Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart sinks. If he is charged with rape, then that occurred while she was alive...from Ohio statutes. It is a different charge if necrophilia.

So, as asked above...what about that 2 hours of phone ping at the abduction site?

I just think it would be too risky to transport her on the motorcycle where it could be seen that there were 2 "riders". moo

as to additional documents, in the Theresa Sievers case, many additional documents and records have been released, but I am told Florida has an especially liberal sunshine law.

Speculation is that he waited until dusk (8:45PM) for two hours in the cornfield.
  • She was abducted at roughly 6:45PM.
  • Police are interested in a motorcycle in the area between 6:30-8:00PM.
  • His phone pinged near the abduction site for 2 hours.
  • Her boyfriend was unable to contact her at 10PM.
  • At 11PM her parents report her missing.
  • At 12:03AM her bicycle was located.
  • 3AM (can't remember where I read this) police canvas Worley's property.

That is, he waited for dusk, put her on his motorcycle, she bled on his motorcycle, and he drove the five miles to his property. He secured her in the barn, made sandwiches (?), said goodnight to his mom (?), put sandwiches in his barn (?), decided to collect her bicycle, his helmet, etc. and it was 11:15 with police all over the place?

Regarding the shoe box with the documents and undergarments.....do you all think that he may have only had three or four victims....corresponding with the quantity found...likely "trophies". Would a serial predator not keep a trophy from every victim...and it sounds like his trophies of choice were undergarments. Whats the saying...simple explanation is usually right....

Does anyone read into only one pair of panties having blood on them?? Were the other victims, as someone said, lured in some way to him?

The shoe charm in the basement crawlspace is getting me. How would that have gotten there. Nothing is mentioned aboit SJ having a charm. Took a victim into the house? Creeps........

Yeah the shoe charm also creeps me out a lot too !!! Also, how in the world do possible hearing protection earmuffs fit into all this ? (Someone stated the Vikings may not be related to the school or team, but the industrial type used by construction workers etc) why would they seize those too? Amd a chicken cage ? How big is one? I'm perplexed...

So he definitely had a CDL in last two years (based on the tanker/dbl/trpl endorsements) but only intrastate...which I think means he didn't do the medical certification etc. for traveling interstate. So, he did stay close to home. Someone may have already pointed this out...hard to keep up with speed of these threads!!

Requirements for medical certification have changed recently. https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/registration/commercial-drivers-license/medical

Essentially, a driver has to self-certify in one of four categories which include interstate and intrastate and excepted and non-excepted. Excepted means that you don't have to meet the requirements (either federal or state) for medical certification.

I think JDW was listed as intrastate excepted. The requirements for claiming the excepted category are fairly limited and if he was indeed traveling over state lines, he would also have to certify as interstate. I would think that him certifying in this area would represent a change from the period prior to 2011 when he had his own hauling business (although these certification requirements didn't exist at all prior to 2012).

Condoms......bc he's smart and doesn't want to be caught by his seminal DNA.......yet....... leaves a crap load of evidence at the scene......idiot......or we are all missing something........(even if he was thinking he could go back later to collect evidence from the scene, he was dumb to leave it......things still aren't clear.....I'll keep reading......lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Where were the condoms found? House right? I assumed those were his for prostitutes that we speculated he frequented for easier vics or just temporary fixes.

Yes, bedroom. I assumed he used them to not leave seminal DNA. IMO

Where were the condoms found? House right? I assumed those were his for prostitutes that we speculated he frequented for easier vics or just temporary fixes.
I dnt think they were temporary fixes. I believe he killed them as well. IMO

Regarding the shoe box with the documents and undergarments.....do you all think that he may have only had three or four victims....corresponding with the quantity found...likely "trophies". Would a serial predator not keep a trophy from every victim...and it sounds like his trophies of choice were undergarments. Whats the saying...simple explanation is usually right....

Does anyone read into only one pair of panties having blood on them?? Were the other victims, as someone said, lured in some way to him?

The shoe charm in the basement crawlspace is getting me. How would that have gotten there. Nothing is mentioned aboit SJ having a charm. Took a victim into the house? Creeps........

How many locations had undergarments - bedroom/office? attic? barn?
How many undergarments were found at each location?
Where were the undergarments with blood found?

I believe that if a serial killer kept trophies, then there would be one for every woman he abducted and murdered.
There was a shoe charm, undergarments ... anything else that might be a trophy?

If there are 4 undergarments and 1 shoe charm plus Sierah, that means at least 6 victims.

Yeah, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around his wacko barn and evidence everywhere. Was he really that confident he would never be caught on to?! I don't get it.

Yeah the shoe charm also creeps me out a lot too !!! Also, how in the world do possible hearing protection earmuffs fit into all this ? (Someone stated the Vikings may not be related to the school or team, but the industrial type used by construction workers etc) why would they seize those too? Amd a chicken cage ? How big is one? I'm perplexed...
Re: Ear protection. Sensory deprivation?

I believe that if a serial killer kept trophies, then there would be one for every woman he abducted and murdered.

If there are 4 undergarments and 1 shoe charm plus Sierah, that means at least 6 victims.

Not everyone wears underwear though. Maybe he took other items from them

Didn't he have a meat hook in his bedroom closet?
Weren't there several eye-bolts that were removed - were they removed from the barn (wall restraints)?

Any possibility that he took his victim's into his house ... using the meat hook?
Why did he have a meat hook in his bedroom closet?
Maybe he needed condoms in his bedroom/office to prevent his DNA from being found on his victims.

If he built the false/hidden floor space in the barn after his conviction for abduction, that means he started the project after 1993 - 23 year ago.
When did he first use it? Sierah was not his first.
Who was she?
Where is she?

All undergarments taken from JDWs property were in the barn.

There was a pair of pink underpants, size small, in a green crate in the middle of the barn.

There were five pairs of disposable undergarments, found near the door to the barn.

And a package of disposable underpants pads, found elsewhere in the barn (my memory fails on this one and I cant open docs fr my phone right now)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Exactly. It appears that he took a shoe charm from one victim, undergarments from others, wasn't there jewellery all over the property - found in several locations?
A necklace in the barn (in a toolbox), a shoe charm in the crawl space.

All undergarments taken from JDWs property were in the barn.

There was a pair of pink underpants, size small, in a green crate in the middle of the barn.

There were five pairs of disposable undergarments, found near the door to the barn.

And a package of disposable underpants pads, found elsewhere in the barn (my memory fails on this one and I cant open docs fr my phone right now)

The entire contents of the green crate were taken into evidence - was that evidence itemized?

Small pink underpants - Sierah's mother can answer that question.

Disposable undergarments doesn't help with numbers until DNA analysis is available.

A necklace in the barn (in a toolbox), a shoe charm in the crawl space.

4 undergarments (barn ?)
1 shoe charm (cellar ?)
1 necklace (barn: toolbox)

6 victims plus Sierah

The entire contents of the green crate were taken into evidence - was that evidence itemized?

Small pink underpants - Sierah's mother can answer that question.

Disposable undergarments doesn't help with numbers until DNA analysis is available.
It was. Go back a few pages, I put everything taken into a spreadsheet today, search green crate. Link is in my post.

4 undergarments (barn ?)
1 shoe charm (cellar ?)
1 necklace (barn: toolbox)

6 victims plus Sierah
The 5 undergarments found on the barn that were not in the crate are disposable and there was no indication that they had been used. They were all marked as 'package', if memory serves me correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member