Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately you tend to not pay as much attention to vehicles parked this time of year. On any given day you find vehicles parked by fields. I probably would have assumed it was a farmer tending to his crop, a broken down vehicle or someone stealing corn. Some farmers have fields miles apart, and some work other jobs as well as farming.

Unfortunately it rained a lot recently so any blood would be washed off of the street.

Now back in the day as a kid my friends and I may or may not have driven through farm fields for fun. It was hard in a lifted Blazer. Never would have tried to drive it through corn because it would damage the truck. Riding a motorcycle through would be nearly impossible, and pushing it on a 90 + degree day would be strenuous. Corn rows are hilly and the corn is tightly grown. It would flip back and hit you.

I just thought of something!

What if he left Sierahs bike close to the road (3 or 4 rows into the corn) as a marker so he knew exactly where to go to search for the other lost items when he came back? It's off the road enough that no one is going to hit it with their car and he probably purposely left it upright with the kickstand so it didn't look as suspicious as if it was just thrown there and laying down.

ETA: I am also thinking that along with the other evidence (helmet, screw driver, sunglasses) he would want to take her bike with him as well since it had his fingerprints on it.

Trying to determine if there were tire tracks in the actual cornfield, though. I'm sure there were tire tracks all over the ditch between the road and the field due to police cars and searchers' cars. But tracks in the cornfield itself from a motorcycle if he hid it in there???? This is the question here. Police would not be driving through the field.

When I drove by the orange cone was still up and 6 between 120 and T was still closed. The corn was disturbed, and there were tire marks in the grass by the corn. I could not tell what disturbed the corn, and if it was pushed in or out. It was flatter. The tire marks were in the grassy area by the coned area. They could have been from many things.

I did take pictures of Worley's house but with the car moving because the Fulton County Sheriff had a swat looking vehicle parked in the grass in front of the field directly across from his house/barn. There was also a Sheriff deputy parked in the driveway.

If we are to assume that JDW was at the scene with his phone for the almost 2 hours they saw his phone pinged there, you would think that someone would have drove by in that time and noticed a motorcycle or car/van/truck parked alongside the road. Maybe someone did and they never reported it or maybe no one ever drove by. I know it was said that road doesn't get a lot of traffic so it is possible but 2 hours is a long time for not one car to go by

I agree. That is why I suspect one of these scenarios to explain the 2 hour time frame:

1. Said motorcycle was pushed deep enough into the cornfield to hide it from cars.
2. He lost his phone during the scuffle and went back later to retrieve it.
3. He was at a friend's house nearby.

Had a motorcycle or vehicle been parked on the side of the road for 2 hours, SOMEONE would have surely seen it. We are always keeping an eye on our neighborhood, and people would have purposely slowed down to see if someone was in the vehicle or needed help. People had to have driven down that road during that two hour timeframe. He either wasn't there long but his phone was left behind, or he and his bike were hidden far enough in the corn. He was lucky no one saw anything, but thankfully he screwed up big time and left evidence behind. Thanks to Cece.

Yes, necrophilla was one of many things that Ted Bundy and GaryRidgeway; Green River serial killer, had in common. They also used ruses to lure their victims within their grasp. Although the prostitutes in King County/Seattle Washington, knew that prostitutes were being targeted for abduction and were on high alert. They continued to vanish. Ridgeway, although of very low IQ was very cagey, calculating, and manipulative. He would offer twice the going price to the hookers, playing on their greed. After all, Ridgeway knew that when the night was over and the deed was done, that he would recover all of his money...

Great article.. Thanx for sharing, Notnice26...This quote from the article caught my attention; 'One phone call from one trucker . . 9 lives saved . . . 31 offenders convicted . . . 13 state ring shut down . . . from one phone call..'.. "Awareness is the key"
One phone call from one trucker is what brought the three week killing spree of the DC/Beltway snipers; John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo, to an abrupt end.

Human Trafficking became the priority focus by the Federal Bureau of Investigation approximately Five years ago. A tremendous amount of money and investigative resources were allotted to effectively combat this plague on America. It is very likely imo, that these vulnerable women were the source for JD Worley's victims.. This supply of victims was rapidly diminishing with each human trafficking sweep conducted by law enforcement. POIs and trafficking suspects were being identified and scrutinized..

Was this extra scrutiny placed on human trafficking offenders, while depleting his normal source for victims, why JD Worley changed his strategy for victim selection?
Sierah Joughin, was an anomaly and not his preferred targeted victim, imo...

<snipped & BBM for focus>

One phone call from one trucker . . . 9 lives saved . . . 31 offenders convicted . . . 13 state ring shut down . . . from one phone call. (Story from Ask the Trucker.
Click here to watch a video about this story.)

###
The Issue
Toledo, Ohio, ranks fourth in the country for sex trafficking.
Three years ago, when CCV learned about this, we teamed with the Salvation Army and our attorney to draft a law that cracks down on human trafficking (Click here to read the law). The legislature ignored us and passed a watered-down law that required a study . After more than a year, the study came back stating the obvious: Ohio has a serious problem with human trafficking. (Click here to read the study)

The Effect
The girls and women trapped in strip bars, massage parlors and the sex industry are still being victimized.
Take Action
Human trafficking has been a focus, a huge focus in NWO with the amount of girls missing. I would say the last 3 years, we see articles put out quite a bit about stings. The thing is if the focus has been human trafficking, serial killers are now under the radar. Opportunity arises to not get caught. I think Sierah was not his typical victim and he got caught. His desire to abduct took over his normal victim choice and he took her. ***However*** the first known victim that got away, was just a girl riding her bike. We really need to figure out his victim choice. That will help us connect his trail of victims through the years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Ten minutes ago I spotted a Delta based wrecker with a shiny red S-10 on it being followed by a Deputy Westbound at the SR2/SR109 intersection. Possibly JDW's?

Umm, not sure where you're getting your info, friend, but her boyfriend was on a motorcycle. And it is highly unlikely that he would randomly dig a grave in a cornfield on some farmer's property when he didn't even have a victim yet. Especially in 90 degree weather. Umm, no, sorry.

Sorry last week someone said motorcycle and they were "corrected" by someone who Said bicycle.

I guess he wouldn't have dug the grave ahead of time.

I grew up on a farm with corn in Fulton county. I've also gotten myself lost in the corn. 3-4 rows back is quite dense. An average person driving by he would have been hidden. It's not noticeable once corn is down how thick it can be.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I used to pick sweetcorn (shorter thinner stalks) and agree. Field corn (feed corn) is quite dense.

This is what I am wondering too, and I have asked jashrema twice if there were tire tracks in the cornfield and whether enough corn was disturbed to show that his motorcycle could have been hidden in there, but she has not answered those questions.

On page 10 she answered these questions

Definitely possible he left his phone there and wasn't actually at the site for the 2 hours. The only thing that bothers me about that theory is if he came back to get the lost phone why didn't he get the other evidence at the same time? It's possible that he couldn't find he other things but you would think he would take her bike since it had his prints on it. IMO the bike is what got the whole search going as quick as it did and helped LE zero in on a specific search area

Do we consider People a legit source? Because I read this from several other sources.

"Additionally, the helmet and one pair of sunglasses found in the cornfield allegedly had Worley's DNA on them, according to documents, and Joughin's blood was found on his motorcycle. "

http://www.people.com/article/james-worley-search-warrant-missing-sierah-joughin-murder

So HIS DNA was on the helmet. Sierah's blood was on his motorcycle. FWIW.

bbm - I know we all don't think it very likely that he transported Sierah on his bike. But how did her blood get on it? Doesn't this fact prove that he was in fact at the abduction site with his bike? So then most likely is that he either went to get the van and came back, or someone helped him.

Definitely possible he left his phone there and wasn't actually at the site for the 2 hours. The only thing that bothers me about that theory is if he came back to get the lost phone why didn't he get the other evidence at the same time? It's possible that he couldn't find he other things but you would think he would take her bike since it had his prints on it. IMO the bike is what got the whole search going as quick as it did and helped LE zero in on a specific search area

Yes, he was very sloppy. He knew he had left prints on the bike, so why didn't he take it? Unless he just took her on his motorcycle and didn't return.

Still not making any sense though. Unless, maybe he did go back to get the evidence later but searchers were already there and he kept on driving?

No, she said the grass (ditch) was flattened with tire tracks. I am asking about tire tracks in the cornfield itself.

I personally did not see tire tracks in the corn. If you move slowly and dont push the corn would spring back up. It did not look to me like anything drove through the corn. The disturbed corn I saw by the cone could have been from people trampling through there. Again though this was on the Sunday after she was found.

July 19/2016 was the first night of a Full Moon...JD Worley is/was an organized sexual predator/serial killer. Imo, he had been watching SJ for some time, her movements/routine, and planning the abduction for when the opportunity arose...jmo

*Self-titled BTK (Bind &#8217;em, Torture &#8217;em, Kill &#8217;em); Dennis Rader, also an organized serial killer chose his victims carefully, stalking them for days and weeks, learning their movements, their schedule, and then carefully planning his attack. Rader said that the stalking and planning for the kill was even more gratifying than the kill.. Rader was a also very poor student in high school.
http://www.almanac.com/content/full-moon-july

This case stands out for the quick work that led to an arrest, and additionally, that of an apparent serial killer living undetected being unmasked. Had he gotten too confident, or had he become so consumed by evil desire that he (thankfully) slipped up?

IMO, he is:

1. Paranoid - doesn't want people snooping around his place, spying on him, breaking in...for reasons we now know
2. On drugs, or his brain is already fried from drug abuse
3. Planting seeds to make himself look insane if/when he were to get caught someday
4. All of the above
Perhaps, Paranoid Schizophrenia? Seeing red lights in the sky. His statements and responses are rather "off" almost like what we call in mental health, "loose association."JDW mentioned his brother was"off his meds." From the sounds of it, JDW should be on meds, himself. Could it be they both are mentally ill? IMO and IMO of their childhood. I'd say so. (There is no way in hell he came from a normal or happy home as a child. I have future insight and opinion to that based off other family members that can't be discussed.)

I also wonder with the location of Sierah's bike in relation to his house, combined with the things left and found at his residence and/or barn then adding having to bring her back to place, that there wasn't an accomplice. That's a lot of work for one person to do on a motorcycle. Not suggesting anybody in particular.......... But think of the time frame. There is not a lot of time from 9:40pm, sunset to MN for one person to go back and forth without causing a scene or noise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

bbm - I know we all don't think it very likely that he transported Sierah on his bike. But how did her blood get on it? Doesn't this fact prove that he was in fact at the abduction site with his bike? So then most likely is that he either went to get the van and came back, or someone helped him.

Yes. Agreed. The motorcycle was somehow involved. I don't believe for a second that Sierah was on the bike. I would believe that he (or SJ) somehow transfered her blood to the motorcycle when he was leaving the scene to get a different vehicle.

Posts about possible death of a brother and other posts related to a possible lady witness are unsubstantiated and therefore considered rumor. Posts to that effect have been removed. Please do not discuss them.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members