Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Near as I can tell right now we don't know if Sierah Died in the cornfield where her bike was found, in the area where she was found in a shallow grave, or at the barn dungeon.?
We also don't know if he actually rode his motorcycle of if he had his truck?
Do we know if there were "in fact" other victims beside Sierah and the 1990 victim?

Trying to separate the facts.

Thanks!
There are other potential victims that have been open on social media and getting papers around for further investigation into their own case.
IMI
No I 100% think there will be more. The gap doesn't make sense.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I think what they are saying that she died shortly after the time that she disappeared.
The TOD is when an official called her death, not the time she actually died. We probably won't hear of her actual aprox. time of death until the trial.
I think he might have also had duct tape over her mouth but this was left at the barn, I think he might have transported her there but only for a short time.

The report, which The Blade reviewed early today, also shows that Ms. Joughin died over a period of minutes sometime after she disappeared on July 19 while riding a bike in rural Fulton County.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...list-Sierah-Joughin-died-of-asphyxiation.html

**POTENTIALLY DISTURBING**

I think what they are saying that she died shortly after the time that she disappeared.
The TOD is when an official called her death, not the time she actually died. We probably won't hear of her actual aprox. time of death until the trial.
I think he might have also had duct tape over her mouth but this was left at the barn, I think he might have transported her there but only for a short time.

The report, which The Blade reviewed early today, also shows that Ms. Joughin died over a period of minutes sometime after she disappeared on July 19 while riding a bike in rural Fulton County.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...list-Sierah-Joughin-died-of-asphyxiation.html

I don't think the report on the preliminary autopsy report says that she died within minutes of being abducted.

What the Blade does say:

The report, which The Blade reviewed early today, also shows that Ms. Joughin died over a period of minutes. Ms. Joughin disappeared on July 19 while riding a bike in rural Fulton County.

Two separate sentences that might be better understood if not place consecutively in the same paragraph.

I read it as that the asphyxiation process took "a period of minutes" to result in death.

I think he tied her up in the field, gagged her with a plastic bag and covered it with duct tape. By the time he managed to get her to his place she had already asphyxiated without him realizing it. No sexual assault ? Then what the hell was the point of all of this James ? I think he planned on sexually assaulting her, but she fought too hard, and in an effort to control both her movements and noise level he succeeded in killing her.

ETA: By the time he got her home and took the duct tape off of her mouth, she had already suffocated to death. Game over.

I think he tied her up in the field, gagged her with a plastic bag and covered it with duct tape. By the time he managed to get her to his place she had already asphyxiated without him realizing it. No sexual assault ? Then what the hell was the point of all of this James ? I think he planned on sexually assaulting her, but she fought too hard, and in an effort to control both her movements and noise level he succeeded in killing her.

ETA: By the time he got her home and took the duct tape off of her mouth, she had already suffocated to death. Game over.
Plus he ran out of time IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Steelman stole my words. I think this would be the scenario. All senseless.

But it brings in the questions whose blood was on the panties? Who else has been in that barn? Who's brush?

I don't think it was a plastic bag, it was most likely a plastic ball gag sold online or in sex toy stores. If it had been a plastic bag over her head it would have said plastic bag over head, etc. Unfortunately people do suffocate frequently using those, a guy in NE Ohio was found after suffocating with one during "play time". The box says right on it, do not leave the person unsupervised or unable to remove it.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I am Absolutly horrified. I feel like I am going to throw up. What a horrifying disgusting piece of filth. So he literally took her just to tourture her. I mean rape is Absolutly horrible but at least it is more human that taking a person to just tourture them for fun. This person is a complete monster and he does not deserve life. I am shaking so badly.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

i thought she was found, already dead...on 7/22 at 6:15 pm...so how can the time of death be 9 pm on 7/22???

I don't think it was a plastic bag, it was most likely a plastic ball gag sold online or in sex toy stores. If it had been a plastic bag over her head it would have said plastic bag over head, etc. Unfortunately people do suffocate frequently using those, a guy in NE Ohio was found after suffocating with one during "play time". The box says right on it, do not leave the person unsupervised or unable to remove it.

But it said a large plastic bag found in her mouth. If it was a gag toy they would have said a plastic ball. Why didn't he remove the gag toy when burying her? I don't think he would be able to get the bag out so he left it.

i thought she was found, already dead...on 7/22 at 6:15 pm...so how can the time of death be 9 pm on 7/22???
It takes time for the coroner to examine, document and remove from the site. She would have been declared dead when the ME "called it" or pronounced it even though she technically would have been dead on arrival. During the trial they will likely put a better timeline together. And that will be likely more accurate. They can determine decomposition, how long she was exposed to elements, what was in her stomach. Autopsy reports are really interesting if you know how to read them.

But it said a large plastic bag found in her mouth. If it was a gag toy they would have said a plastic ball. Why didn't he remove the gag toy when burying her? I don't think he would be able to get the bag out so he left it.

Where did it saw bag? The Blade article says large plastic gag? Maybe I missed something.

Where did it saw bag? The Blade article says large plastic gag? Maybe I missed something.

Sorry I read it as plastic bag not gag, sorry my lack of reading.

Sorry I read it as plastic bag not gag, sorry my lack of reading.

Easy mistake, I thought maybe I missed an updated article. Tbh the Blade probably should not have printed an article without more details, and accuracy. Coroner repirts are difficult and detailed. Not something to just "look over" and report on. This was likely only the preliminary one. More will follow.

He didn't take the handcuffs either. IMO even if it was a plastic bag and not a ball gag, if he was rushed he didn't even untie her to make the shallow grave easier. He knew he was in trouble and had no time when he dug it.

MOO

ETA: Tha Blade says it was a plastic gag, they could have meant plastic ball gag or they could have meant plastic bag. Shoddy, IMO.

They "looked over" the coroner's report and shot out an unedited quickie like a tabloid.

MOO

He didn't take the handcuffs either. IMO even if it was a plastic bag and not a ball gag, if he was rushed he didn't even untie her to make the shallow grave easier. He knew he was in trouble and had no time when he dug it.

MOO
Or there are other options, that are way more disturbing.

Thank you for putting in a shorter easier way to understand. This is what I think also. Either that or he realized the heat was on and he buried her while she was alive full well knowing she would die anyway. but that way his conscience is clear and he is not lying when he stated to LE that he didn't kill anyone. If he believes this then he would pass lie detector tests.

IMO People don't usually suffocate from the commercially available ball gags sold, unless it was aspiration on their vomit. If that were the case it would still be listed as asphyxia, for which there are several classifications.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asphyxia

If the taping included covering her nose then it would be possible.
No telling from the Blade report and their shoddy reporting.

MOO

We only know (per the Blade) that the victim died over a period of minutes. We do not know which day that was.

(updated)
"The report, which The Blade reviewed early today, also shows that Ms. Joughin died over a period of minutes. Ms. Joughin disappeared on July 19 while riding a bike in rural Fulton County."

They took out the part "sometime after she disappeared"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members