Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent most of the morning in and out catching up on the last couple of threads; words are difficult to find. Broken. Crushed. Horrified.

jashrema, thank you for taking the time to keep us up to date at a time that has to be so incredibly difficult. I continue to pray for strength and solace for you, all of your family, and your community. I have an incredible amount of empathy for Josh and he holds a special place in my heart. I do hope he is doing as best he can at this point in time and that he is surrounded by an abundance of love.

Welcome to the many new members. *imagine welcome banner here that I don't have the heart to post at this moment*

Deltucky, I just want to say that I appreciate your mindfulness in your posts. Due to the very nature of what Websleuths is, the conversations within these walls can be hard to read and digest for members, let alone members who are a loved one personally attached to a case. It can be challenging to express thoughts/ideas/information in such a way that is productive yet sensitive to family members or loved ones that might be reading here and your attention to this hasn't gone unnoticed. Thank you.

I spent most of the morning in and out catching up on the last couple of threads; words are difficult to find. Broken. Crushed. Horrified.

jashrema, thank you for taking the time to keep us up to date at a time that has to be so incredibly difficult. I continue to pray for strength and solace for you, all of your family, and your community. I have an incredible amount of empathy for Josh and he holds a special place in my heart. I do hope he is doing as best he can at this point in time and that he is surrounded by an abundance of love.

Welcome to the many new members. *imagine welcome banner here that I don't have the heart to post at this moment*

Deltucky, I just want to say that I appreciate your mindfulness in your posts. Due to the very nature of what Websleuths is, the conversations within these walls can be hard to read and digest for members, let alone members who are a loved one personally attached to a case. It can be challenging to express thoughts/ideas/information in such a way that is productive yet sensitive to family members or loved ones that might be reading here and your attention to this hasn't gone unnoticed. Thank you.

You are very kind to post that. The thought of Sierah's family/friends being members has made me very conscious of how I word things. They have suffered too much already.

For everyone asking, the 1990 case number is listed as 90CRA00564. Offense listed as Abduction, Felonious Assault. Waterville Township PD.
offender ID: EEA23538500

Thanx! *marking my spot for tomorrow's catchup

Does anyone have photos of the ABDUCTION site, where they found the bike?

I haven't been able to locate the case number online.

It will be styled State of Ohio v. James Dean Worley and should be in the records for the Lucas County Court of Common Pleas.

I don't think you have to provide a reason for wanting the information. I don't see anything in the Ohio statute requiring otherwise.

All in all, the Ohio process appears to be geared towards being user friendly.

The first requests are the hardest ones to make. It gets easier as you go.

Wait...I'm a couple threads behind..why are you in lucas county? He has nothing going on in Lucas, correct? The 1990 was fulton also wasn't it

For everyone asking, the 1990 case number is listed as 90CRA00564. Offense listed as Abduction, Felonious Assault. Waterville Township PD.

ETA: extended offender ID: YE846858210113867039190CRA0056419900704
Waterville or Whitehouse?
But anyway, thank you!!! How did you find it???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Ah...forget my post...I was thinking of the weapons disability charge..sorry

Wait...I'm a couple threads behind..why are you in lucas county? He has nothing going on in Lucas, correct? The 1990 was fulton also wasn't it

I remember reading about Lucas.
The abduction charge was in Lucas County.

ETA: extended offender ID: YE846858210113867039190CRA0056419900704

Can you please link where you found the information?

I remember reading about Lucas. I have to double check which arrest it was for.
The 1990 case was out of Maumee Courts.

I did not know they had their own docket site till this.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

The 1990 case was out of Maumee Courts.

I did not know they had their own docket site till this.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I see Lucas County Maunee Municipal Court

(Never been to OH so I'm clueless.)

Decades earlier, Worley pleaded guilty to abduction, an aggravated felony of the third degree, in Lucas County Common Pleas Court.

That case involved a woman, Robin Gardner, who was bicycling on Obee Road near Whitehouse on July 4, 1990, according to old court records. The records indicate she was injured in the incident but survived.
http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/24/Abduction-renews-horror-of-90-case.html

But who knows. Y'all are there and I'm not so I'll just go back to reading, listening, and absorbing.

Is it possible to get the search warrants for the 1990 drug and weapons charge too? Over in the other thread someone was wondering whether they searched the barn at that time. It would help understand his character and lifestyle better and either narrow down or widen the search for other potential victims.

Is it possible to get the search warrants for the 1990 drug and weapons charge too? Over in the other thread someone was wondering whether they searched the barn at that time. It would help understand his character and lifestyle better and either narrow down or widen the search for other potential victims.

That was in 2000.

I will go to the Maumee court clerk to see if the transcript is there, tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

That case number doesn't transfer to Lucas County Common Pleas. You will be looking for a CR90-XXXX (or CR19900XXXX). With that being said, Maumee MAY have the police report and other information in their file. It's hard to say though because the case files in 1990 were much different than they are today. You definitely will have more luck getting everything at Common Pleas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member