row behind the first row is literally 2 inches behind the first row. 3rd row is another 2 inches. I was on my hands and knees looking at how close the corn is planted stalk to stalk. We even discussed it . Without me saying it...THINK about what LE actually said. They said the bike was found 3-4 rows back. They said the bike was LOCATED there. They did NOT say they found the bike HIDDEN in the corn. Do you see?

I am thinking that LE wants his cell records to see if he called or texted anyone for help during the window of time. I am just not buying he was in that field for 2 hours. If he WAS in that field that long then I don't think he stalked her. If he had been stalking her and getting routines and such he would have known she lived there! To lie in a cornfield for 2 hours 100 yards away from her house..i just don't see it happening. The only thing about a motorcycle that makes sense is if somebody came and helped him. The logistics of taking her away on a bike are just mind-boggling because she would have HAD to be unconscious..otherwise she would have made that bike crash somehow. BUT there is a palm print in the blood on the helmut that lends one to believe that after the struggle, with blood spilled, he put the helmut BACK on his head so maybe he did go back and forth back and forth. I'm with whoever else said it...we're going to have to wait to see the warrant or for LE to tell us because it would just be so bizarre if he laid in the field for 2 hours. IDK..I'm stumped. But I will say that I don't think he was injured by corn. I think SHE KICKED HIS *advertiser censored**.

I'm with you there - I've said both. And, may I just add, you're a rock star. There's no way most of us have a clue the heartache you're dealing with but being here and wrestling through these questions and speculations & graphic theories simply makes you a rock star. I wish I lived local, I'd come give you a hug. Or a beer, or whatever.

Deltucky posted some really good photos of the abduction scene, I just tried searching for them by looking up his past posts but it only showed the most recent. Maybe someone else is better at looking up past posts? I'm new so not tat great at navigating the site yet. Or deltucky if you see this maybe you can repost your photobucket link? Might help answer a lot of the questions that have been asked about that cornfield today.

A Dakota is a small truck, not really enough room for ramps and a motorcycle. And ATV's are a lot easier to ride up a ramp then a motorcycle. Why go through the trouble of having 2 vehicles with you?

For the heck of it, I did a search for "can I put a motorcycle in bed of a Dodge Dakota" and got a lot of replies that people say they can, and even more than one. Which would make it possible, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member