DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally confused about distances, so mapped them out

Attachments

• SierahJoughin.jpg
    SierahJoughin.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 81
I think I may have read somewhere this motive (not his) but in my searching...a sock for gag

I wouldn't read too much into the sock. Joanne Yeates, of Bristol, was abducted from her home and murdered. A sock was left behind. It's assumed that during a struggle, one sock was removed while the other was not.

thanks everyone, I could not remember where I read she was found bound.

I think he would want to move her because he had been seen riding in the area.

How do you all think that he found out the search was underway so quickly & etc? I didn't see a police radio seized.

Going to have to look up legal definition of "abuse of corpse"

and apparently blood did not bother him....as it was found in various sites in the barn....but damn, I would sure be in a hurry to take off bloody clothes?

This is really! broad:

2927.01 Abuse of a corpse.
(A) No person, except as authorized by law, shall treat a human corpse in a way that the person knows would outrage reasonable family sensibilities.

(B) No person, except as authorized by law, shall treat a human corpse in a way that would outrage reasonable community sensibilities.

(C) Whoever violates division (A) of this section is guilty of abuse of a corpse, a misdemeanor of the second degree. Whoever violates division (B) of this section is guilty of gross abuse of a corpse, a felony of the fifth degree.

Effective Date: 07-01-1996

That could be the burial, the bondage or all kinds of other things.

I found the one sock to be interesting...simply because another murder victim from the area (Lori Ann Hill, 1985) was found nude with only one sock. This case is a cold case, where they will be comparing JDW's DNA to the DNA found on Lori. Below is a link to my source indicating that she was found nude, except for one sock. I have a feeling that JDW was responsible for Lori Hill's death also. I read that at the time of her death, he lived in Swanton, however, that was on a Sierah facebook page...not a news outlet. I would think that in Sierah's case, the one sock was just sloppy work on JDW's part.

I don't think the sock thing is unusual, I mean for this particular scenario. When my cousin was found murdered she only had one sock on and her other sock was found in the area. After she was raped and escaped her attacker she was nude with only her socks on and lost a sock in the process of running.

Jeez, I don't think I've ever typed that before. Hence the reason I lurked for years - it's been 25 years but it's still not something I like talking about.

Hugs and love from CO to Sierah's loved ones. It's a rocky road getting through this.

"May you always walk in sunshine and
God's love around you flow,
for the happiness you gave us,
no one will ever know,
it broke our hearts to lose you,
but you did not go alone,
a part of us went with you,
the day God called you home.
A million times we've needed you.
A million times we've cried.
If love could only have saved you.
You never would have died.
The Lord be with you
And may you rest in peace. Amen."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you all think that he found out the search was underway so quickly & etc? I didn't see a police radio seized.

and apparently blood did not bother him....as it was found in various sites in the barn....but damn, I would sure be in a hurry to take off bloody clothes?
Abuse of a corpse is anything that normal people would find disturbing basically. It can range from mutilation or rape, to corpse storage to mere exploitation...any type of necrophilia included. It is also the lack of treating a corpse with dignity, respect, and piety. Anything that would "outrage normal familial sensibilities ".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I know the docs were all pulled this morning - have they been put back up anywhere yet?

First post aaand the first thing I am going to say is my heart goes out to Ce, her boyfriend and family. I can not imagine how horrific it must be. Also to the folks on here for having such mature and objective discussions.

I think...... that she may have been injured enough to be unaware of what was going on when he took her on the bike, making it easier to transport her. Maybe in all the chaos of the fight, he didnt realize he had killed her. He took her to the barn unaware that she was already deceased. His plans were ruined because he had to fight her much harder than expected, combined with the amazing police work.

So he definitely had a CDL in last two years (based on the tanker/dbl/trpl endorsements) but only intrastate...which I think means he didn't do the medical certification etc. for traveling interstate. So, he did stay close to home. Someone may have already pointed this out...hard to keep up with speed of these threads!!

There is permits filed in other counties that indicate he did drive oversized loads into Indiana delivering manufactured houses and house trailers into Indiana. It appears from a post in another thread or two back it was voluntarily revoked. That could be for many reasons. In all likelihood he delivered into Indiana before 2011 from a manufacturer in Bryan. I'll scroll back and see if I can find the revocation and SOS information regarding changing from FES Transportation to FES engine.

Slip of the fingers. It's supposed to be IF not IS.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
One green sock was found at the cornfield scene, which matches to the picture Josh took of her as the were riding.

(Sorry I got ahead of myself, this was covered. Mea culpa!)
Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Abuse of a corpse can be anything from chopping up a body to necrophilia.

I think he left the house to collect Sierah's bike, sunglasses, and his helmut, sunglasses, fuses with wires, and screwdriver, and he saw police on the road at about the time that they found the bike. I think he knew then that he had to get her off his property so, instead of collecting his things, he put Sierah in his truck and buried her 2.5 miles away - in the opposite direction of where police had discovered the body.

When police arrived, canvassing his property, she was gone, and he knew that they had found his helmet - thus providing police with a "plausible" story about why the helmet was in the field. He's a quick thinker in adding that two bikes were in the field, as it suggests that he stumbled onto a crime scene. One bike confirms that he is part of the crime scene.

(respectfully snipped)

Hugs and love from CO to Sierah's loved ones. It's a rocky road getting through this.

"May you always walk in sunshine and
God's love around you flow,
for the happiness you gave us,
no one will ever know,
it broke our hearts to lose you,
but you did not go alone,
a part of us went with you,
the day God called you home.
A million times we've needed you.
A million times we've cried.
If love could only have saved you.
You never would have died.
The Lord be with you
And may you rest in peace. Amen."

I like that

Hatfield, that is very much what rings true in my mind.

I run my theories by my husband from time to time. I described to him the type of helmet and JDW's history of hitting from behind. He confirmed that it was very likely and that it does not even take much strength to do a lot of damage, skull fractures easily from that kind of hit.

He told me about the type of helmets certain motorcycle clubs wear and they are chosen because they are excellent weapons.

I do believe she kicked him in the lower legs, esp having had defense training. And I believe she sprinted for the cornfield.

I also know that you can't travel thro grown corn without scratching your arms up....so they may both have those kinds of scratches/cuts. She may have scratched his arms too if he grabbed her in a chokehold of some sort. But she would be taught to go for his face if she could.

She was found bound. So I initially believed he killed her at the abduction site, but this gives me pause. But it could go either way. It is hard and unwieldy to handle a body. He might have bound her to make her easier to move out of the site and into truck or van. My husband pointed out that being bound by duct tape at the wrists would create a very good fulcrum for dragging her out of the field. (and into another later)
But she may have been knocked out and bound & gagged while he took the motorcycle back to get the truck to take and keep her, as it appears has been his mo.

Things went south for him with the prompt search & discovery.

Assuming the disposable underwear is because of no access to toilet facilities, my husband made a couple of other points. He said that it is also a torture tactic. It humiliates and de-personalizes the victim. The victim is helplessly humiliated (he likes that) and it helps him to objectify her.

I've no idea what his script for the barn hold time would be. But I am sure there is an aspect of him having power & control at all stages.

My husband and I both think he would have lost it and erupted into violence when she defied him, fighting him. Along with the practical reasons for regaining control of the situation.

Even tho it was a full moon, I do not think that light would penetrate to the ground through the corn. At that time he had a reasonable expectation that he would be able to return for the lost items at daylight.

I discussed the dynamics more in my last post, but I still believe them to be a powerful factor.

As a potential tip on his timing, it says that blood is found on clothing, but I wonder if there is dirt from digging a grave? same clothes or different ones?

He is charged with rape, and abuse of a corpse, so he raped her after he killed her , and took her somewhere before he buried her?

He might of acted like he was going into her lane and she reacted and ran off the road. But his helmet is off first at what point, to use it as a weapon, and he brought her down with a blow to the head? and he dragged her just far enough in to hide them. This all would of happened fast. He gained control and bound her.

Oh and has anyone noticed that when you look up JW in Lucas county inmate search, it only shows him being held on aggravated muder and kidnapping. 2016 warrants say he has additional charges? Is this a error on the part of the jail or has not been charged?

Im sorry in 2011 he changed from FES Transportation to FES Shop Services. Something happened in 2011 that he got out of trucking and back into the lawn bs. On the filing he referenced lawn care equipment.

http://www5.sos.state.oh.us/ords/f?p=100:7:0::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:1849553

I know but he must have still had a CDL in past 2 years...he had endorsements Tanker/dbl/trpl which can only be put on license if you have a CDL. So, he may not have been using his CDL for some time but he kept it up everytime he renewed his license (I believe according to BMV snip that Notnice posted). Would be nice to know when he got CDL...trucking school he went to etc.

There is permits filed in other counties that indicate he did drive oversized loads into Indiana delivering manufactured houses and house trailers into Indiana. It appears from a post in another thread or two back it was voluntarily revoked. That could be for many reasons. In all likelihood he delivered into Indiana before 2011 from a manufacturer in Bryan. I'll scroll back and see if I can find the revocation and SOS information regarding changing from FES Transportation to FES engine.

Ginger are you able to find what counties in Indiana he transported mobile homes to? Thanks for showing me this!!

I have not had a chance to read the warrants, but I kept updated during Notnice's scavenger hunt for what seemed like two days.

Thank you Notnice so very much for taking the time, making the effort, keeping your word, following through, entering the conversation with a really positive splash, and inspiring cooperation, collaboration, team work, volunteerism, and good will. I think that is the first time I've seen that on any website, a first in my twelve years here.

I look forward to reading the fruits of your efforts.

On another note, thank you to everyone who has read the documents / warrants for the following information:
  • Worley was charged with abuse of a corpse,
  • the fridge had a seat; and
  • some sort of binding (hands? legs? both?) was on Sierah's body.

Did I miss anything in terms of new information from the warrants?

Thank you for sharing Notnice and everyone else who read the documents / warrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hobo1977