Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering this very time someone posts that they think she died at the attack site. What purpose would it serve moving the body is she was already deceased? He would have had a much better chance of not getting caught if he would have left Sierah at the attack site and just gone home. MOO

Isn't one of the charges "abuse of a corpse"?

So he definitely had a CDL in last two years (based on the tanker/dbl/trpl endorsements) but only intrastate...which I think means he didn't do the medical certification etc. for traveling interstate. So, he did stay close to home. Someone may have already pointed this out...hard to keep up with speed of these threads!!

I've been wondering this very time someone posts that they think she died at the attack site. What purpose would it serve moving the body is she was already deceased? He would have had a much better chance of not getting caught if he would have left Sierah at the attack site and just gone home. MOO

I agree. I think she did make it to his house but dies shortly after so he dumped her in the opposite direction of where she was taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm having very little luck with possible trophies as most of the bodies were found nude. He could have kept any or all of it!!

He did alot of burning I believe.

Deleted. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

oh God, I missed that, when did that come out?

I fear your hubs is right about that. it is demoralizing. my half sister died of liver failure, and I visited her a few days prior in hospice. they had a depends on her and even as sick as she was, she still didn't want to.

Hatfield, that is very much what rings true in my mind.

I run my theories by my husband from time to time. I described to him the type of helmet and JDW's history of hitting from behind. He confirmed that it was very likely and that it does not even take much strength to do a lot of damage, skull fractures easily from that kind of hit.

He told me about the type of helmets certain motorcycle clubs wear and they are chosen because they are excellent weapons.

I do believe she kicked him in the lower legs, esp having had defense training. And I believe she sprinted for the cornfield.

I also know that you can't travel thro grown corn without scratching your arms up....so they may both have those kinds of scratches/cuts. She may have scratched his arms too if he grabbed her in a chokehold of some sort. But she would be taught to go for his face if she could.

She was found bound. So I initially believed he killed her at the abduction site, but this gives me pause. But it could go either way. It is hard and unwieldy to handle a body. He might have bound her to make her easier to move out of the site and into truck or van. My husband pointed out that being bound by duct tape at the wrists would create a very good fulcrum for dragging her out of the field. (and into another later)
But she may have been knocked out and bound & gagged while he took the motorcycle back to get the truck to take and keep her, as it appears has been his mo.

Things went south for him with the prompt search & discovery.

Assuming the disposable underwear is because of no access to toilet facilities, my husband made a couple of other points. He said that it is also a torture tactic. It humiliates and de-personalizes the victim. The victim is helplessly humiliated (he likes that) and it helps him to objectify her.

I've no idea what his script for the barn hold time would be. But I am sure there is an aspect of him having power & control at all stages.

My husband and I both think he would have lost it and erupted into violence when she defied him, fighting him. Along with the practical reasons for regaining control of the situation.

Even tho it was a full moon, I do not think that light would penetrate to the ground through the corn. At that time he had a reasonable expectation that he would be able to return for the lost items at daylight.

I discussed the dynamics more in my last post, but I still believe them to be a powerful factor.

As a potential tip on his timing, it says that blood is found on clothing, but I wonder if there is dirt from digging a grave? same clothes or different ones?

I don't think she was deceased at the abduction crime scene. I'm basing that on the fact that her blood was found on the motorcycle, and if she was deceased, she would not be bleeding.

Just an fyi, he didn't bury her at the same place he abducted her from.
From what I read he didn't bury her at all. Just left her out in the sun. I hate him so much!

From what I read he didn't bury her at all. Just left her out in the sun. I hate him so much!
It was said to be a shallow grave.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

oh God, I missed that, when did that come out?

I fear your hubs is right about that. it is demoralizing. my half sister died of liver failure, and I visited her a few days prior in hospice. they had a depends on her and even as sick as she was, she still didn't want to.

I never heard of a serial killer getting caught with adult depends diapers at the house. Wth.

So either they use to belong to his mother. Or he tries to keep his victims for a while.

But that's extra friggin gross. Jmo.

Never mind folks. Lets just keep the brain cells sluething other things. Jmo. Jmo. Jmo.

I don't think she was deceased at the abduction crime scene. I'm basing that on the fact that her blood was found on the motorcycle, and if she was deceased, she would not be bleeding.

Not true my friend.

Because even if she had her own blood on her before getting transported on the motorcycle. Then her blood would still transfer to the bike.

Do you have a link that she was found bound. The MSM haven't released any stories stating that; that I'm aware of.

Deltucky, this info is including in the 2016 case file documents that Notnice26 retrieved from Fulton County..

I agree.

IMO I envision he was just riding along on his motorcycle and saw an opportunity to do what he has done before. He may have even been out on the prowl for a victim on the back roads and spotted her.

Here is how I think it may have gone down based on some of the evidence and where it was found.

I think he pulled up behind her on his motorcycle and rammed his front tire into her back tire which caused her to go off into the ditch.
Either that or he pulled alongside her and got real close and just kicked her off the road into the ditch. I then think he pulled his bike over and got off the bike and took off his helmet and by then she had managed to get up and started to run from him.

I think he chased her on foot just a little ways before he caught her. She may have managed to run into the corn field a little ways. I think he had his helmet in his hands and hit her with the helmet to knock her out. I think this is how the blood got on the helmet.
I believe the helmet was found on the opposite side of the road which could mean that she managed to run across the road and maybe tried to dart into the corn field but he caught her on foot.

I think this is why he lost his helmet because he left it and became more focused on trying to move her than anything else once he had knocked her out. At some point she does fight with him so maybe she never was knocked out but just injured badly. She did put up a good fight IMO but unfortunately he overpowered her.

I like your theory. I was thinking along the same lines with the exception of him chasing her. In my heart I believe than if Ce was able to get up and run, she would have run like the wind and there is no way a 57 year old, obese man could catch her. JMO

ear buds are tiny headphone-type device for listening to music (etc) .... used with phones, iPods, etc. Usually fit in one ear somewhat like a hearing aid, or can have two "buds" connected together

ETA: The sock..... Sierah does not appear to be wearing socks in the last photo of her on her bike. unless they are the very short type. Could he have had a sock for gagging purposes?

I think I may have read somewhere this motive (not his) but in my searching...a sock for gag

His signature captivated me!

Yes me too! Very spirited.

So how many socks did they find for "trophies"? This sems more interesting than the undergarments found. Interesting is SJ had one sock.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

She had one sock? Was this also in the search warrants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx