Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, I thought it was 3AM on the night that she was reported missing - door to door canvassing within a 5 mile radius of the location where her bicycle was found.
I think I read that in an early document - not one that was collected recently.

Does anyone else remember reading this?
It was not in the same evening that she disappeared.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Green Crate Contents - from Notnice documents/warrants

Attachments

• SierahJoughin Green Crate.jpg
    SierahJoughin Green Crate.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 114
It's worth noting that JDW did live with a female who is elderly and while many of these things seem very sinister, some of them may not be.

Just sayin.

They also totally may be very very sinister. We just don't know.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

These items found in the barn, correct? Typically, these types of items used for an elderly would be found in a bathroom or cabinet, surely she isn't heading out to the barn with hidden room to use them! Could u imagine! I just don't buy that. My opinion.

The telling thing for me about the motorcycle involvement is the fact they swabbed the starter button. Me being a rider, I dont see why JW would have had any reason to be touching the starter button on the the bike if he was not riding it. Starter button is a small square button usually on the rh handlebar. Also, they did swabs on the middle handlebar area . If she was in front of him while riding, thats where one would expect to find blood. Especially if she was incapacitated, as she would have probably been slumped over the handlebars with JW behind her.

I can very easily see him using the "broken down motorcycle" as a ruse, perhaps asking if she had a phone he could use. Altho I did not think of it being transported there in a truck.

Thank you so much for the "speculated" timeline! and all the other info.

I just finished reading the 1990 memo he wrote and my head is spinning.

I need to get some sleep but can't wait to see what you all have come up with by tomorrow morning!

The telling thing for me about the motorcycle involvement is the fact they swabbed the starter button. Me being a rider, I dont see why JW would have had any reason to be touching the starter button on the the bike if he was not riding it. Starter button is a small square button usually on the rh handlebar. Also, they did swabs on the middle handlebar area . If she was in front of him while riding, thats where one would expect to find blood. Especially if she was incapacitated, as she would have probably been slumped over the handlebars with JW behind her.
If the motorcycle wasn't at the scene but in the barn where other things may have happened the blood could have gotten on that bike then.

For some reason, I thought it was 3AM on the night that she was reported missing - door to door canvassing within a 5 mile radius of the location where her bicycle was found.
I think I read that in an early document - not one that was collected recently.

Does anyone else remember reading this?
i had thought the same thing I read somewhere about 3am the night of abduction but couldn't find it. I was just thinking if it was 3 am it could be possible she could of been in the barn when le first spoke to him at the front door or outside, I'm not sure that was stated, but then he took her after to her final resting place knowing they were on to him and would be back. I don't know and still if that was the case I don't understand why all the evidence when he would of had a feeling the police would be back with a warrant.

i had thought the same thing I read somewhere about 3am the night of abduction but couldn't find it. I was just thinking if it was 3 am it could be possible she could of been in the barn when le first spoke to him at the front door or outside, I'm not sure that was stated, but then he took her after to her final resting place knowing they were on to him and would be back. I don't know and still if that was the case I don't understand why all the evidence when he would of had a feeling the police would be back with a warrant.
He was arrested at 3:00am Friday.

I can very easily see him using the "broken down motorcycle" as a ruse, perhaps asking if she had a phone he could use. Altho I did not think of it being transported there in a truck.

Thank you so much for the "speculated" timeline! and all the other info.

I just finished reading the 1990 memo he wrote and my head is spinning.

I need to get some sleep but can't wait to see what you all have come up with by tomorrow morning!

I can't see any intelligent young woman doing anything but giving a wide berth and swerving away from a man on a motorbike on the deserted highway, but perhaps he seems desperate and she stopped for him? Had he stalked her cycling activities so he knew that she would be riding home at some point - and hid in the cornstalks? Was he on his motorcycle in the corn stalks so he wouldn't be noticed by other drivers as he waited for her? How did he know that her boyfriend wouldn't see her home? His phone pinged in the area for two hours, but which two hours?

Do any verified insiders or locals know whether her boyfriend typically accompanied her when she went cycling in the evening, and, if so, did he typically head home before she arrived at home, or did he see typically her all the way home? This could help distinguish whether Worley stalked her and knew that she would be alone at the end of her bike ride, or whether it was a spontaneous decision where the boyfriend usually saw her home, but uniquely not this time. Obviously I'm assuming that she cycled regularly.

I don't think the truck was used until he decided to take her from his property to where her body was found.

He was arrested at 3:00am Friday.

Thank you! That's what I read too. Police canvassed his home at 3AM, and he was detained after he told police that he didn't steal anything or kill anyone.
Do you remember where you read that - I know it was in a news article.

I don't believe after the story he gave LE that LE left the premises to get the warrant. When securing warrants for something that is "happening now", LE will remain on the property so no evidence gets dumped and another officer goes after the warrant.

If the motorcycle wasn't at the scene but in the barn where other things may have happened the blood could have gotten on that bike then.

Sierah's blood was on Worley's helmet (we know this because he had nothing more than minor scratches on his arms).

Everything points to his motorcycle at the abduction scene, although some are having difficulties understanding how he transported her after dark on his motorcycle.

I think that if Worley injured Sierah at his property, she was in his hidden room and his motorcycle was not in his hidden room, so how did her blood get onto his motorcycle? It's more likely that the blood on the helmet and the motorcycle are connected because they were part of the abduction crime scene.

I find this very interesting. My first instinct was that he put her in front of himself on the motorcycle - presumably alive, incapacitated, and bleeding.

Sierah's blood was on Worley's helmet (we know this because he had nothing more than minor scratches on his arms).

Everything points to his motorcycle at the abduction scene, although some are having difficulties understanding how he transported her after dark on his motorcycle.

I think that if Worley injured Sierah at his property, she was in his hidden room and his motorcycle was not in his hidden room, so how did her blood get onto his motorcycle? It's more likely that the blood on the helmet and the motorcycle are connected because they were part of the abduction crime scene.
Did it state a motorcycle was at the crime scenes or just the helmet? I didn't read the SW but only seen posts that the helmet was there.

From known info, my take on JDW...

As in any culture, or in any community spread across this great nation. There are those who refuse, or are unable to adapt to a civilized society, skirting the rules and laws that guide the rest of us through our lives. Fortunately they are the exception rather than the rule…

Due to their dark selfish need to fulfill their evil desires or sexual fantasies, their lack of empathy for others, as well as their self assurance of remaining anonymous or stealth by hiding behind their masks of normalcy (at least in the darkness of their own minds), they will resort to the unimaginable, or unconscionable..

These narcissistic, sadistic, and malignant psychopathic predators, who know no boundaries of sanity, prey on unsuspecting innocent victims in the spring of their young lives. Many of these predators hone their skills with each innocent victim devoured, increasing confidence causing escalation. Although, many of these predators such as JDW have an uncanny ability to shield their motives, their expressionless face, hiding behind their fake smiles, combined with their evil lifeless eyes, can not conceal this deceit, to those who are aware or in touch with their natural born instincts.

Be cautious, adhere to personal Safety Rules, and ‘Trust your Natural Instincts’.
We all have to be aware of our surroundings and on guard 24/7 while looking out for each other to prevent becoming another innocent victim of a serial sexual predator… jmo

My mother gave me a copy of this book "The Gift of Fear" which is a must read www.amazon.com/Gift-Fear-Gavin-Becker/dp/0440226198

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper