Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen anything indicating mental illness except for tge call regarding lights in the sky. Maybe he was concerned a drone had photographed something. People fly them out there. The paranoia was likely legitimate concerns of people stumbling a cross his 'hobby". He is sick and depraved but not mentally ill

I'm stating that from what I've read about his statements, and the crimes he's accused of committing combined with my clinical experience, he sounds very much like a paranoid schizophrenic. That's my opinion. He has loose association, hallucinations, appears to be grandiose and paranoid. That's classic Schizophrenia, could be Schizoaffective, but that diagnosis has been removed from the DSM. This is all my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I totally agree.

Thanks for asking, but no, they are not to be discussed. Websleuths is strictly a victim-friendly forum and although MSM media may publish information about them, we choose to leave them out of the discussion.
Gotcha! I've seen so much of the family members mentioned I thought it was okay if media published it. It's clear now. Thank you.

I have not seen anything indicating mental illness except for tge call regarding lights in the sky. Maybe he was concerned a drone had photographed something. People fly them out there. The paranoia was likely legitimate concerns of people stumbling a cross his 'hobby". He is sick and depraved but not mentally ill
No it wasn't. I stated that from my clinical observations of this case. IMO.

Sick and deprived is an undiagnosed mental illness. IMO

Of course it could also be any type of DNA, including of course sloughed off skin cells, hair or sweat. Sorry I meant to tag the post about helmet DNA.

I am thinking that LE wants his cell records to see if he called or texted anyone for help during the window of time. I am just not buying he was in that field for 2 hours. If he WAS in that field that long then I don't think he stalked her. If he had been stalking her and getting routines and such he would have known she lived there! To lie in a cornfield for 2 hours 100 yards away from her house..i just don't see it happening. The only thing about a motorcycle that makes sense is if somebody came and helped him. The logistics of taking her away on a bike are just mind-boggling because she would have HAD to be unconscious..otherwise she would have made that bike crash somehow. BUT there is a palm print in the blood on the helmut that lends one to believe that after the struggle, with blood spilled, he put the helmut BACK on his head so maybe he did go back and forth back and forth. I'm with whoever else said it...we're going to have to wait to see the warrant or for LE to tell us because it would just be so bizarre if he laid in the field for 2 hours. IDK..I'm stumped. But I will say that I don't think he was injured by corn. I think SHE KICKED HIS *advertiser censored**.

bbm - I think LE must have his phone, isn't that enough to see who he called or texted when?

I'm stating that from what I've read about his statements, and the crimes he's accused of committing combined with my clinical experience, he sounds very much like a paranoid schizophrenic. That's my opinion. He has loose association, hallucinations, appears to be grandiose and paranoid. That's classic Schizophrenia, could be Schizoaffective, but that diagnosis has been removed from the DSM. This is all my opinion.

bbm - what is loose association?

I think he's simply an anti-social, introverted pervert who was scared to death that his torture chamber was going to be found, and he was going to be exposed for exactly what he is.

That's my professional opinion........but I'm not a professional, although I like to play one on Websleuths.

Loose associations
By Renée Grinnell
~ Less than a minute read

A thought disorder in which series of ideas are presented with loosely apparent or completely inapparent logical connections.

Example: “He went to the ballpark and bought Frank’s beer belly home in a bag of grass seed.”

http://psychcentral.com/encyclopedia/loose-associations/

Ie sentences and phrases that are illogical in sequence, nonsensical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A thought disorder in which series of ideas are presented with loosely apparent or completely inapparent logical connections. Example: “He went to the ballpark and bought Frank's beer belly home in a bag of grass seed.”Oct 24, 2008

I think he's simply an anti-social, introverted pervert who was scared to death that his torture chamber was going to be found, and he was going to be exposed for exactly what he is.

That's my professional opinion........but I'm not a professional, although I like to play one on Websleuths.
Lol That works as well!

I also wonder that. His 911 calls, except for t h efew about his mother and brother, seem to be focused on people coming too close or infringing on his property.

It was a Dodge Dakota. I'm on my phone, if someone can repost one of those links, I can tell you if that was the truck. It was an early 90's model, single cab and it said Dakota on the side in teal. It also had "tow hooks" on the front with chains looped on them. They looked home made.
Well Im sure he wouldn't use his "nice truck" to do his "dirty work". But, I'd imagine LE seized all his vehicles to process.

So isn't this the answer to all our postulating? He put his bike in his "tow truck" or was towing it..set it up off the truck into the grass. Maybe was standing there with his helmet on..confrontation, she kicked his *advertiser censored**, she was also injured..he puts motorcycle in his truck along with her and takes off. He left his stuff because he was off his game as it didn't go as planned, someone could have been coming, whatever. He tells LE he was on his bike and there are things at the site to prove it plus he covers that his fingerprints are on bike that he left (He was also leaving the bike in the first abduction too!) BOTH the truck and the motor bike were originally at the scene.

I also wonder that. His 911 calls, except for t h efew about his mother and brother, seem to be focused on people coming too close or infringing on his property.
He likes to be in control of the situation. He likes to play the innocent helper. He has to call the cops out. The boys who were "snooping" he didn't like. I'm sure his thoughts that he was defeated are eating him up.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Not the cornfield but an average cornfield driving by at 55 mph. Keep in mind deer and other animals maneuver the fields without ever damaging the stalks. It is totally feasible you could get a bike or a motorcycle in and nobody notice from the street. If I take an evening walk later I may talk my daughter into going into one. She avoids them due to jeepers creepers and children of the corn though.20160801_185325(0).jpg

Attachments

• 20160801_185323.jpg
    20160801_185323.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 57
July 19/2016 was the first night of a Full Moon...JD Worley is/was an organized sexual predator/serial killer. Imo, he had been watching SJ for some time, her movements/routine, and planning the abduction for when the opportunity arose...jmo

*Self-titled BTK (Bind ’em, Torture ’em, Kill ’em); Dennis Rader, also an organized serial killer chose his victims carefully, stalking them for days and weeks, learning their movements, their schedule, and then carefully planning his attack. Rader said that the stalking and planning for the kill was even more gratifying than the kill.. Rader was a also very poor student in high school.
http://www.almanac.com/content/full-moon-july

I did a study thread some where in WS a long time ago about murder and full moons...............so very interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx