Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This article is stating several pairs of female undergarments were found. There is only one listed on the warrant inventory. Is this ignorance or trying to sensationalize the story?

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...list-Sierah-Joughin-died-of-asphyxiation.html

" According to search warrants executed by the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department, investigators found several pairs of women’s undergarments, ..."
The search warrant does state there were several pairs of female panties and undergarments, one with blood.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

This article is stating several pairs of female undergarments were found. There is only one listed on the warrant inventory. Is this ignorance or trying to sensationalize the story?

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...list-Sierah-Joughin-died-of-asphyxiation.html

" According to search warrants executed by the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department, investigators found several pairs of women’s undergarments, ..."

Probably both.
And to be fair, the disposable items are all listed as 'undergarments'.
So they are technically right, they just aren't giving proper detail. They are also making the assumption they were women's.

*******graphic*******

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fi...hyxiation.html

"The autopsy report provides a time of death as 9 p.m. on July 22, which was the evening her body was found. An exact time of death was unclear in the report. There was no evidence of sexual assault."

IMO if this info is correct leads me to believe that she passed before he got her to the barn likely while trying to get her there. No sexual assault because he did not get the chance before she passed. I am thankful for that.

" An autopsy report shows that 20-year-old Sierah Joughin died of asphyxiation from a large plastic gag that was found in her mouth...... Her body, which was found intact, was located in a shallow grave in a hog-tied position. Her wrists were in handcuffs behind her back and her wrists were bound with rope to her ankles. Her ankles were taped together. "

My opinion on this is that she was still bound up like that for transporting her to his property. The large plastic gag was probably improvised on the spot. I am thinking a garbage bag or grocery bag. You don't need to gag a dead body. They are not going to yell for help.

Another thought is that he got her back to his property and then he either tried to go back to the scene or had been listening to a scanner and knew he would not have time with her and had to get rid of her. So he left her in the field as she was. I am thinking she may have still been alive when he left her there. His statements to LE was that he didn't steal anything or kill anyone. If she was still alive when he "buried" her and did not keep anything of hers then perhaps in his demented mind he is not lying and could pass a lie detector test. Maybe he thinks that if he left her before she died that he wouldn't be charged with murder just abduction. He talked his way out of that before. I would not be surprised if he was confident that he could talk his way out with a light sentence or slap on the wrist this time. I know to us normal people it is sickening but in his psychotic thoughts he probably has justified what he did as his defensive move after he perceived SJ did something to him that threatened or had potential to harm him in some way.

Imo, the interpreted description by the Blade reporter of the autopsy report was overly generic and leaves many more questions than answers in my mind.

<snipped from article linked for Focus>

Fulton County Coroner Dr. Rick Yoder allowed a Blade reporter to review the autopsy report at his office early today. A copy was not provided. He declined to comment on the report.

The autopsy was done through the Lucas County Coroner&#8217;s office.

POLICE & FIRE Lucas County autopsies on rise as others lean on local expertise
By CHRISTINA HALL | BLADE STAFF WRITERPublished on Nov. 13, 2006

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...n-rise-as-others-lean-on-local-expertise.html

Although the Lucas County Coroner's Office performs autopsies for other counties, the coroners in outlying counties issue the final determination of the cause and manner of death and sign the death certificate.

"They know what goes on on the ground and have access. Frequently, they visit the scene," Dr. Patrick said.

Regional coroners said they, their deputies, and/or their investigators respond to scenes, gather information, and work with law enforcement agencies handling a death. That information is shared with the Lucas County Coroner's Office, which provides the outlying coroner with its opinion about the death.

<snipped - read more>

I thought she was found around 6pm on the 22nd...? Now I'm confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure that they knew she was passed but did not officially declare her dead until after the ME or a Dr got there. It is likely that it took some time for the CSI's to collect evidence and take photos before removing her.

Edit to fix typo

It's worse than the scenarios my imagination would allow....

Justice for Sierah.

So do you suppose he hung handcuffs on the handlebars of his motorcycle and just happened to have them with him when he broke down?

Her wrists were in handcuffs behind her back and her wrists were bound with rope to her ankles. Her ankles were taped together. "

Yeah. I think he was out "hunting".

Was anyone missing/found dead a few weeks or so before Ce being taken?

After reading the Blade article, my thoughts are still that this Lucifer was angry that Sierah fought back so hard and did all this "hog tying" and gagging to keep her from struggling. However, like MDATCA speculates, I believe that Sierah either died in the corn field or during the transport of her body. I PRAY, PRAY, PRAY that the lack of a sexual assault means she died very quickly before JDW could get her back to his barn to act out any of his twisted and demented fantasies. And, once again, because of her bravery, many others have been spared his atrocities. Continued prayers and wishes of strength for her family during this horrendous time.

After reading the Blade article, my thoughts are still that this Lucifer was angry that Sierah fought back so hard and did all this "hog tying" and gagging to keep her from struggling. However, like MDATCA speculates, I believe that Sierah either died in the corn field or during the transport of her body. I PRAY, PRAY, PRAY that the lack of a sexual assault means she died very quickly before JDW could get her back to his barn to act out any of his twisted and demented fantasies. And, once again, because of her bravery, many others have been spared his atrocities. Continued prayers and wishes of strength for her family during this horrendous time.

I agree that the only reason she was not raped was because she already had passed away....what a horrendous vile monster JDW is, and I bet the "miscellaneous" items listed in the search warrant include but are not limited to horrific tools of sexual torture. The fact that he had a ball gag suggests he probably bought bondage stuff online or at a sex store , which makes me wonder, have LE questioned all the adult sex stores in the area to see if he was a regular customer, amd if so (I bet he was ) who he may have encountered there as well, and if any additional leads can be made for other possible victims via that avenue too because I stand strongly begind my belief that the body count he has left in his heinous wake is quite large. An evil psycho like this, at 57 years of age and a prior abduction (and let's be real---attempted murder really ) there is no way in hell he's going to only have 2 victims

There are totally not enough "four-letter" words in the universe, all languages and dialects combined, to cover this one.

I'm not really going to comment on the Blade's reporting skills because those skills seems to be somewhat limited and "blog-ish."

Getting the autopsy report is probably not going to happen for us because in case of homicide, it is a protected document under Ohio's open government law, but I have a reasonable suspicion that we would do a better job on the analysis than the Blade managed.

And the following, because I feel like I need to say it:

Please do not confuse people who enjoy alternative sexual or psychological activities with homicidal whackjobs. Men and women have tied each other up "for fun" for centuries without crossing into the realm of homicidal violence. It is unfair to the well-adjusted humanity of persons out there who manage to keep balanced lives and get their jollies from an occasional knotting adventure, etc. If these activities did not have some foothold in "normalcy" there would not be a legion of dominatrices and/or sex workers dedicated to the craft and servicing both genders. You and I may go get a lovely massage for relaxation while other people have different ideas of what "relaxation" entails.

That being said - the following is graphic and may trigger some individuals:

For the not-rodeo-trained, hog-tying is an intensive activity. If you've watched much law enforcement television, then you know that hog-tying is really an activity of last-resort when a subject needs to be subdued without the benefit of a Taser or for transportation when he/she is a danger to him/herself. Granted, he could have done this when she had already passed, easier, but still a lot of work (and as previously discussed, I don't know how much "effort" he's actually capable of producing). And, as hog-tying is visually impressive - I would say that there is a HIGH likelihood that whatever "work" he performed is documented.

JDW is into control. The manifestations of his control complex come in the form of "human hunting human." I don't know if there's really and truly a sexual aspect to it. I don't believe that all killers of women pick women as victims because of a sexual aspect. I feel like women are chosen for many reasons, not the least of which is the intense hatred of women on the part of the assailant. We've kind of already seen this come out in the mother's reaction to the elder abuse report ... We've seen it come out in the memorandum for early release on the 1990 case - nothing was JDW's fault, RG caused her own accident, and she's causing him irreparable financial and mental damage by having to serve time for this "kidnapping" he committed but "didn't understand he committed."

JDW feels, based on his words and actions, that he is completely misunderstood by women. Women do not accept him, despite his efforts described in the 1990 memorandum as "naturally good ... with women in general." Let's just say that JDW would not be the first person to have a homicidal break over this concept: Elliot Rodger, Christopher O'Kroley, Adrian Loya, Tyrelle Shaw, Charles McKinney ... the list goes on and on and on ...

3 days?

He took her the evening of 7/19 and time of death was 9pm on 7/22?

THREE DAYS?

Please tell me I'm wrong.

I am Absolutly horrified. I feel like I am going to throw up. What a horrifying disgusting piece of filth. So he literally took her just to tourture her. I mean rape is Absolutly horrible but at least it is more human that taking a person to just tourture them for fun. This person is a complete monster and he does not deserve life. I am shaking so badly.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Near as I can tell right now we don't know if Sierah Died in the cornfield where her bike was found, in the area where she was found in a shallow grave, or at the barn dungeon.?
We also don't know if he actually rode his motorcycle of if he had his truck?
Do we know if there were "in fact" other victims beside Sierah and the 1990 victim?

Trying to separate the facts.

Thanks!

*******graphic*******

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fi...hyxiation.html

"The autopsy report provides a time of death as 9 p.m. on July 22, which was the evening her body was found. An exact time of death was unclear in the report. There was no evidence of sexual assault."

IMO if this info is correct leads me to believe that she passed before he got her to the barn likely while trying to get her there. No sexual assault because he did not get the chance before she passed. I am thankful for that.

" An autopsy report shows that 20-year-old Sierah Joughin died of asphyxiation from a large plastic gag that was found in her mouth...... Her body, which was found intact, was located in a shallow grave in a hog-tied position. Her wrists were in handcuffs behind her back and her wrists were bound with rope to her ankles. Her ankles were taped together. "

My opinion on this is that she was still bound up like that for transporting her to his property. The large plastic gag was probably improvised on the spot. I am thinking a garbage bag or grocery bag. You don't need to gag a dead body. They are not going to yell for help.

Another thought is that he got her back to his property and then he either tried to go back to the scene or had been listening to a scanner and knew he would not have time with her and had to get rid of her. So he left her in the field as she was. I am thinking she may have still been alive when he left her there. His statements to LE was that he didn't steal anything or kill anyone. If she was still alive when he "buried" her and did not keep anything of hers then perhaps in his demented mind he is not lying and could pass a lie detector test. Maybe he thinks that if he left her before she died that he wouldn't be charged with murder just abduction. He talked his way out of that before. I would not be surprised if he was confident that he could talk his way out with a light sentence or slap on the wrist this time. I know to us normal people it is sickening but in his psychotic thoughts he probably has justified what he did as his defensive move after he perceived SJ did something to him that threatened or had potential to harm him in some way.
You think he bound her right out on the country road as soon as he got her? Wouldn't he be really stupid to suffocate her if there was more he wanted to do. Oh man I am so sick.
I thought she was found around 6pm on the 22nd...? Now I'm confused.

Okay - I'm getting it. Blazed right past the "exact time unclear" portion.

I just don't understand why. If no assault then why, JDW? For the thrill of abduction? Senseless. He's a worthless . (It's senseless, regardless.)

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members