Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also most people in Fulton county have to have their water brought to them to fill pools. Well water is not suitable for pools. So that would have been someone else on his property that he was confident about.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
OT-Why is your well water, not suitable for pools? Just curious.

It has not been stated to my knowledge whose blood is on the helmut. Only that there was blood along with a partial bloody handprint. He could have gotten his fingerprints on the bike because she used the bike as a barrier between them and he had to grab it. If the facts are correct as reported, and her bike was 3-4 rows back in the corn from the street..this would NOT be hidden. You could easily see it. So he either didn't bother to "hide" it where it couldn't be seen or the statements released are wrong. I have to agree with Foxfire that Ce did some *advertiser censored** whooping which threw him off his game. Made him sloppy. He had to rush to get her away from there and left evidence that helped nail him.
I agree completely.

Jashrema, did you actually walk into the corn where her bike was found? I wasn't brave enough to actually walk in there knowing, or I should say "not knowing" what really went down. Did you see tire marks that could prove that he really did push his motorcycle into into the corn like he claimed?

OT-Why is your well water, not suitable for pools? Just curious.
It leaves yellow rust stains on your things. You can use it in your pools but you also would need to use more Chemical. If people have sprinkler systems using their well water and the water gets on their house it's likely their house has rust stains on it. But I grew up on it and drink it.

Also an updated for non locals LE are still at the house. And the news hasn't talked about this case in atleast the 2 days I had the TV on.

thanks for the update, I was wondering about that. When we do get news or a presser, it will be an explosion of mind blowing details, I'm afraid.

thanks for the update, I was wondering about that. When we do get news or a presser, it will be an explosion of mind blowing details, I'm afraid.
Since they have so much to process, analyze, and peice together it will take time. All the DNA testing is a priority so it will take time but they'll get it sooner than later. IMO The next big news from LE will most likely be within the days of his next court hearing to add more charges possibly.

It leaves yellow rust stains on your things. You can use it in your pools but you also would need to use more Chemical. If people have sprinkler systems using their well water and the water gets on their house it's likely their house has rust stains on it. But I grew up on it and drink it.

and it is hard on the well pump, we always had chlorinated water tanked in for our pool.

It has not been stated to my knowledge whose blood is on the helmut. Only that there was blood along with a partial bloody handprint. He could have gotten his fingerprints on the bike because she used the bike as a barrier between them and he had to grab it. If the facts are correct as reported, and her bike was 3-4 rows back in the corn from the street..this would NOT be hidden. You could easily see it. So he either didn't bother to "hide" it where it couldn't be seen or the statements released are wrong. I have to agree with Foxfire that Ce did some *advertiser censored** whooping which threw him off his game. Made him sloppy. He had to rush to get her away from there and left evidence that helped nail him.

I hope she fought with all she had. I hope she hurt him. We know she did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That certainly seems possible. Another possibility is that he assaulted her there in the field for a time, with both her bicycle and his motorcycle hidden in the corn, driven by a sudden adrenaline surge and perhaps the additional thrill of committing his vile acts outdoors rather than in his usual secret room. After this, then removing her by either motorcycle, or more likely by returning home to get another vehicle that he could use to move her body. At this point he was rushed, obviously taking only her body because he was paranoid of being discovered with her. His plan was to go back later to retrieve the other incriminating items, but since the search for began much sooner than he had anticipated, he didn't have time to make that return trip. His Plan B became to make excuses to LE as to why his items were found with her bicycle, similar to how he handled the previous abduction for which he did prison time. Maybe he didn't learn so much from the previous abduction after all. JMHO

I am really having a hard time wrapping my brain around what went down at the abduction site. So many questions...

I do believe he bashed her with his helmet to knock her out, but then what? There was blood on his motorcycle so he must have really been riding his motorcycle and not just carrying his helmet along in his truck. Did he actually wait in the corn for 2 hours until it got dark to take her home on his bike? So risky, but if so, this would prove he did NOT know she lived right down the road and that people would be looking for her nearby.

Did he call someone to come get her? Did he merely lose his phone in the corn during the scuffle and go back for it later?

I can't believe he would risk leaving her there in the field to go home and bring another vehicle back to pick her up knowing she could regain consciousness while he was gone. It would have taken him at least 10-15 minutes to return with another vehicle. Or did he inject her with something to make sure she wouldn't wake up before he returned? Ugh, so many unknowns....

My mind just keeps going back to the list of items found in his home/barn. The underwear. I believe they mentioned women's underwear? If these underwear came from his victims..... I wonder, I know this is sickening, but I wonder if any were a child's/pre teen's size. Many times you can tell by the style and prints on them, what age group may have worn them. Also, there may be good indication as to the age of the underwear, such as dry rotting, yellowing, styles, how they're made, manufacturer, to help create some idea on how long ago some of his victims may have been abducted.

Good thinking! Yes she could have used the bike as a barrier. He then grabbed it and threw it in the corn, maybe just because. Then she either ran into the corn as well, or he forced her there. It was stated that there were signs of a struggle in the field, so at one point she was in the field. He might have then subdued her in some way to be able to carry or force her to his van, or to have enough time to go home and get the van if he was on his motorcycle.

And not everyone has deep wells, so filling a pool could really reduce or deplete your water supply.

I really don't think he took her home on his motorcycle IF she was conscious. There are a bunch of newer homes close together on the way to his house, and even if he threatened to comply or he would kill her, she would have jumped off at that point or caused him to wreck in front of those houses. No way she would have allowed him to take her home. She was either knocked out on his bike or taken in another vehicle.

And not everyone has deep wells, so filling a pool could really reduce or deplete your water supply.
Also some people I know who live in Fulton county their pond is their water supply also in their home. Obviously it has a purification system attached.

Thank you, also for the update on LE still at the house. Speaks volumes as to the evidence that is likely being gathered.

After dark it is very very dark. He lived 7 miles down 6 from where the abduction site happened, and 120 and Rd.S are travelled more than T. He would have taken her past T- main Rd name Brint then S, main rd Sylvania Ave, and where Evergreen is and fairly travelled close to Sylvania, the next area with lights would be 20 main Rd Central ave, lots of trucks. , but I don't think 20 is lit at 6. Once past there little traffic he was at 6 @L, and the speed limit is 50+. Some newer houses between his and 20, I believe a State Trooper even lives in one. So if he used zip ties he could have feasibly left her to get his truck and retrieved her. The corn rows are tight, and obscure view. He could have waited until dark and then went to get a vehicle. Im guessing he figured he had clean up time, and was going to go back to retrieve items left. His house is in the middle of nowhere, obscured by trees and bushes. The only maintained building is the hell barn. The neighbor across from him is a distance and caddy corner, a field is directly across from him. His house is on the corner of L fields to the n. He has a neighbor at k, but fields in between and I believe the property steetches back to 7, where a trailer is on the back. He had the perfect setup straight out of a horror movie. It's dark, really dark. I live in a suburb east of there that is well travelled and even there where I live it is black at night. There are coyotes, foxes and lots of animals that make noise.

My mind just keeps going back to the list of items found in his home/barn. The underwear. I believe they mentioned women's underwear? If these underwear came from his victims..... I wonder, I know this is sickening, but I wonder if any were a child's/pre teen's size. Many times you can tell by the style and prints on them, what age group may have worn them. Also, there may be good indication as to the age of the underwear, such as dry rotting, yellowing, styles, how they're made, manufacturer, to help create some idea on how long ago some of his victims may have been abducted.

You're right. I'm sure LE is analyzing all of this.

I am really having a hard time wrapping my brain around what went down at the abduction site. So many questions...

I do believe he bashed her with his helmet to knock her out, but then what? There was blood on his motorcycle so he must have really been riding his motorcycle and not just carrying his helmet along in his truck. Did he actually wait in the corn for 2 hours until it got dark to take her home on his bike? So risky, but if so, this would prove he did NOT know she lived right down the road and that people would be looking for her nearby.

Did he call someone to come get her? Did he merely lose his phone in the corn during the scuffle and go back for it later?

I can't believe he would risk leaving her there in the field to go home and bring another vehicle back to pick her up knowing she could regain consciousness while he was gone. It would have taken him at least 10-15 minutes to return with another vehicle. Or did he inject her with something to make sure she wouldn't wake up before he returned? Ugh, so many unknowns....

Right? So many unknowns. I also have a hard time understanding it.

If he bashed her with his helmet, he must have either done that on the road, then she ran into the corn or he dragged her into it where she then put up a fight, or she ran into the corn and he followed her with the helmet in hand, or he drove into the corn (is that even possible?) because she ran into it, and then took his helmet off and hit her with it. it all seems a bit unlikely to me. My head is spinning just typing that!

Could he have called someone, made up a story that he hurt his leg or something, and if they could bring his van down and drive the motorcycle home instead? Also unlikely. That person might have seen her and the bicycle in the cornfield.

Can you tie someone to the corn, is it strong enough?

Thank you, also for the update on LE still at the house. Speaks volumes as to the evidence that is likely being gathered.

I feel bad for his old mother. Hopefully she doesn't really understand what's going on, or is now with other relatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay