Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly white undergarments? Did he dress them? This is sooo beyond my worst thoughts

I already closed the document - but didn't they all say "Prevail" under the description (except for the pink ones). If so, those are disposable undergarments.

edited: I see others beat me to it with them being disposable undergarments.

In theory, he could have startled her with bug spray, blinded her and made it easier to subdue her. The pink mace is disturbing too. Did he take it as a trophy? Why so many vacum filters.

Crime scene investigators seem to have done a lot of forensic vacuuming in this case ... allows them to pick you a lot of different DNA-capable items at one time ... hairs, etc.

And the sizes got to me too. Large and extra large. Sierah looks small/ medium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In regards to the underwear.

They might be from his mother's supplies. They wouldn't actually have to fit well on the victim -- larger would suffice for a longer time, I suppose. Or maybe they were for him to wear on a long car drive, so he wouldn't have to stop?

Re: 2000 case file-- there is reference to the mother and a "disabled son". Who is the disabled son?

The brother's name is redacted, but pretty easily found if you dig around a bit. There's something else to that bit in the 2016 file, along with another bit - but since I redacted most of it to protect identities of "bystanders" - you'll probably have to find it and make your own conclusions.

Whoa... the contents of the green crate.

Do you think he was going to make a run for it? Go hide in the woods for awhile, taking a trophy with him?

Contents:

Pink underwear, size S, suspected blood stains
Duct tape with hair
Soft bread with lunch meat in sandwich bags
Black bag w/misc. contents
Hood
Ozark Trail carrying bag
Black bag w/music contents (wondering if that should be 'misc.' or if it's actually music)
Hair Brush
Blanket

He had at least 3 guns that were confiscated along with ammo and casings and lots of rope - some "precut"??

JDW 1990 case file
1st known victim

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzjetrBVtSDvS1Fzel9OWGFpbzA/view?usp=sharing

JDW 2000 case file
Drug and weapon charge

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzjetrBVtSDvUFdya2xKTnlVaHM/view?usp=sharing

JDW 2016 Search and Seizure, Warrant Release and Inventory files

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzjetrBVtSDvZG9vREx2YXpvN2s/view?usp=sharing

Justice for Sierah from her Websleuth Warriors

*Mods can this be placed in the front of the thread with the intro info?*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

That to me seems like an easy way to keep someone captive without having to let them out to pee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In regards to the disposable underwear.

Yes, certainly. But his Mom is elderly, they are likely hers. But he may have found another purpose for them.

Crime scene investigators seem to have done a lot of forensic vacuuming in this case ... allows them to pick you a lot of different DNA-capable items at one time

In hindsight that would make sense found on the bike and truck bed. The one listed forensic threw me when the others didn't say forensic. That would make more sense.

"10. Worley advised a therapist that he attended as mandated by Lucas County Common Please court as a result of an Abduction conviction, that he learned from each abduction he had done and the next one he was going to bury."

BBM
Do we know how long he had to do therapy? Where was this therapist? Prison? Was therapy ONLY while in prison? How can he admit to doing more than one abduction but deny doing any abduction? And to let him roam free?

This makes me feel sick.

Contents:

Pink underwear, size 8, suspected blood stains
Duct tape with hair
Soft bread with lunch meat in sandwich bags
Hood
Ozark Trail carrying bag
Black bag w/music contents (wondering if that should be 'misc.' or if it's actually music)
Hair Brush
Blanket

Did it say size 8, or size S? (Size 8 ladies underwear are lg/xlg)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They might be from his mother's supplies. They wouldn't actually have to fit well on the victim -- larger would suffice for a longer time, I suppose. Or maybe they were for him to wear on a long car drive, so he wouldn't have to stop?
I was thinking they were for him. So he could be hiding or driving for a long time. He can't just pee anywhere and leave his DNA.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Did it say size 8, or size S? (Size 8 ladies underwear are lg/xlg)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I expanded it, and it is S. Good catch, I edited my post. Thanks!

What would the cap to "black blitz" be?

Oh wait, you did it! Thanks, I dnt have to repost. Where you able to manipulate the file?

I didn't need to do much, just downloaded from dropbox and uploaded to google drive. I have no problem with dropbox but I know my DH used to hate it on his iPad lol

Ok, so I got done reading

Felt instantly sick at P* swab, seeing the word rape :(

Swab from carpet seat - freezer. There was a makeshift seat in the freezer?
The undergarments, for incontinence, hoping here.. but could they be his Mothers?
Opened pack of undergarment protectors? Sanitary towels? His mother won't have needed those that's for sure.

Sigh, none of this is good.

I was thinking they were for him. So he could be hiding or driving for a long time. He can't just pee anywhere and leave his DNA.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Maybe he has a dribbling problem ...

Skibaboo, I didn't realize that the file could be manipulated.

That son is the brother that has been missing since the case started. Wonder where he is and if he is ok? Another possible victim of JDW?

I just didn't realize that the file could be manipulated.

I think that she may mean that she took the already watermarked copy from the Dropbox post. The files are secured with a password and you shouldn't be able to make many (any?) changes to the docs without the password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne