Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he tied her up in the field, gagged her with a plastic bag and covered it with duct tape. By the time he managed to get her to his place she had already asphyxiated without him realizing it. No sexual assault ? Then what the hell was the point of all of this James ? I think he planned on sexually assaulting her, but she fought too hard, and in an effort to control both her movements and noise level he succeeded in killing her.

ETA: By the time he got her home and took the duct tape off of her mouth, she had already suffocated to death. Game over.
wow. I'm at a loss for the hog tie stuff. I agree with your thoughts of what took place. I think he got her back to the barn and she had already passed away. Then he had to go bury her. He was going to probably go back to get his stuff but by that point it was too late and le was already searching. I'm just mortified reading those details but finding relief she wasn't sexually assaulted postmortem.

This is absolutely disturbing on every level imaginable! My heart literally hurts for her family, friends and everyone who is working on this case or has been involved.

An eye for an eye!!!! However, IMO even the harshest punishment we can think of can't provide justice.

You think he bound her right out on the country road as soon as he got her? Wouldn't he be really stupid to suffocate her if there was more he wanted to do. Oh man I am so sick.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
I don't think he intended on suffocating her when he did. I think he made an error in his original plan.

been offline for day & 1/2 due to real life.

I am so saddened. My heartfelt sympathies to Sierrah's family & friends!

I don't know why but when I read about his hobby room, I automatically presumed that some of the blood if not the majority of it came from previous victims and that they would be identified by forensics.

Omg, I hope he had knocked her unconscious with the helmet before she suffocated.

I am especially disturbed with the way he tied her up. I have mentioned before that I was criminally confined (no such charges from police, he was personal friends with LE) That would be especially horrifying to be tied that way. There is no escape from that. That was part B

Before that he bent me over the sofa, pinned me down with his knees, covered my mouth & nose with one hand, and beat me with punches low on the back of my head. I bit his hand very hard to get a breath. then cried I was blinded. faked him out. I was charged with battery because he had a wound on his hand.

My mind was super alert as I tried to figure out what to do and there was no time for fear. There is a state of mind beyond fear.

But I have a medical condition where aspirating on food woke me up from a very sedated sleep and it is horrifying.

So I just pray she was very deeply unconscious.

I am glad she was not raped, I had assumed that was a given that he had.

Now I am left pondering the 2 hours in the cornfield. and still have questions about transporting her.

Such a beautiful young woman, in spirit and appearance. such a horrendous tragedy. So very very sorry for this loss.

JDW is evil. Pure unmitigated evil. I hope each day of his life will be suffering and fear.

I think this is what happened.

WARNING: GRAPHIC

I don't think he would be interested in abusing her sexually after she was deceased, because he gets off on the fear and pain and she wouldn't be reacting at all if she was gone.

I think he tied her up in the field, gagged her with a plastic bag and covered it with duct tape. By the time he managed to get her to his place she had already asphyxiated without him realizing it. No sexual assault ? Then what the hell was the point of all of this James ? I think he planned on sexually assaulting her, but she fought too hard, and in an effort to control both her movements and noise level he succeeded in killing her.

ETA: By the time he got her home and took the duct tape off of her mouth, she had already suffocated to death. Game over.

I think this is what happened.

WARNING: GRAPHIC

I don't think he would be interested in abusing her sexually after she was deceased, because he gets off on the fear and pain and she wouldn't be reacting at all if she was gone.

Agreed. I think what steelman put forth as what may have happened, is very likely. I think Ce put up a real good fight, that he did not anticipate. Maybe he used more duck tape, maybe he pushed the gag a little harder. Whatever happened Ce ruined his plans, bless her.

What is baffling me is the 2 hours at the abduction site. I wonder if they mean his cell phone was standstill or if it is going on pings. If it's pings, could he have been in the vicinity of the site? I recall there only being 2 or 3 cell towers in the area. If he was on his motorcycle, maybe he went back to his barn to get his truck. Maybe he hid Ce, went back for his truck and when he returned she had passed? Then he stood around wondering what to do?

She most definately was unconcious or very near to it when she suffocated. I am glad that piece of trash got his plans ruined by the fight this brave woman put up. The devil has a special place in hell for you Worley.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I picture Sierah up in Heaven executing some serious Rocky moves.
[emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1377]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. I think what steelman put forth as what may have happened, is very likely. I think Ce put up a real good fight, that he did not anticipate. Maybe he used more duck tape, maybe he pushed the gag a little harder. Whatever happened Ce ruined his plans, bless her.

What is baffling me is the 2 hours at the abduction site. I wonder if they mean his cell phone was standstill or if it is going on pings. If it's pings, could he have been in the vicinity of the site? I recall there only being 2 or 3 cell towers in the area. If he was on his motorcycle, maybe he went back to his barn to get his truck. Maybe he hid Ce, went back for his truck and when he returned she had passed? Then he stood around wondering what to do?

I think she was smart enough to grab his phone (and anything else he had on him) and throw it into the cornfield so he couldn't find it/there would be evidence. That or he dropped his phone in the struggle and had to go back for it 2 hours later. Bless the beautiful, smart, and strong Sierah-- she must have fought hard and she made sure he would be caught and not able to do this again. MOO.

So yes JDW is a man and Ce is a woman, but JDW is a 57 year old disabled man with a 40" waist and 30" legs, Ce likely ROCKED HIM! She was in much better shape then him and a fraction of his age.

Wow, I am so sorry to all those who loved her. These details must be so hard to hear, much less attempt to comprehend. I am sorry that monsters like this exist.

I will try not to make this graphic but just want to put that warning out there. I think he was on his motorcycle originally, he thought he would be able to force her on his bike, he probably kept a saddle bag on his bike with basic kidnapping stuff(probably had one in all his vehicles, kind of like the serial killer who left kill stashes), for he truly seems like one who commits crimes of opportunity. When he realized he couldn't get her to cooperate he tied her up, silencing her, and left to get his truck. When he came back, she was deceased. If there is one highlight in all of this is that he never violated her sexually. And I know this thought offers little consolation, but Sierah, in a moment of darkness no one should ever be in managed to screw his plans up so badly that she basically pointed a spotlight onto JDW, exposing him and preventing him from doing anything like this again. I'm so glad she had the courage to fight. Who knows how many women she may have saved, and how many she may bring answers too by exposing JDW for what he was.

I think she was smart enough to grab his phone (and anything else he had on him) and throw it into the cornfield so he couldn't find it/there would be evidence. That or he dropped his phone in the struggle and had to go back for it 2 hours later. Bless the beautiful, smart, and strong Sierah-- she must have fought hard and she made sure he would be caught and not able to do this again. MOO.

That is a good call, it might explain why he left so many things behind. The phone would defo identify him so it would be a priority to find, maybe he spent 2 hours looking for it in a panic?

He probably had to hog-tie her because she kicked the ***** out of his shins!

#SierahStrong <3

Warning graphic

If you have the stomach for it, google hogtied. It's bondage. And he could of attached women to a rope in the ceiling in the barn and raised and lowered them. Keep in mind there are things that can't be unseen.

Wasn't Ce's blood on the helmet?

I think that is an excellent theory. Im a life long bachelor and i had a female one time take my only car key while i was warming my car up in the winter and throw it as hard as she could into a couple feet of fresh snow. I found the key that spring. I can totally see your theory spot on!! excellent.

attachment.php

Attachments

• sierah.jpg
    sierah.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 533
Warning graphic

If you have the stomach for it, google hogtied. It's bondage. And he could of attached women to a rope in the ceiling in the barn and raised and lowered them. Keep in mind there are things that can't be unseen.

Wasn't Ce's blood on the helmet?

This article (much better than the Blade) says the report does not mention defensive wounds on her body. I guess blood could come from a bloody nose...

http://fcnews.org/news/4937/autopsy-joughin-died-of-asphyxiation

No matter the scenario it is absolutely truly tragic that anybody should ever have to worry about a loved one just disappearing at the hands of a monster. The more I look into the items, the more depressing it becomes to know people with thoughts like Worley's walk tge streets freely with the rest of us. It is tragic to know that at any time something horrible can happen, in broad daylight in an area we feel safe. This girl and any other possible victims he had mattered. They had potential and he took that potential from the world. He is a coward, and a true monster. I originally wanted to try to understand why and how this happened. The more research I do, the more I think I really do not want to understand. What I want to know now is what can be done to prevent these monsters from taking the light from our children. What can we do as a community? What clues that this would happen did we miss, and what can we do to strengthen the laws to make the world safer so our kids don't become victims with less rights than these monsters? He is 57, in all likelihood if he gets the death penalty he won't live to have it carried out. With appeals and drawn out processes this piece of **** will live his life in most likely protective custody. He will have meals provided, and a bed, tv. He will have access to a workout room, and showers. He will be able to see light, and to have penpals. Let's face it, women write to these "poor souls". We can't deprive him of any liberties because it would be cruel and unusual. He will live out his life in a prison on our tax money, and appeal after appeal. The rest of the world lost something due to him that can never be replaced. A community will never feel the same. And it sickens me.

At this point I just want to see this monster pay for every disgusting, terrible act he has ever done. I want all if the innocent lives he hurt to have peace. I don't even want to understand anymore. I just want justice, and the harshest available.

My heart goes out to her loved ones, and anyone who had to investigate this piece of garbage's crimes. I just have no words that express the anger, and sorrow and ultimate disgust this monster has caused.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

No matter the scenario it is absolutely truly tragic that anybody should ever have to worry about a loved one just disappearing at the hands of a monster. The more I look into the items, the more depressing it becomes to know people with thoughts like Worley's walk tge streets freely with the rest of us. It is tragic to know that at any time something horrible can happen, in broad daylight in an area we feel safe. This girl and any other possible victims he had mattered. They had potential and he took that potential from the world. He is a coward, and a true monster. I originally wanted to try to understand why and how this happened. The more research I do, the more I think I really do not want to understand. What I want to know now is what can be done to prevent these monsters from taking the light from our children. What can we do as a community? What clues that this would happen did we miss, and what can we do to strengthen the laws to make the world safer so our kids don't become victims with less rights than these monsters? He is 57, in all likelihood if he gets the death penalty he won't live to have it carried out. With appeals and drawn out processes this piece of **** will live his life in most likely protective custody. He will have meals provided, and a bed, tv. He will have access to a workout room, and showers. He will be able to see light, and to have penpals. Let's face it, women write to these "poor souls". We can't deprive him of any liberties because it would be cruel and unusual. He will live out his life in a prison on our tax money, and appeal after appeal. The rest of the world lost something due to him that can never be replaced. A community will never feel the same. And it sickens me.

At this point I just want to see this monster pay for every disgusting, terrible act he has ever done. I want all if the innocent lives he hurt to have peace. I don't even want to understand anymore. I just want justice, and the harshest available.

My heart goes out to her loved ones, and anyone who had to investigate this piece of garbage's crimes. I just have no words that express the anger, and sorrow and ultimate disgust this monster has caused.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

It makes me sick - it really does. I can't stop thinking about her mother.

I guess the Grand Master Sleuths on here have some sort of inkling into what makes these depraved individuals tick. There have been some pretty spot-on posts.

I remain bewildered. It's hard for me to conjure those thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member