Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we consider People a legit source? Because I read this from several other sources.

"Additionally, the helmet and one pair of sunglasses found in the cornfield allegedly had Worley's DNA on them, according to documents, and Joughin's blood was found on his motorcycle. "

http://www.people.com/article/james-worley-search-warrant-missing-sierah-joughin-murder

So HIS DNA was on the helmet. Sierah's blood was on his motorcycle. FWIW.

Am I the only one who does NOT think she stopped to help what appeared to be a man with a broke down motorcycle? I would never stop to help a man on the side of the road. Yes I've given money to the homeless at red lights when I'm in my VEHICLE surrounded by other cars, but I would never stop to help a man while I'm on a bike of while walking. I might even be too afraid to help a woman. Sad, I know but on a bike or walking you are really defenseless. I would try to avoid the man completely and take a Difft route if possible or at least stay on the other side of the road.

I think he stunned her by hitting her with his motorcycle- either rode out from the corn or from behind her or from the other side of the street. Then he hid in the corn until dark then went home then came back with his truck to move her body that very night. It's possible he even had a shallow grave dug prior to hitting her.

If she did stop to help him, I am NOT victim blaming in any way, but I really don't think she did. Didn't her mom say she took self defense lessons?

One last thing, the boyfriend was on a bike not a motorcycle.

Umm, not sure where you're getting your info, friend, but her boyfriend was on a motorcycle. And it is highly unlikely that he would randomly dig a grave in a cornfield on some farmer's property when he didn't even have a victim yet. Especially in 90 degree weather. Umm, no, sorry.

Something I have been thinking about the past couple days to Jashrema:

I really admire your strength. The fact you can come on here everyday and read all these sometimes graphic theories and still stay to give your valuable insider opinions is amazing. It reay shows how much you care about Sierah, your nephew Josh, all the family and friends and the community. THANK YOU!

This doesn't even make any sense. He's a liar. Why would he be pushing his bike thru a cornfield that was 6 feet high? He lived a straight shot up the same road. Not to mention a farmer wouldn't be to pleased to see some jerk pushing a motorcycle thru his planted corn. The only thing that has been cut down is wheat and there was no wheat planted where abduction site was. There is NO WAY and NO REASON that he would be pushing his motorcycle THRU a cornfield.

Do we know if this particular field was irrigated? I can't imagine pushing a motorcycle through a nearly full grown cornfield unless there was clearance/paths made by the irrigation system. I also agree that you would be able to see the bike 3 rows in. Yes cornfields are dense but you're pretty close three rows in.

Also, the police have said the bike was not damaged. I can't imagine the motorcycle hitting the bike or somehow knocking it off the road without damaging the bike. Or at the very least leaving some kind of mark that police would notice.

You know you could be onto something. Just because iher bike was found a few rows in doesn't mean he did not move it closer to the road grab later. I think he was not expecting a quick response. Sierah was the girl next door, had he of targeted someone with a crappy home life, maybe as he might have done in the past, he would have had more time to retrieve the objects left behind including the bicycle.

The boyfriend was on a motorcycle earlier. Maybe she wasn't concerned with a bike coming from behind. And maybe he had the detail that she was riding "bikes" with the boyfriend and he assumed bicycle and concocted the 2 bicycle story to cast doubt on his guilt. He has managed to fanagle his way out of things before, why would he not think it would work this time?

He may have had poor grades, but maybe he considered himself more intelligent and superior to others like most psychopaths do. It could explain calls to police as well. He calls them, they respond, he's thinking he is coming off like the block watch captain....

One scenario I've wondered about is JDW pushing the bike far enough into the fields to hide it either to buy himself time to ride home unnoticed or calling someone to come get him.
Evidence of his bike in the field might have prompted his pushing it through the stalks claim.
Just my rambling thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I am wondering too, and I have asked jashrema twice if there were tire tracks in the cornfield and whether enough corn was disturbed to show that his motorcycle could have been hidden in there, but she has not answered those questions.

This is what I am wondering too, and I have asked jashrema twice if there were tire tracks in the cornfield and whether enough corn was disturbed to show that his motorcycle could have been hidden in there, but she has not answered those questions.

I was by there the Sunday after she was found. I may ride back out and take more pictures tonight. To me there were tire marks, but they could have been from vehicles being parked and people searching.

You know you could be onto something. Just because iher bike was found a few rows in doesn't mean he did not move it closer to the road grab later. I think he was not expecting a quick response. Sierah was the girl next door, had he of targeted someone with a crappy home life, maybe as he might have done in the past, he would have had more time to retrieve the objects left behind including the bicycle.

The boyfriend was on a motorcycle earlier. Maybe she wasn't concerned with a bike coming from behind. And maybe he had the detail that she was riding "bikes" with the boyfriend and he assumed bicycle and concocted the 2 bicycle story to cast doubt on his guilt. He has managed to fanagle his way out of things before, why would he not think it would work this time?

He may have had poor grades, but maybe he considered himself more intelligent and superior to others like most psychopaths do.

When I first heard about this story on FB I thought that the boyfriend was also riding a bike. I think it was a couple days before I saw/realized he was actually on a motorcycle. I agree, maybe he also assumed that, hence the two bicycle story he gave police. He might have been trying to place blame on the boyfriend knowing the significant other is always one of the first suspects. We already know he was following the story because a local said he had come into her work and casually asked about the missing girl.

I don't think people are getting what I'm saying. When you stand at the abduction site and are facing the corn...3-4 rows back is literally less than a foot deep. It is densely planted but if you're standing in front of the corn or on the road and a bike is 3-4 rows back, you can easily see it..that's all I'm saying.

Again..I am agreeing with Fox..he is a coward..he did not expect her to fight back and when she did and she hurt him..it really threw him off his game and sloppiness and disarray resulted. Even it he clubbed her with the helmut expecting her to go down and she didn't..she came back fighting..he would be thrown off. He's a coward. He doesn't expect women to fight and hurt him. If that was what gave him a thrill..he wouldn't use duct tape or restraints.

I see what you are saying. From where the cones were, it seems Police didn't go too far into the corn so we can assume he didn't go too far into the corn? Is that what you are saying? Maybe he was lying down in the corn? I guess we will find out eventually.

I grew up surrounded by sugar cane fields in deep south Louisiana, and there are shallow ditches sort of between each row of cane. If corn has these same shallow ditches, Maybe he laid low until 9pm once the sun had completely set?

I agree that no one would push their broken motorcycle into a crop. That would be cumbersome - at least with sugarcane it would. The area between the street and the actual first row of came is usually pretty muddy and the dirt is not level so to push a broken motorcycle INTO the cane would not make sense unless you are committing a crime and/or hiding.

I was by there the Sunday after she was found. I may ride back out and take more pictures tonight. To me there were tire marks, but they could have been from vehicles being parked and people searching.

Also if there was indication that he hit her from behind with his helmet there would be possible blood on the road.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Do we know if this particular field was irrigated? I can't imagine pushing a motorcycle through a nearly full grown cornfield unless there was clearance/paths made by the irrigation system. I also agree that you would be able to see the bike 3 rows in. Yes cornfields are dense but you're pretty close three rows in.

Also, the police have said the bike was not damaged. I can't imagine the motorcycle hitting the bike or somehow knocking it off the road without damaging the bike. Or at the very least leaving some kind of mark that police would notice.

The field was not irrigated, but he did not "push his bike through the field," unless only deep enough to hide it from cars. Still waiting to hear if there were even tire tracks in the cornfield though. May have to go look myself, but we have had a lot of rain lately so may not be able to tell anymore.

Do we consider People a legit source? Because I read this from several other sources.

"Additionally, the helmet and one pair of sunglasses found in the cornfield allegedly had Worley's DNA on them, according to documents, and Joughin's blood was found on his motorcycle. "

http://www.people.com/article/james-worley-search-warrant-missing-sierah-joughin-murder

I've wondered if it could be as simple as DNA from his hair in the helmet.

If we are to assume that JDW was at the scene with his phone for the almost 2 hours they saw his phone pinged there, you would think that someone would have drove by in that time and noticed a motorcycle or car/van/truck parked alongside the road. Maybe someone did and they never reported it or maybe no one ever drove by. I know it was said that road doesn't get a lot of traffic so it is possible but 2 hours is a long time for not one car to go by

Or sweat DNA in his helmet. It was SO hot that week

If we are to assume that JDW was at the scene with his phone for the almost 2 hours they saw his phone pinged there, you would think that someone would have drove by in that time and noticed a motorcycle or car/van/truck parked alongside the road. Maybe someone did and they never reported it or maybe no one ever drove by. I know it was said that road doesn't get a lot of traffic so it is possible but 2 hours is a long time for not one car to go by
Just because his phone pinged doesn't mean he couldn't have lost it. It would be good to know the time frame.

And his health and the heat probably wasn't on his side to push a bike and got tired easily.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

It likely came from his hair. I used to ride a moped when I was younger, my helmet was covered in bits of my hair inside, it sticks to the fabric and it can get pulled from the root quite easy so I think it is very possible they got his DNA from a root sample of hair from the helmet. MOO

Trying to determine if there were tire tracks in the actual cornfield, though. I'm sure there were tire tracks all over the ditch between the road and the field due to police cars and searchers' cars. But tracks in the cornfield itself from a motorcycle if he hid it in there???? This is the question here. Police would not be driving through the field.

When I first heard about this story on FB I thought that the boyfriend was also riding a bike. I think it was a couple days before I saw/realized he was actually on a motorcycle. I agree, maybe he also assumed that, hence the two bicycle story he gave police. He might have been trying to place blame on the boyfriend knowing the significant other is always one of the first suspects. We already know he was following the story because a local said he had come into her work and casually asked about the missing girl.

Yes. I agree that he was hoping to frame him. In trying to frame him, he actually further proved it wasn't him by messing up the type of second bike he SAYS was in the field. Of course I never suspected her boyfriend but just thought it was ironic how Worley trying to point the finger at him actually made things better for him

There is no mention of a nursing aide coming to the home that I've seen, only the CNP (certified nurse practitioner) at the hospital who called the police on possible abuse. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

That's how I've read it to be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics