Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how I took it to be, semen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

On the helmet? Seems a particularly large stretch. I mean I suppose it's possible but it makes more sense it's his hair or sweat.

moo.

LE said Sierah's blood was found on his bike.

LE did not say her blood was found in his truck.

If she was transported in the truck shouldn't there have been blood in the truck?

It's of course possible that there was but LE did not tell.
Unless he didn't do anything to her but restrain her during the abduction. They never said her blood was on the screwdriver found at the site.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I know .... but not a lot of this man makes sense to most of us. Personally, I wonder if he was in his truck when he confronted Sierah, and came back later with his motorcycle. But that makes no sense if the helmet was found there, with blood on it. So..... we are trying to be logical when there is nothing logical about this.

I get that and agree.

Unfortunately he could have covered her up in the bed of the truck. If she was restrained, or incapacitated. Also they never release all details until trial so the blood could have been in the truck as well. In all likelihood we may not ever find a lot out, especially if he pleads guilty.

Okay guys...ease up a bit. I am telling you from MY perspective that you could see a bike that was 3 rows in where she was abducted. You would also see the disturbance in the corn. The sun didn't even go down for over 2 hours. This is MY perspective from having stood there. You'd have to be blind not to see the corn broken and a bike that is literally 6 inches from the edge of the grass. MY perspective.

If you are standing facing, right in front of corn and looking N to S. The first row is basically a few inches from where grass stops. The 2nd row behind the first row is literally 2 inches behind the first row. 3rd row is another 2 inches. I was on my hands and knees looking at how close the corn is planted stalk to stalk. We even discussed it . Without me saying it...THINK about what LE actually said. They said the bike was found 3-4 rows back. They said the bike was LOCATED there. They did NOT say they found the bike HIDDEN in the corn. Do you see?
If you wouldn't mind to clarify - are you saying the stalks are coming out of the ground 2 inches apart for three rows? Or the leaves from the plants planted 15" apart are almost touching? Haven't ever seen corn planted on top of each other like that unless the planter made a turn or something. I was going to offer to stick a bike in the corn by my house and take a pic but wanted to make sure it was "like" conditions.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I know .... but not a lot of this man makes sense to most of us. Personally, I wonder if he was in his truck when he confronted Sierah, and came back later with his motorcycle. But that makes no sense if the helmet was found there, with blood on it. So..... we are trying to be logical when there is nothing logical about this.

Seems reasonable to me that he was on his motorbike, he saw Sierah, he came up behind her and knocked her off her bicycle. In the process he probably lost some control of his motorcycle, resulting in cuts to his arms and bruising on his legs. He hit Sierah in the head with his bike helmet and dragged her into the corn field. He then moved his motorcycle and her bicycle into the corn field. After dark, he put her on his motorcycle and transported her to his property - explains duct tape with both his and her DNA at her property. He misplaced his helmet, screwdriver, sunglasses, and fuses while moving Sierah and the bikes into the corn field and because the sun set.

He probably went back to look for his helmet and other possessions later, and perhaps saw police looking in the area (search started shortly after midnight). He moved Sierah to where her body was found, but was unable to retrieve his belongings due to police activity.

Okay...look at the pic that justwannahelp posted. There is NO lane where she was abducted. Now..look at the corn and count 3 stalks. It totals about 6-7 inches DEEP. Can YOU see thru those 3 rows of corn. Of course

I'm thinking people are confusing rows of corn about 18" apart running parallel to the road; with end rows, that run square to the road. Plants are a couple inches apart in each row. Each row is about 18" apart. Looking "down the end rows" is vastly different from trying to look through the rows. The location that Sierah, Bless her, was found; is in the corner of a field; which typically has less robust plants. It has of course been trampled by the LE and Fire crews. I think we need to move past this corn stuff and give it a rest for a while.

You can get a "normal" sized dirt bike, ATV, or even a street bike into the back of a Dodge Dakota without any problem what-so-ever. I own a 4 x 4 version of that truck along with two other trucks. You may be required to leave the tailgate down in order to haul a larger motorcycle, but the majority of ATV's will fit nicely inside the bed of the truck with the tailgate up. I've hauled my ATV around in mine dozens of times...............no problem.

I just can't see Worley being able to unload a motorcycle, abduct a girl who is fighting him hard, subdue her, then load the bike back up.
He just isn't that physically fit. And it would take more time and draw way more attention.
I'm not arguing, just discussing the logistics of it.

The only corn that was broken were 3 -4 stalks I believe. They were flattened OUTWARDS so they pointed to the street. The stalks were from the first 2 rows I believe. There was NO sign of dragging anything or anyone thru the corn that I saw. Of course, I did not see the scene as LE saw it, where the evidence that was his was and so forth.

no..he would just delete them. they would have to get subpoena to actually SEE if calls and texts were exchanged.

In many cases, there's no such thing as "deleted". There are numerous ways to recover "deleted" texts/phone calls and even if the content cannot be recovered (as in the cases of the data being over-written by new data) the phone company still has records of every single incoming and outgoing call/text and the number it came from. Digital tech has been a literal God-send to crime solving.

He'd need ramps, and tie downs toxstrap it in. It was hot that day and he'd have to be tired after a struggle.

The only corn that was broken were 3 -4 stalks I believe. They were flattened OUTWARDS so they pointed to the street. The stalks were from the first 2 rows I believe. There was NO sign of dragging anything or anyone thru the corn that I saw. Of course, I did not see the scene as LE saw it, where the evidence that was his was and so forth.
I am really sorry you have to know this information. :(

I just can't see Worley being able to unload a motorcycle, abduct a girl who is fighting him hard, subdue her, then load the bike back up.
He just isn't that physically fit. And it would take more time and draw way more attention.
I'm not arguing, just discussing the logistics of it.

I said this early on. I think LE has a pretty good timeline of what happened and how things happened. JDW may (hopefully) have even talked. We don't know at this time. I think it will be a rock solid presentation by the prosecution. They aren't going to mess this up.

It was posted earlier, but;

http://www.people.com/article/sierah-joughin-mother-speaks-out-against-alleged-killer

I've held her up in my heart from the get go and I needed to read her words. I've been wishing peace for her & she has been on my mind daily - I could even say hourly.

To bring children into this world and feel the responsibility for their safety and well-being. For this to happen.

Well, I don't have the words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay guys...ease up a bit. I am telling you from MY perspective that you could see a bike that was 3 rows in where she was abducted. You would also see the disturbance in the corn. The sun didn't even go down for over 2 hours. This is MY perspective from having stood there. You'd have to be blind not to see the corn broken and a bike that is literally 6 inches from the edge of the grass. MY perspective.

If you are standing facing, right in front of corn and looking N to S. The first row is basically a few inches from where grass stops. The 2nd row behind the first row is literally 2 inches behind the first row. 3rd row is another 2 inches. I was on my hands and knees looking at how close the corn is planted stalk to stalk. We even discussed it . Without me saying it...THINK about what LE actually said. They said the bike was found 3-4 rows back. They said the bike was LOCATED there. They did NOT say they found the bike HIDDEN in the corn. Do you see?
They likely then saw the bike from the road and thus started linking the dots.

Why did he have to be on a motorcycle or in a truck? What about a four wheeler??? Most people in the country have them AND a day or two after she went missing they asked everyone in the area that had them to bring them AND a it is more feasible to move a body on a four wheeler than a motorcycle. Thoughts?

I am thinking that LE wants his cell records to see if he called or texted anyone for help during the window of time. I am just not buying he was in that field for 2 hours. If he WAS in that field that long then I don't think he stalked her. If he had been stalking her and getting routines and such he would have known she lived there! To lie in a cornfield for 2 hours 100 yards away from her house..i just don't see it happening. The only thing about a motorcycle that makes sense is if somebody came and helped him. The logistics of taking her away on a bike are just mind-boggling because she would have HAD to be unconscious..otherwise she would have made that bike crash somehow. BUT there is a palm print in the blood on the helmut that lends one to believe that after the struggle, with blood spilled, he put the helmut BACK on his head so maybe he did go back and forth back and forth. I'm with whoever else said it...we're going to have to wait to see the warrant or for LE to tell us because it would just be so bizarre if he laid in the field for 2 hours. IDK..I'm stumped. But I will say that I don't think he was injured by corn. I think SHE KICKED HIS *advertiser censored**.
I know it seems unlikely he'd lay in wait for so long. But he's a real nutcase and nothing would surprise me. He probably watched her a few times in the past and probably made this attempt a few times in the past, with fail.

I think she kicked his *advertiser censored* too.

It was posted earlier, but;

http://www.people.com/article/sierah-joughin-mother-speaks-out-against-alleged-killer

I've held her up in my heart from the get go and I needed to read her words. I've been wishing peace for her & she has been on my mind daily - I could even say hourly.

To bring children into this world and feel the responsibility for their safety and well-being. For this to happen.

Well, I don't have the words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is truly an amazing person, and the scholarship is a wonderful tribute. She is absolutely right, I hope they don't let this sob take a plea and I hope he gets the death penalty.

3-4 rows into the corn field would be 6 feet into the cornfield.

"Miller said Joughin was reported missing around 11 p.m. Tuesday and that officers located her bicycle around 12:03 a.m. 3-4 rows into a cornfield along Fulton County Road T."

http://www.crescent-news.com/news/l...cle_b96a8c4a-e1ea-5597-b032-caaf4ab630bb.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne