Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. My daughter was approached by a creepy man in a dark blue vehicle as she was coming off of a trail onto Brint which is T in Sylvania. The guy actually blocked the bike lane and appeared to be looking in his trunk. Long story short he saw the rest of us coming off of the trail and got into his vehicle and sped off but did circle back around. It creeped us out. We had joked for years she was almost kidnapped. Now I wonder. We go to Mayberry the first Monday of every month. This was August 2014 and about 745

I agree with Deltucky. Please call this tip into LE!

We did not call it in because if it is unrelated I did not want to distract from actual victims. I did contact them regarding Joan Palacio though.

Did you call the tip line about this? The car clubs here are very organised and probably have the names of all the car entrants. There could be CCTV of him there. There are agents from all levels on this case; federal on down. I think you need to act on this if you haven't. I can't go into details, but a relative's best friend was contacted by JDW by email about a CL listing, they called the tipline and ended up being contacted by a federal agency who asked that the info be forwarded to them. No tip is too small.

Del, can you tell us what kind of listing/ad this was for? Car? Truck? Dog? Dating ad? Guns?

Im sure it could be from the corn, and I'm sure unless he subdued her right away she put up one hell of a fight too. Corn mazes are big at Halloween because you get disoriented in them. After dark it would be even darker, and scary. He could have several scenarios that would work to leave her while he went to retrieve a vehicle. Graphic warning: but if he zip tied her hands and legs he could have left her flat on the ground. It terrifies me to think how perfect the environment is for someone like him.

With the evidence that we currently have, I believe this is the most likely scenario. A scuffle, possibly her using her bike as a shield, him throwing her bike into the field, and him zip tying her hands and feet, possibly gagging her and then going to switch vehicles. So awful.

I took a break over the weekend for mental health, and prayed for the family/loved ones of Sierah. That hasn't stopped but I wanted to come back this am to read over the threads and catch up. My questions so far (maybe some of you can even answer these--I certainly may have missed posts regarding info):

1) Have we seen Sierah's autopsy report? Will we be able to & when? Very interested in TOD and COD.
2) The 911 calls from JDW's home--doesn't it seem that they escalated in the last few years? Wondering if that is drug-induced paranoia or fears that his "secret room" would be found out? Or both? Would like to get an idea when this room was built/when he began using it.
3) Any idea of timeline when documents like full search warrants will be released to public? Like you, everyday, I am interested to see facts & verifiable timeline. Or if the poster who mentioned getting these could post them, that would be awesome.
4) Of course, no one can answer this but LE, but like everyone else, I'm wondering what evidence LE has found that indicate other victims and when we might hear names or see pictures of possible victims.

Finally, I hope JDW's mother is with someone kind and somewhere safe. I can only imagine, if he was her guardian /caregiver what kind of care she received (!) Her statement that "he talked to her like his father did"...coupled with the NP's concerns of elder abuse because of the way JDW talke to his mother-- make me wonder what kind of man his father was, and what kind of traits he learned/inherited from him--whether this means the stepfather or biological father. He obviously held no respect for women, including his mother. BAD, BAD sign for any man.

Thanks, particularly, to Elizabeth, who has kept the "running list" of documented items found at JDW's home/in his possession. This is a great help, and a list I keep going back to for reference.

I certainly would not say it is a "common understanding" that girls go missing. Rarely do people go missing or bodies are found. I wouldn't say this is common, but I do think we hear about more cases now due to the internet and social media. This was a HUGE surprise and shock to this quiet rural area though.
I disagree. It is not rare that girls go missing. Yes, there are less bodies found, like 1-2 per year are female, but there are far, far more girls missing. I'm not sure if you really follow the amount of girls that are reported missing in NWO and SEM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

My mind just keeps going back to the list of items found in his home/barn. The underwear. I believe they mentioned women's underwear? If these underwear came from his victims..... I wonder, I know this is sickening, but I wonder if any were a child's/pre teen's size. Many times you can tell by the style and prints on them, what age group may have worn them. Also, there may be good indication as to the age of the underwear, such as dry rotting, yellowing, styles, how they're made, manufacturer, to help create some idea on how long ago some of his victims may have been abducted.
MSM stated that LE seized several pairs of WOMEN'S undergarments. Because of this wording, I believe it indicates that none were believed to belong to girls. I hope this can ease your mind on at least that one small detail.

Grrr my phone won't cooperate and copy and paste from this article. I wanted to bold an excerpt from it . It basically stated that the court files from the 1990 Gardner case offered a detail insight into JDWs earlier life etc . Are those documents available to see ??? It would be great to read those too.

OK i was able to get my comp to load and copy this :

Worley’s stints in prison also provide details about his early life.

He served three years for the 1990 abduction of a 26-year-old woman riding her bicycle near Whitehouse. The case file includes extensive biographical history of Worley.

AGAIN, can anyone obtain this court file??

Yes, the case file can be obtained.

It was a Lucas County case so the case was handled by one of their courts. I'm pretty sure the exact court has been mentioned in articles.

You can probably locate them with a phone call or two and make your request.

Good eye on noticing that. :)

I took a break over the weekend for mental health, and prayed for the family/loved ones of Sierah. That hasn't stopped but I wanted to come back this am to read over the threads and catch up. My questions so far (maybe some of you can even answer these--I certainly may have missed posts regarding info):

1) Have we seen Sierah's autopsy report? Will we be able to & when? Very interested in TOD and COD.
2) The 911 calls from JDW's home--doesn't it seem that they escalated in the last few years? Wondering if that is drug-induced paranoia or fears that his "secret room" would be found out? Or both? Would like to get an idea when this room was built/when he began using it.
3) Any idea of timeline when documents like full search warrants will be released to public? Like you, everyday, I am interested to see facts & verifiable timeline. Or if the poster who mentioned getting these could post them, that would be awesome.
4) Of course, no one can answer this but LE, but like everyone else, I'm wondering what evidence LE has found that indicate other victims and when we might hear names or see pictures of possible victims.

Finally, I hope JDW's mother is with someone kind and somewhere safe. I can only imagine, if he was her guardian /caregiver what kind of care she received (!) Her statement that "he talked to her like his father did"...coupled with the NP's concerns of elder abuse because of the way JDW talke to his mother-- make me wonder what kind of man his father was, and what kind of traits he learned/inherited from him--whether this means the stepfather or biological father. He obviously held no respect for women, including his mother. BAD, BAD sign for any man.

Thanks, particularly, to Elizabeth, who has kept the "running list" of documented items found at JDW's home/in his possession. This is a great help, and a list I keep going back to for reference.
Autopsy has not been released but it can be posted publicly on a local Toledo news/crime/court website. But I'm sure the news will make sure we all know when those details are public.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

1) A preliminary autopsy report will come first. It will normally show COD, but not TOD. In the Rhoden case in Pike County, those results were partially released within four days. I would say "any day now" as to preliminary results for Sierah.

A final autopsy report can take weeks to complete.

My understanding is that final autopsy reports are generally considered public information in Ohio, however they can be exempted under a law enforcement investigation exemption.

Prosecutors in the Rhoden case are claiming an exemption on the final reports. Members of the media have taken them to court to have a judge rule on whether the exemption applies.

In that case there has not been an arrest(s) so what might be exclusionary there might not be an issue in this case.

2) It does seem that way about the calls. Hard to say for sure without having dates for each contact/call.

3) The search warrants and other related documents are presently available to the public. They are just not online other than the one search warrant. I think the others will show up online this week, but just a guess as it depends on a number of things, none of which involve any official timeframes.

I suspect his mother is being cared for in the safest environment possible.

bbm - could the scratches and bruises he had on arms and legs come from the corn, when they struggled?

The scratches on his arms could have definitely come from the corn, but not bruising on his legs. I believe Ce fought this piece of garbage with everything she had in her and kicked the living carp out of him.

After dark it is very very dark. He lived 7 miles down 6 from where the abduction site happened, and 120 and Rd.S are travelled more than T. He would have taken her past T- main Rd name Brint then S, main rd Sylvania Ave, and where Evergreen is and fairly travelled close to Sylvania, the next area with lights would be 20 main Rd Central ave, lots of trucks. , but I don't think 20 is lit at 6. Once past there little traffic he was at 6 @L, and the speed limit is 50+. Some newer houses between his and 20, I believe a State Trooper even lives in one. So if he used zip ties he could have feasibly left her to get his truck and retrieved her. The corn rows are tight, and obscure view. He could have waited until dark and then went to get a vehicle. Im guessing he figured he had clean up time, and was going to go back to retrieve items left. His house is in the middle of nowhere, obscured by trees and bushes. The only maintained building is the hell barn. The neighbor across from him is a distance and caddy corner, a field is directly across from him. His house is on the corner of L fields to the n. He has a neighbor at k, but fields in between and I believe the property steetches back to 7, where a trailer is on the back. He had the perfect setup straight out of a horror movie. It's dark, really dark. I live in a suburb east of there that is well travelled and even there where I live it is black at night. There are coyotes, foxes and lots of animals that make noise.

July 19/2016 was the first night of a Full Moon...JD Worley is/was an organized sexual predator/serial killer. Imo, he had been watching SJ for some time, her movements/routine, and planning the abduction for when the opportunity arose...jmo

*Self-titled BTK (Bind ’em, Torture ’em, Kill ’em); Dennis Rader, also an organized serial killer chose his victims carefully, stalking them for days and weeks, learning their movements, their schedule, and then carefully planning his attack. Rader said that the stalking and planning for the kill was even more gratifying than the kill.. Rader was a also very poor student in high school.
http://www.almanac.com/content/full-moon-july

I disagree. It is not rare that girls go missing. Yes, there are less bodies found, like 1-2 per year are female, but there are far, far more girls missing. I'm not sure if you really follow the amount of girls that are reported missing in NWO and SEM.

When you say "NWO and SEM" are you including Toledo and Detroit? We really don't hear about girls going missing from rural areas or small towns in NWO or SEM, but I suppose if you are talking about cities such as Detroit and Toledo, then perhaps.

In response to a poster a couple pages back..

When I was at the scene..yes, there were obvious TIRE tracks..all the grass had been flattened down in a wide area and 3-4 cornstalks in the 2 rows closest to the street were flattened down facing the street. BUT..LE had already been there and collected evidence. There was a a kind of "wideness" or separation of the corn but not as wide as a body walking thru it. LE had the site cordoned off the first 24, then it was opened, then it was cordoned off again, then it was open again and remained so. They had 3 orange cones on the opposite side of abduction site and 1 cone at abduction site along with a blue color stick? I believe. Again, when you are going thru the corn from this side of the street..3-4 rows back are easily seen..not hidden at all. You'd have to go back 20 rows to me to maybe not see the bike. I did not notice any corn bent BACKWARDS, only forward.
We are racking our brains trying to figure out how he transported her on a motorcycle when we should be applying Occam's Razor.

1. Maybe he wasn't on a motorcycle. He's a liar and liars LIE. No one came forward to say they saw a motorcycle in the area remember? The helmut could have been used instead of a ski mask. The blood found on his bike could have easily been transferred there once he was home. So..maybe he had his vehicle and is just lying about the bike.

2. Maybe there is a second person involved.

The scratches on his arms could have definitely come from the corn, but not bruising on his legs. I believe Ce fought this piece of garbage with everything she had in her and kicked the living carp out of him.

Crashing his motorcycle into her (similar to the 1990 attempted abduction - used a car), could have caused the scratches and bruising to his legs. If he crashed into her and injured himself, I suspect he would have been really angry, and perhaps then he hit her with his helmut. She may have been unconscious in the field while he switched vehicles.

I'm wondering about the timeline. She was probably attacked at 7PM. The search started at 12:03AM. At was time Worley was questioned/canvassed - where he mentioned that he had lost his helmut, screwdriver, sunglasses, and fuses? Was that at 3AM?

He had 5 hours between attacking her on his motorcycle and moving the body. Did he return to the body after dark - explaining why he could find his helmut, etc.? He couldn't be parked at the side of the road for too long without drawing attention. Was he planning on returning in the morning to look for his things? If he hadn't left his helmut with the bicycle, would he have gotten away with it?

He pushed his motorcycle through the cornfield. Were the fuses in the field the reason his motorcycle broke down?

He claims that the blood on the helmut is his. There is blood on his motorcycle, which supports the theory that the motorcycle was involved in an accident.

He used duct tape with Sierah, and he had that duct tape on his property. Does that mean that he put Sierah on his motorcycle and took her to his property through the corn field?

"During questioning, Worley told police that he had been in the area at the time of Sierah’s disappearance. He claimed his motorcycle had broken down and that he was pushing it through the field when he came across two bicycles, only one of which was found.

Worley admitted to police that he had picked up one of the bikes and that his fingerprints would likely be on it. He also stated that he had lost his helmet, screwdriver and sunglasses.

When questioned about the blood on the helmet he claimed was his, Worley responded by telling police he didn’t steal anything or kill anyone.

Investigators also observed what appeared to be fresh marks on his arms and bruising on his lower legs.

Worley was then taken into custody and a search warrant was issued for his home.

While conducting the search, police found blood on Worley’s motorcycle, as well as zip tie restraints, a ski mask and mace in Worley’s truck.

Duct type found by police on Worley's property did contain the DNA of both Worley and Sierah. "

http://meredithaz.worldnow.com/stor...rn-of-man-charged-with-sierah-joughins-murder

In response to a poster a couple pages back..

When I was at the scene..yes, there were obvious TIRE tracks..all the grass had been flattened down in a wide area and 3-4 cornstalks in the 2 rows closest to the street were flattened down facing the street. BUT..LE had already been there and collected evidence. There was a a kind of "wideness" or separation of the corn but not as wide as a body walking thru it. LE had the site cordoned off the first 24, then it was opened, then it was cordoned off again, then it was open again and remained so. They had 3 orange cones on the opposite side of abduction site and 1 cone at abduction site along with a blue color stick? I believe. Again, when you are going thru the corn from this side of the street..3-4 rows back are easily seen..not hidden at all. You'd have to go back 20 rows to me to maybe not see the bike. I did not notice any corn bent BACKWARDS, only forward.
We are racking our brains trying to figure out how he transported her on a motorcycle when we should be applying Occam's Razor.

1. Maybe he wasn't on a motorcycle. He's a liar and liars LIE. No one came forward to say they saw a motorcycle in the area remember? The helmut could have been used instead of a ski mask. The blood found on his bike could have easily been transferred there once he was home. So..maybe he had his vehicle and is just lying about the bike.

2. Maybe there is a second person involved.
I grew up on a farm with corn in Fulton county. I've also gotten myself lost in the corn. 3-4 rows back is quite dense. An average person driving by he would have been hidden. It's not noticeable once corn is down how thick it can be.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member